Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:57:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] :: COPICO ::CRYPTO E-MARKET PLATFORM {SWAP FROM COPICO TO CAZ OVER}  (Read 18451 times)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

We progressing steadily towards CAZ project launch and we hope everyone are aware that CAZ swap is going to start from 15th of this month.
we are releasing windows wallet today in advance
https://mega.nz/#!dYNwzADR!TMW_GtJkRrd3cQ8vLl7cHSTmrR5N0ruk_Tm7DI2QrY8
Rest of the wallets also will be released before swap and we shall update you with more details for a smooth swap.
There will be a new ANN and new website for CAZ project and with a new and exciting roadmap.
Thanks for your support

we don't get the source ??
I prefer  to compile it myself.

this is not all and as they said things are unfolding slowly..so be patience and all other things will come

If they have the windows wallet they have the source ? why not just publish that  its allways good to have the source public on GitHub so people can check it out.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

20 day swap period ? a lot of people might miss out on that window could be a huge reduction in the total supply.

I think, that it is not enough time for people to know about the project and invest in it.
It seems to me, that the minimum should be 30 days.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

20 day swap period ? a lot of people might miss out on that window could be a huge reduction in the total supply.

I think, that it is not enough time for people to know about the project and invest in it.
It seems to me, that the minimum should be 30 days.

It will be automated for 20 then after u can still manually swap but it will be slower.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
c1791 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

We progressing steadily towards CAZ project launch and we hope everyone are aware that CAZ swap is going to start from 15th of this month.
Rest of the wallets also will be released before swap and we shall update you with more details for a smooth swap.
There will be a new ANN and new website for CAZ project and with a new and exciting roadmap.
Thanks for your support

https://github.com/copicogithub1/cazcoin
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

Thanks for your support

https://github.com/copicogithub1/cazcoin

thanks Smiley

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

wallet looks nice so far cant wait to get started.

WhatupBro

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

Is the wallet on that mega.nz link?  Maybe I could get a little help. I got kicked off the Twitter for being too sarcastic.  Can anybody help me here?
hssh

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:20:50 AM

Hi,

I hold my XCPO-Coins on Cryptopia. Do I have to do something before the swap?
WhatupBro

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

I need to know the same.  I hope someone can help us out
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

I think u still need to swap them yourself but I'm not 100% sure because if they List  Cazcoin right away then maybe cryptopia will just do that for u that would be a lot easier ,, I got my coins out and will swap manually .
I suggest u ask Sam on discord he will explain what u will have to do.

WhatupBro

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

I think u still need to swap them yourself but I'm not 100% sure because if they List  Cazcoin right away then maybe cryptopia will just do that for u that would be a lot easier ,, I got my coins out and will swap manually .

I don't mind doing it myself. I just haven't found a link. Do you have one?
overclockedjesus

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

How do I link this new CAZ wallet to my XCPO wallet?  How will the bot know which address to swap the coins to?
overclockedjesus

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

Also I see that the blockchain is running on CAZ - are the devs setting up masternodes with pre-mined coins? 
hssh

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

I would like to do it manually when I need to do it. But how do I have to do it?
c1791 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

Dear community
“The details have been finalized on the swap from xcpo to CAZ.
On the 11th April we will make the new wallets available to download. (Double rewards )
On the 15th April we will begin the swap process by bot.
The swap will last for 20 days. We intend to have the exchange ready for trading CAZ after the 20 days.
Please be ready.
Once this process is over, we will then be in the position we all want to : new wallets with a vision to release the crypto amazon to the world with impressive marketing.
Lets do this!  “

PS. This process is necessary to fulfill our potential. Any fud at all during this will not be tolerated. Message an admin who will be happy to help with any legitimate concerns.

Can you explain how you are going to get CAZ listed on cryptopia in 20 days when new coin listings have been taking almost 6 months?
It wont be on cryptopia and we didnt mention cryptopia,we try to list in other exchanges
c1791 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

c1791 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

Discord link ;  https://discord.gg/vYT3gqh
c1791 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

Also I see that the blockchain is running on CAZ - are the devs setting up masternodes with pre-mined coins? 
We are running one MN to keep the chain running..during test we kept the rewards to zero..we will be releasing explorer and in that you can check
c1791 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

How do I link this new CAZ wallet to my XCPO wallet?  How will the bot know which address to swap the coins to?
You have to send the XCPO to the address provided by the bot and receive CAZ in return
hssh

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

You have to send the XCPO to the address provided by the bot and receive CAZ in return
I dont have my XCPO on a wallet. I hold them on cryptopia. What do i have to do? I installed the Caz-Wallet and sent a XCPO-Coin to the Caz-Wallet - but now its gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: