Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] :: COPICO ::CRYPTO E-MARKET PLATFORM {SWAP FROM COPICO TO CAZ OVER}  (Read 18451 times)
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:04:05 AM

your occupation is a very profitable business, but are you ready to take responsibility for those coins that in the future may turn out to be scammers? As it turned out with the project Centra and the creator of the smart contract does not consider himself guilty

gametiny

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:15:07 AM

i can translate your project to Korean if you needed
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:38:59 AM

Attention users

Don't buy copico now.
If you want CAZCOIN just buy CAZCOIN

What is the main reason you are shifting from Copico to CAZcoin, agree instead of buying them it is good to buy the CAZcoin in the market. Recently i heard soon you are going to list in Cryptopia, can you give us exact ETA for it?
CryptoMona

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

how to get the new coin?
Keeping the xcpo in the wallet?
dennis789

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

This kind of shit has to stop.

Swapping coins, the uninformed get fucked over. Cryptopia knows this shit is happening, nothing is posted to investors about
anything. I've got 108,000 of these coins many I bought @ .10 cents each. I'm fucking stuck on these kind of fuck you deals
that take place. This kind of theft has to end. This is bullshit.

I put money into this shit and the fuckers walk off with there half baked "fuck you answers".

I went threw this fucking ride to the bottom since the first of the year, and the thievery just doesn't stop.
No attempt at communication. No attempt via Cryptopia to mention anything. Apparently no communication with Cryptopia
to let there customers/investors know that the fucking dead end is approaching. NOW IT'S TO LATE - RIGHT?Huh

Slam the fucking door. I get a notice today 5/14 --- Why the fuck not earlier?? Nobody gives a fuck right? Hey, thievery is what
you do best. I bought these coins months ago. It pisses me off. Can't move the coins, Can't nothing I guess? - Just theft.

It pisses me off what happens, and is considered normal and perfectly ok with the chronic thieves.

It's abusive.

What I get is to write a fucking letter on a message board ---- YA, FUCK YOU !!!!!!

This kind of shit is going to make people invest in crypto?Huh? This is BS.

I'm disgusted. Dennis.
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

Ya I understand Dennis' frustration. Ample time should be given to people to make the swap. Afterall, bitcoin itself is completely backwards compatible.
c1791 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Ya I understand Dennis' frustration. Ample time should be given to people to make the swap. Afterall, bitcoin itself is completely backwards compatible.
The swap notice was released in march started in april and ended in may.How much more ample time is needed?
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:46:45 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 06:23:20 PM by fracas

Wallet does not sync for me I don't know why. It tells me "no connections\sources" but I checked firewall it's ok, it's not blocking CAZCOIN wallet. What could be the cause?

/update: I found the cause and I'll post it so maybe this will help other people: I opened Tools -> Configuration files and I manually added these nodes, I found them in official Windows Cazcoin Masternode guide .pdf (you can check here: http://cazcoin.io/Windows_wallet_setup.pdf), it seems they are needed also to sync:
addnode=45.32.172.67
addnode=185.183.99.19
addnode=45.77.80.117
addnode=185.150.191.23

Put these 4 lines in your cazcoin.conf (mine was empty before) and it will sync!

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
SDP_Laf

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

Does anyone has any suggestions on what to do with coins that are currently stuck on Cryptopia?
It seems that there is still a month left to move the coins.
Is there any way to still swap them for CAZ coins?

catfish78

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:13:53 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 05:29:21 AM by catfish78

Does anyone has any suggestions on what to do with coins that are currently stuck on Cryptopia?
It seems that there is still a month left to move the coins.
Is there any way to still swap them for CAZ coins?

+1

and someone please give us working nodes for copico wallet... this XCPO piece of sh*t won't sync...

I wonder, why the hell I bought that copico sh*tcoin... f*ck you "copico and caz team"!!!!

EDIT:
Cryptopia coin info after all shows 1 connection:
Code:
addnode=207.246.119.78
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

My coins got stucked in cryptopia as well..
Very unprofessional behaviour, to say softly..
Thank God, I didn`t invest huge in this scam..
knias

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

Hi mods,
have some problems, can't find a transaction of CAZ from coinexchange to cryptobridge ? On the side of coinexchange everything is processed, cryptobridge completely missing the deposit. Explorer stuck on may 13 ? Is there any significant problem ? Would be nice to know whats going on.
Thank you
TorUp

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

This is disgusting, I can't beileve they only have a few week window to get the swap done and it doesn't happen on any of the exchanges automatically.
Hope these people have fun with all our money they scammed from us.

HODL BTC !!!

My coins got stucked in cryptopia as well..
Very unprofessional behaviour, to say softly..
Thank God, I didn`t invest huge in this scam..
TorUp

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

Ample time is fine if the message is actually received.
Like myself I am sure many 'investors' didn't think they needed to micromanage every coins (ANN) sites like this Daily or even monthly much less ever!! this should still be backwards compattable should a change like this be done.
       I expect an answer about how After the fact, your TEAM plans on making this Swap Available to EVERYONE whom invested and not just the hyperactive on such (ANN) sites, or inside 'friends' of someone that was aware. There is still no mention of this even on the XCPO website itself!

If this XcPO team simply abandons everyone whom hodled through the massive drop
answer me this
 WHY would Anyone ever Trust your 'TEAM' again?

The swap notice was released in march started in april and ended in may.How much more ample time is needed?
c1791 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:53:48 AM

There was ample time given for swap.

Reasons for swap:

As the old dev has left the project along with the node details, we don't have any clear way to proceed on the development and copico chain had issues of sync and orphan blocks since January. There was an update planned in January for the reward doubling it didn't happen. This was delayed three times. As the blockchain was not proper we were not able to launch platform as per due date. We still took responsibility invested our own funds to rebuild things and preparing for the platform launch. Cryptopia didn't support swap.

Even though in the delisting notice it was mentioned to contact the team for swap and we are processing swap requests in telegram and discord.
lara59236

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

Reasons for swap:

As the old dev has left the project along with the node details, we don't have any clear way to proceed on the development and copico chain had issues of sync and orphan blocks since January. There was an update planned in January for the reward doubling it didn't happen. This was delayed three times. As the blockchain was not proper we were not able to launch platform as per due date. We still took responsibility invested our own funds to rebuild things and preparing for the platform launch. Cryptopia didn't support swap.

Even though in the delisting notice it was mentioned to contact the team for swap and we are processing swap requests in telegram and discord.

We need to open swap again...we have coins at cryptopia and market closed
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

Its great to the team on the CMC & Topia listing in a short period of time. Masternodes give great benefits to more than people understand yet. It not only helps secure and make the chain more robust, it also creates an involved and enthusiastic community/user base.  Grin
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

I have a question that Anyone else having trouble with the XCPO wallet suddenly being really resource-intensive on a VPS? I've been running it fine for weeks, but today I can't even click on anything in the wallet without the whole thing locking up
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

Reasons for swap:

I have done swap through Telegram, it took a bit but was succesful. New CAZCOIN wallet is really great (but you should definetely add a default .conf with nodes or it won't sync for most people at first run), responsive and full of great features (even if the only way to obtain private key is through console with command dumpprivkey), also website is complete and full of documentations and details. Is there any planned exchange for CAZCOIN? Will it be listed soon? So bad Cryptopia didn't support swap (MercatoX is still trading XCPO but seeing it's not accepting deposit it's not a real market, better to swap of course).

Also, isn't it the case to open a dedicated announcement for CAZCOIN? This thread is full of old and new information.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
asweetgirl321

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

Buying copico is the best thing to do right now and all i try to do before i run out of cash is to fill all my bags and just hold and i urge u guys to do same
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: