Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about the future of bitcoin?
good way - 32 (100%)
bad way - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the future of bitcoin?  (Read 2194 times)
funnyapple

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:15:28 PM

From my experience of two to three years the future of bitcoin is so pride so invest in bitcoin can make the large profit or price of bitcoin should countinously increase so people can earn large amount of money easily

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:37:59 AM

I think bitcoin prices will still continues to rise in the future and will remain higher than previous years. Whatever was happened / recent news affecting bitcoin, i don't think bitcoin until will be banned in all countries. I think bitcoin will continues to exist and continues to growing more mature in the future and more popular on using by many peoples.
I agree with you that bitcoin will continue to grow without any obstacles. The strength of bitcoin can withstand a variety of negative sentiments. The impact will only happen for a moment and then it will return to normal again. This is bitcoin, every time we can get a miracle. So I do not hesitate to continue using bitcoin because in the future more and more people will receive bitcoin and bitcoin will be made into a very large financial system and integrated with various sectors in this world.
There's a lot of obstacles experience now by the bitcoin, that's why bitcoin value now was fall down little by little. Hopefully they resolve it rapidly, because if it is continuously happen there's a possibility that bitcoin value is totally fallen. I'm looking forward to the future of bitcoin value of bitcoin as crypto.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:07:50 AM

Maybe even china ban bitcoin exchanges maybe theres also a good because if many people see bitcoin price decrease for sure they will buy more bitcoin so the price will increase again . And if you see the price of bitcoin last week its 3000 dollars and if you see today is go back again at 4k dollars and for sure it will see the price of 5k dollars for more . Buy more bitcoin now and you will earn a lot of profit.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:01:32 PM

Due to the forbidden of bitcoin transactions in China, what do you think about the future of bitcoin? Will it be banned?
i think bitcoin as payment in future and accept in store mall and market like fiat money make transaction very easy and happy for each user

noninum

Activity: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:25:00 PM

China's ban on bitcoin transactions in his country is only a minor obstacle. Because bitcoin is global (although most of the earlier bitcoin is in China). I think, bitcoin in the future will be easier to use so we can transact bitcoin to meet daily needs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:05:13 PM

Theres a news bitcoin ban offcial in china in september 30 I dont if its true or not. But if this happen for sure maybe the bad effecr first for the first week the price dumping and after few weeks again it will increase. But we dont know what totally happen in bitcoin price once china ban bitcoin . But I hope the price will increase. Always monitor the price of bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:20:01 PM

I think bitcoin prices will still continues to rise in the future and will remain higher than previous years. Whatever was happened / recent news affecting bitcoin, i don't think bitcoin until will be banned in all countries. I think bitcoin will continues to exist and continues to growing more mature in the future and more popular on using by many peoples.
I agree with you that bitcoin will continue to grow without any obstacles. The strength of bitcoin can withstand a variety of negative sentiments. The impact will only happen for a moment and then it will return to normal again. This is bitcoin, every time we can get a miracle. So I do not hesitate to continue using bitcoin because in the future more and more people will receive bitcoin and bitcoin will be made into a very large financial system and integrated with various sectors in this world.
There's a lot of obstacles experience now by the bitcoin, that's why bitcoin value now was fall down little by little. Hopefully they resolve it rapidly, because if it is continuously happen there's a possibility that bitcoin value is totally fallen. I'm looking forward to the future of bitcoin value of bitcoin as crypto.
I cannot understand your said about "the future of bitcoin value of bitcoin as crypto", what does that mean? Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, the user of Bitcoin know that, because this is the basic knowledge when you become an user of Bitcoin.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:32:30 PM

The poll said it all 23 out of 23 or 100% who voted has same prediction that bitcoin path is going the good way. And "0" zero thinks the other way. I truly believe that we are all correct at this time, bitcoin is and will always be increasing the price, the popularity and the investors.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:09:42 PM

The poll said it all 23 out of 23 or 100% who voted has same prediction that bitcoin path is going the good way. And "0" zero thinks the other way. I truly believe that we are all correct at this time, bitcoin is and will always be increasing the price, the popularity and the investors.
Let's imagine the whales will do the opposite our prediction, do you remember Bitcoin Cash? Yeah, Bitcoin Cash after listed on exchange did not fall down, even it increased the opposite our prediction to high value.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:18:01 AM

Let's imagine the whales will do the opposite our prediction, do you remember Bitcoin Cash? Yeah, Bitcoin Cash after listed on exchange did not fall down, even it increased the opposite our prediction to high value.

We can't compare two different thing, bitcoin did withstood the test of time. BItcoinCash is just a mere experiments by them if they can really dictate the future of cryptocurrency market. They can affect but can't totally change it. Most likely negativity in anything won't do good at all, so just relax and enjoy the ride. Let the whales shrunk they're heads below and be drowned.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:35:39 AM

During those days of bitcoin cash splitting from the main chain, users were much focused on the price drop. This was made to go opposite to that of the predictions. When splitting its expected that the price will go low, but this was overcome by the growth making bitcoin to be flourishing high.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:52:29 AM

I think and strongly believe that the future will continue to improve, this is because of the increasing bitcoin users so the price keeps going up, even though china banned bitcoin but I'm sure it will not have much impact for bitcoin.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:23:24 PM

I think and strongly believe that the future will continue to improve, this is because of the increasing bitcoin users so the price keeps going up, even though china banned bitcoin but I'm sure it will not have much impact for bitcoin.
China is not the huge player that it used to be.  They were instrumental in the last price spike to ~$1100, but the percentage of daily volume that Chinese trading represents is no where close to a majority anymore.  In the long run, the China ban isn't going to do much.  And should China allow bitcoin again one day, we should get quite a rally from the news.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:34:24 PM

China is not the huge player that it used to be.  They were instrumental in the last price spike to ~$1100, but the percentage of daily volume that Chinese trading represents is no where close to a majority anymore.  In the long run, the China ban isn't going to do much.  And should China allow bitcoin again one day, we should get quite a rally from the news.

**China explains the total removal of bitcoin miners, the bitcoin will crash.

**China explains a moderate regulation of bitcoin and its exchanges, bitcoin can make bull market for $1000 increase.
doublebit21

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:44:38 PM

Due to the forbidden of bitcoin transactions in China, what do you think about the future of bitcoin? Will it be banned?

China's ban on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies may be temporary, to appease international agencies and hardcore communist members ahead of the upcoming Communist Party convention. China's big government and banks cannot tolerate Bitcoin. It threatens their very existence, as it was previously written in a piece here. That's in the long term, though, when Bitcoin has the potential to replace the yuan in everyday transactions, and as a monetary asset. At present and in the immediate future, however, the size of the Bitcoin economy is far too small to be a real threat to the Beijing government and the banking system it owns and manages.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:02:09 PM

China's ban on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies may be temporary, to appease international agencies and hardcore communist members ahead of the upcoming Communist Party convention. China's big government and banks cannot tolerate Bitcoin. It threatens their very existence, as it was previously written in a piece here. That's in the long term, though, when Bitcoin has the potential to replace the yuan in everyday transactions, and as a monetary asset. At present and in the immediate future, however, the size of the Bitcoin economy is far too small to be a real threat to the Beijing government and the banking system it owns and manages.
as i know China does not say they ban Bitcoin, only the ICO market and the cryptocurrency exchanges in this country have banned

Make me great again
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:25:03 PM

as i know China does not say they ban Bitcoin, only the ICO market and the cryptocurrency exchanges in this country have banned
That's right, but this FUD still affected the mentalility of traders on the market because the rumors changed many information about that, even some rumors fake China has banned Bitcoin and will penalize any one hold Bitcoin lol Grin

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
h1h2h3_c

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:50:24 PM

That's right, but this FUD still affected the mentalility of traders on the market because the rumors changed many information about that, even some rumors fake China has banned Bitcoin and will penalize any one hold Bitcoin lol Grin
Rumors are created by 100% verified liar because he is a big liar in history that's why he has created a news like that and blamed bitcoin i will say that we should stop spreading that anymore.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:08:35 PM

If China wants to get out of this revolution instead of being the leader as it currently is then they can do it, bitcoin does not force anyone to use it, but if they do that, they are going to lose the opportunity they have been waiting of debunking the US dollar from being the top currency of the world, it seems the Chinese government has decided to keep their power on their country over having a larger base of power on the whole world.
Quantex

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:13:25 PM

If China wants to get out of this revolution instead of being the leader as it currently is then they can do it, bitcoin does not force anyone to use it, but if they do that, they are going to lose the opportunity they have been waiting of debunking the US dollar from being the top currency of the world, it seems the Chinese government has decided to keep their power on their country over having a larger base of power on the whole world.

The future will be much brighter than this as long as China, Japan or USA don't ban bitcoin permanently. The community keeps growing and this is amazing to see the progress of bitcoin eventually.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: