Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about the future of bitcoin?
good way - 32 (100%)
bad way - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the future of bitcoin?  (Read 2194 times)
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:47:44 AM

Due to the forbidden of bitcoin transactions in China, what do you think about the future of bitcoin? Will it be banned?
The future of bitcoin remains in its glory, it's okay for the Chinese government to ban bitcoin transactions from happening in his country, but this attitude is not necessarily the same as his people's attitude, I feel sure there are Chinese people playing here with bitcoin mining.

Currently the eyes of chinese officials are being closed to the royal throne as the rulers of the market, one day their eyes will be wide-eyed as bitcoin transactions flourish in his country, after which they will probably lift their ban.
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:27:00 AM

Due to the forbidden of bitcoin transactions in China, what do you think about the future of bitcoin? Will it be banned?
If China wants to get out of this revolution instead of being the leader as it currently is then they can do it, bitcoin does not force anyone to use it, but if they do that, they are going to lose the opportunity they have been waiting of debunking the US dollar from being the top currency of the world, it seems the Chinese government has decided to keep their power on their country over having a larger base of power on the whole world.

The future will be much brighter than this as long as China, Japan or USA don't ban bitcoin permanently. The community keeps growing and this is amazing to see the progress of bitcoin eventually.

But I'm pretty sure that China will change it's mind and give itself again to bitcoin community.
Like Russia before that they didn't believe that there's a future in bitcoin and later on it surprise the world and started to build their own mining company.
But if China won't turn back again then it's fine. Slowly we crawl to the top again without these Chinese manipulator.

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:03:41 AM

Bitcoin transactions are not forbidden in China, what are you talking about?

The only thing that China has done officially was ban ICOs, and a few exchanges have shut down. That's all. You can still trade bitcoin on localbitcoins for local currency or vice versa. This should have no long term effect on bitcoin's development, even if China bans bitcoin completely.

Bitcoin is decentralized.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:15:14 AM

China banned Bitcoin? So what? There was a bit effect when China banned ICO's but see just after a few weeks the value of bitcoin went up. Lets change the question to what is Your future in bitcoin? Because what I think is bitcoin will definitely last in decades but we will never know that's why as long as we have bitcoin it in the present we have to treasure it Smiley
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:53:53 PM

If China wants to get out of this revolution instead of being the leader as it currently is then they can do it, bitcoin does not force anyone to use it, but if they do that, they are going to lose the opportunity they have been waiting of debunking the US dollar from being the top currency of the world, it seems the Chinese government has decided to keep their power on their country over having a larger base of power on the whole world.

The future will be much brighter than this as long as China, Japan or USA don't ban bitcoin permanently. The community keeps growing and this is amazing to see the progress of bitcoin eventually.
I will find it very weird if countries like Japan or the US banned bitcoin, Japan has taken the opposite route and they are in fact legalizing bitcoin so it will be very weird if theed did a 180 degrees turn, I think in the US they are going to be very careful about banning bitcoin since their citizens are very susceptible to any ban, however China is a different story since that is a communist and authoritative country.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:39:05 PM

China were actually trying to regulate the activities of local Bitcoin exchange and ICO. And even if they ban Bitcoin and crypto currency activities in their country it will have no major effect on Bitcoin and crypto currency in general because other countries like Swaziland and Japan are adopting it, so I believe Bitcoin future is going to be great without China.
alfaruq

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:27:06 AM

In my opinion, today bitcoin prices continue to rise, already many companies-companies that use bitcoin transactions, then this shows a good thing for the future bitcoin. Even developed countries like japan legalizing bitcoin transactions, this makes bitcoin will not be banned in the future.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:06:04 AM

I am very optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. I can see Bitcoin will overcome more challenges and obstacles. Bitcoin will continue to surpass each of its records so the future of Bitcoin for me is very bright. The prohibition made by China is just a way of toying with Bitcoin, nothing is to be worried about and it will not trigger anything.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:13:39 AM

I see a bright future in bitcoin, because more and more countries legalized bitcoin which means people in those country will join with bitcoin. I think bitcoin depends not only on China because bitcoin central state is not just China, and the future of bitcoin is not determined by one country.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

If at the price of bitcoin i guessing bitcoin price will still continue lead to the increase over time although often accompanied by some downward movement. And i seem to believe that bitcoin price can even be higher in the future or at certain times to come. Bitcoin is still in the process of development and i think bitcoin will continue to growing to be more superior in the future with the value and benefits that can be obtained from it.

Mehedi72

Activity: 741
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:22:06 PM

Wanna say Bright. Just  "BRIGHT".  Although some rumors said that btc will fall down but i don't think so. Owing to cChina banned bitcoin and After fall down 3000$ ,  bitcoin is start to growing up and now the price of bitcoin is around 4370$ and i think bitcoin will hit 5200$ or more at the end of this October without china. Now China maybe realise that Bitcoin don't care about anyone and Bitcoin have a bright future...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:32:22 PM

Bitcoin's future is just way too unpredictable but I do know for sure that it will be good. If you look at it's historical price you will immediately notice something and that its pirce is always increasing. There will always be obstacles, forks, FUDs and accusations that will try to bring it down but only to no avail. With bitcoin's stand right now even without China's ICOs, future is much secured since it can strive even without the help of one of its major player. Cool
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:34:21 PM

Everyone is talking about the fact that China prohibits the use of bitcoins but I haven't seen concrete evidence of this. I think these rumors start whales in order to reduce the price of bitcoins and buy them during the panic cheaper. Now We see stabilization of prices and I expect a sharp rise in prices since the middle of this month.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:54:50 AM

I hope someday bitcoin users are not banned, I think bitcoin is a very good thing for the future of world transactions because it is safer, cheaper and simpler when compared to the bank system.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:45:15 AM

I hope someday bitcoin users are not banned, I think bitcoin is a very good thing for the future of world transactions because it is safer, cheaper and simpler when compared to the bank system.

Of course it will not be ban. Bitcoin is unstoppable now and you will noticed it because a lot of country are now thinking on how to deal with it. There might be a few nation who would be anti-bitcoin. But I believe most of them will be bitcoin friendly because it will have given their community a chance to earn a decent money out of it by trading and investing. So no doubt that the future is bitcoin will be brighter than ever.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:33:56 PM

Although all countries banned bitcoin but as long as users and community loyal use bitcoin then everything will not have any impact. can be said now big country like china, india and russia banned bitcoin, but not too impact because user still loyal.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:05:32 PM

Chinese regulations authority did no forbidden bitcoin reither they trying to block the way of scammers and fraudulent individuals not to used the loop hole create by unregulated blockchain systems to scams its citizens. I will also said here that bitcoin has a bright future and of a truth bitcoin is the future of money. You want to be among the rich people in future then invest in bitcoin and altcoins now.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

The future of bitcoin remains in its glory, it's okay for the Chinese government to ban bitcoin transactions from happening in his country, but this attitude is not necessarily the same as his people's attitude, I feel sure there are Chinese people playing here with bitcoin mining.

Currently the eyes of chinese officials are being closed to the royal throne as the rulers of the market, one day their eyes will be wide-eyed as bitcoin transactions flourish in his country, after which they will probably lift their ban.

I just watched a video of a prediction about the future of Bitcoin and some of the other big cryptocurrencies. This guy seemed to know what he was talking about and was believable. He was saying that the major cryptocurrencies will become in the future what the big tech companies are today like Microsoft, Apple, and Google. Basically the market caps of the good cryptocurrencies will get to that level which is the hundreds of billions of dollars. Currently Bitcoin is around 55 billion but most are under 10 billion. So if he is correct, many of the major coins will have massive increases over time. I don't think he gave a time table but I would guess maybe 10 years down the road.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:08:14 AM

But I'm pretty sure that China will change it's mind and give itself again to bitcoin community.
Like Russia before that they didn't believe that there's a future in bitcoin and later on it surprise the world and started to build their own mining company.
But if China won't turn back again then it's fine. Slowly we crawl to the top again without these Chinese manipulator.
The problem is that things change very rapid in the world of crypto, Japan, Russia and even North Korea are developing their own mining equipment, very soon the dominion they have over bitcoin is going to get a lot smaller, they take decisions as if their power over bitcoin is going to be there forever and that is simply not true, if they keep doing things like these the only ones that are going to lose are themselves.
saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:13:52 AM

I think that China's ban will not affect the development of bitcoin and soon China will understand that to improve the lives of its citizens it is necessary to take bitcoin and provide them with the opportunity to provide themselves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: