Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUT - Media Decentralized.  (Read 12270 times)
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:30:35 AM

is it that anybody with any amount of clout in his wallet will benefit from the revenue sharing or is their a certain amount that i must hold to benefit in the revenue sharing, and whats the interval for revenue sharing, monthly or annually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:50:25 AM

What is hard cap of this ICO and minimum funds target nothing mentioned into whitepaper. Only 10% of the total supply will be distributed among all investors and 90% will remain under control of the dev team. This is very confusing distribution structure plan.
1Click Medical

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:40:26 AM

Hello Team Clout.

I am the founder of Crypto Warriors and posted about your project which I do like. I am getting some negative feedback about the 1 btc/ 10 eth min to buy in. Any chance you could lower this and/or address this to our community.

Thank you
Ken Carothers
Samahabosa

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:06:14 PM

i want reserve indonesian translation dev if you need
fortuner

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:14:31 PM

is there plan about bounty campaign which will be held next time?? i wanna wait the info about it.
CLOUT_OFFICIAL (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:50:43 AM

is it that anybody with any amount of clout in his wallet will benefit from the revenue sharing or is their a certain amount that i must hold to benefit in the revenue sharing, and whats the interval for revenue sharing, monthly or annually.

"All token holders regardless of the amount of CLC they hold or the level of activity on the network
will receive a maximum of 2% of the total revenue taken from advertisements on the site quarterly." - Whitepaper

You must "hold" the tokens to be rewarded.

What is hard cap of this ICO and minimum funds target nothing mentioned into whitepaper. Only 10% of the total supply will be distributed among all investors and 90% will remain under control of the dev team. This is very confusing distribution structure plan.

The amount for each phase is listed in our whitepaper.
"3 million tokens (3%) will be distributed during the Pre-ICO at $1/ CLOUT
4 million tokens (4%) will be distributed during Phase 1 ICO at $2.50/ CLOUT
2 million tokens (2%) will be distributed during Phase 2 ICO at $5/ CLOUT
1 million tokens (1%) will be distributed during Phase 3 ICO at $10/ CLOUT

Hard Cap: $33 million
Individual Cap: $1 million"

"CLOUT has an emphasis on long term growth built into the business model. 20% of the total number CLOUT tokens are set to be distributed over the course of the project
roadmap over the next 5 years. Over 40% of the total number of CLOUT tokens are to be allocated to
the advancement of the CLOUT project. Over HALF of the total number of CLOUT tokens purpose
are to be reinvested into the CLOUT project in the long term."

Hello Team Clout.

I am the founder of Crypto Warriors and posted about your project which I do like. I am getting some negative feedback about the 1 btc/ 10 eth min to buy in. Any chance you could lower this and/or address this to our community.

Thank you
Ken Carothers

The minimum for Pre-ICO is to maintain serious investors. Once the ICO kicks in, the minimum is 0.5 ETH. Remember, you get a 1:1 ratio of free CLC per CLOUT purchased during and before the ICO!

is there plan about bounty campaign which will be held next time?? i wanna wait the info about it.

Bounty Info will be released soon!

The CLOUT Team would like to thank you all for your feedback!

entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

Indonesian ANN has already here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2192067

bitcointalk.org
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

Is there any plan to have some bounty campaign here?
I'll be waiting for more information provided in the first post.

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out.
Yes, we do have a bounty campaign here. I will update the post very soon.
Cheers
I like the concept. Can't wait for the bounty campaign.

Yeah. What about bounty?
Glundung

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

The project look promising, every one already eager to wait for any more good news from this.

Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:58:36 PM

I like this project, it's very interesting, although the concept is a bit ambitious, with good team and development, I'm sure this project will be a great project and it presents, I want to join the bounty campaign soon
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:29:04 PM

I think the project plan is so good, should not there be a roadmap for this dev project, so we know the steps that will be passed through this project. Not only that, I hope all that behind the planning of this project, is active in looking for a good investor. Good luck dev. I will look for the progress
CLOUT_OFFICIAL (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:41:05 AM

I think the project plan is so good, should not there be a roadmap for this dev project, so we know the steps that will be passed through this project. Not only that, I hope all that behind the planning of this project, is active in looking for a good investor. Good luck dev. I will look for the progress

We've got a roadmap available currently, although once more details emerge from the Devs on impending dates regarding the platform. An update could come! Wink

I like this project, it's very interesting, although the concept is a bit ambitious, with good team and development, I'm sure this project will be a great project and it presents, I want to join the bounty campaign soon

Bounty campaign info will be updated soon!

Thank you for your feedback!
- CLOUT Team

CLOUT_OFFICIAL (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:43:46 AM

Is there any plan to have some bounty campaign here?
I'll be waiting for more information provided in the first post.

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out.
Yes, we do have a bounty campaign here. I will update the post very soon.
Cheers
I like the concept. Can't wait for the bounty campaign.

Yeah. What about bounty?

Bounty information will be released shortly.

Thank you,
CLOUT Team

cryptounicon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:45:52 AM

Anyone wanting to join the Clout Team's Slack, here is the link.

cloutnetwork.slack.com

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:09:18 AM

cloutnetwork.slack.com

An invite-link is required to create an account on the slack Smiley

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
CLOUT_OFFICIAL (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:17:18 AM

cloutnetwork.slack.com

An invite-link is required to create an account on the slack Smiley

Slack -   Join us on SLACK!

This can also be found on the original announcement.

Thank you,
- CLOUT Team

CLOUT_OFFICIAL (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:34:29 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 01:44:21 AM by CLOUT_OFFICIAL

Official Clout Bounty Program

Our Bounty Pool will be 0.5% of the total Clout Tokens. (500,000 Clout Tokens)
Clout Pre-ICO starts on 10th of September 2017 and ends on 26th of October 2017. ICO starts on 27th of October 2017 and ends on 27th of November 2017.
We give you the opportunity to participate in the bounty campaign and help Clout to build a long needed platform for high quality information and form a strong community. Persons who are especially helpful to the project will get their efforts rewarded.
Total Bounty Budget will be allocated along all bounties as follows:

- 10% Signature Bounty: 50,000 Clout
- 15% Bug Bounty: 75,000 Clout
- 20% Translation/Moderation/Steemit Campagn: 100,000 Clout
- 25% Blog, Media, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit: 125,000 Clout
- 30% Investorpromotion: 150,000 Clout

Note: All bounty Payments will be Issued after End of ICO crowdsale and Token Distribution. (We may need 5-7 days for bounty payment)

Signature Bounty

Posts will be counted at the end of each week, but random checks will be conducted during the week.

How to Join the Signature Campaign:

1: Equip the correct signature

2: Fill out this form and post on slack or the thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2205020.0 :
Code:
Bitcointalk Name:
Current Post Count (including this post):
MYE wallet:

Rules for Signature  Campaign:

Must wear the signature
Must make 10 posts per week; 30 posts maximum
Posts must be 400 characters minimum
Users not posting a min of 10 posts per week for 2 consecutive weeks will be removed
Just one bitcointalk account per person(If you are found to be enrolling alts you and your alt are kicked out with no payment)
You may not advertise any other sites in your signatures
Posts must be constructive, on topic and high content, and quality (NO SPAM)
Users may not change payment addresses. You will use the same address the whole campaign
Participants must post in multiple sections of the forum during a whole week.

BCT Signatures for Clout

Copy only what is between the quotations “xxxxx” (Copy xxxxx and paste in BCT forum profile signature)

Junior Member:
"Clout - Media Decentralized”
Join the pre-ICO today

—————————————————————————————
Member and above:
Clout - Media Decentralized - Pre-ICO"
"           Join our Slack today!"                      
" Bitcoin Talk Announcement“        
               Watch us on Youtube                        

Bug Bounty

Bug Bounty will have 15% of the Bounty Pool and will be released soon

Translation/Moderation/Steemit Campagn

Budget:

The Clout T/M/S Bounty Campaign will have 20% of the Bounty Pool and will be participated on BitcoinTalk.org and supporting threads.

Conditions:

- Translation must be original, using any kind of bots to translate is not allowed, bot and fake translation will be banned,
- Create PDF Version of Whitepaper Translations, and Post that Using Medium Blog
- The Thread Translator will be responsible to keep the thread active with latest updates, news and Official Announcement Posted in the Main Thread,
- Translator can take 7 days to submit his translation, taking more than 7 days can make you disqualify and the job will be granted to a more suited candidate,
- Each participant should translate the BitcoinTalk.org Clout ICO Thread, Whitepaper, create a thread on Local Board in BitcoinTalk, and publish the translation as well.
- Following languages are welcomed: Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, and Hindi (We are open to suggestions for other languages)
- The Steemit campagn should be a comparison between Steemit, (may some other like Alepy etc..) and Clout and give the reader a good look into the actual roadmap and progress at the project
- All three steps are essential for bounty. Translation -> Medium Blog   -> Bitcointalk -> Steemit -> Moderation and updating during the whole ICO

Blog, Media, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit Bounties

Budget:

25% of the total Bounty Pool will be allocated for Social Media Campaign bounties which will be divided between Media, Blog, Facebook, Reddit and Twitter Bounties.

How to participate:

For Twitter: 5%

Follow the Official Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/clout_media

For Facebook: 5%

Like Official Facebookpage: https://www.facebook.com/clouttoken/
Official Supporting Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/502468233479045/

Rules and Conditions:

- Each participant of the Facebook Bounty should have at least 300 friends
- Each participant must repost at least one of Clouts posts every 2 days.
- Each participant of the Twitter Bounty should have at least 300 followers
- Each participant must retweet at least one of Clouts posts every 2 days.
- A member who has not hit Like/Follow, or has not shared posts during the 2 day period, or unfollowed Clouts Facebook/Twitter page will not eligible for a reward
- Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. Users found to be using multi accounts, will be banned from the list and the community slack.
- Owners and Managers have the right to change the rules, or apply more and do any other reasonable changes in this bounty (Including payment structure and amount)

Clout will reward experienced writers who write quality interviews, reviews, or articles about Clout, the progressions of their team and community and the ICO crowdsale. Additionally discussing about the Clout  ICO participation opportunity in their blogs, Websites, Forums, and Sources.

Clout will reward experienced Video Editors who create quality video reviews, Presentations, Investment Instruction about the Centra Project and its Tokensale.

Budget:

15% of the total Bounty Pool will be allocated  for Blog, Reddit and Media Bounty participants.

We’ll divide all Videos and Blog/Articles in 3 Categories and will reward them as follows

Divided like this: 15% Media/ Reddit/ Blog = 100% total

High Quality: 50%
Good Quality: 40%
Normal Quality: 10%

How to participate?

Write your article, reviews, or create your video and submit your entry using the form below:

Terms, Rules and Conditions:

- Low-Quality articles and videos are not accepted.
- Article and videos must be genuine. Copying other’s content, articles or ripping off stuff is not allowed. (You can use official Images, Logos, Graphics posted in the Clout's website, ANN thread, Slack, Telegram, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Article Must be Longer than 1200 Characters, less than 1200 Characters will not be accepted.
- Video must be at least 1:00 minute long. shorter than that will not be accepted.
- Article must have 2 Links of Official Website: https://clout.io and a link to the Whitepaper: http://www.clout.io/assets/clout-whitepaper.pdf  and one link of your own Bitcointalk profile in bottom of your article to proof your authorship.
- In the description of the video you must have one link of our official website, one link of whitepaper and one link of your own bitcointalk profile to proof your authorship.
- Medium, Steemit, Newbium, and other general/free blogging platforms are allowed but only One Post of a Person will be accepted in those platforms.
- Manager and the Owners will have the rights to change any rules, or make any changes if necessary. (including payment structure and amount)

Investorpromotion

Budget:

Investorpromotion will have 30% of the Bounty Pool and will be distributed after the ICO

How to participate?

Join Slack: https://cloutnetwork.slack.com

Conditions:

- Activity in Slack to help the community grow and answer simple questions
- Then try to make one of the following happen:
- Form a relationship to the community and help getting some prominent investors, or whales to make a deal over 25 Bitcoin

Everyone please refer to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2205020.0  to submit your information regarding your participation in our bounty program Smiley

cryptounicon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:52:21 AM

I am very excited to see this developing so quickly, this team is going to be really on point.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:17:35 AM

Do you have a form for registration in the campaign bounty?

Or it is necessary to submit a request through the site https://clout.io/bounty.html ?
eyes wide shut

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:13:05 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 05:53:47 PM by eyes wide shut

anyone seen this? a little light on this would be great! seem a bit odd

B. 20 million tokens will be used to cross-invest in other block-chain projects, owned by
CLOUT execs and only used for CLOUT projects

so 20mill tokens will be used to invest in the other projects of clout execs?

C. 10 million tokens will be retained in order to reinvest into the ICOs promoted on the
CLOUT network.

so clout will pump ICO's listed on their platform?

D. 10 million tokens will be held on “standby” which are ready to be released into the market
immediately to protect the users and the network from hacks and phishing attempts.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: