Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:19:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUT - Media Decentralized.  (Read 12275 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:45:01 AM

This is very interesting project because clout is a blockchain based platform that promotes the cryptocurrency communities growth and is committed to providing users with quality information in this massively growing space. I hope this ico can success and can reach hardcap

They had potential but previous they faced some problems with their ICO and now they came back with necessary action to develop the product in quality way. So did they announce when they are going to start their ICO?
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:26:02 PM

Great idea to graphically point out the difference in short and long term benefits between an investor and a non investor like the "read only access"
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:45:35 AM

This is very interesting project because clout is a blockchain based platform that promotes the cryptocurrency communities growth and is committed to providing users with quality information in this massively growing space. I hope this ico can success and can reach hardcap

They had potential but previous they faced some problems with their ICO and now they came back with necessary action to develop the product in quality way. So did they announce when they are going to start their ICO?

Isnt the ICO still ongoing? When I checked the website for the last time it was still ongoing. Actually I just checked now and the countdown is still running. Three days left.
Maybe this is only pre-ico. Isnt the ICO date announced yet? Looking forward to CLOUT disrupting crypto news and bringing it to a whole other level.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:59:02 PM

Isnt the ICO still ongoing? When I checked the website for the last time it was still ongoing. Actually I just checked now and the countdown is still running. Three days left.
Maybe this is only pre-ico. Isnt the ICO date announced yet? Looking forward to CLOUT disrupting crypto news and bringing it to a whole other level.

ICO was supposed to have been cancelled base on the internal problem they had within the project, this i had in their telegram group which am sure must have been updated here for the sakes of investors who are not in telegram, the ico was schedule for a later date which i don't know if has been Announce yet, the price was readjusted too for the ico.
CLOUT_OFFICIAL (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

ICO was supposed to have been cancelled base on the internal problem they had within the project, this i had in their telegram group which am sure must have been updated here for the sakes of investors who are not in telegram, the ico was schedule for a later date which i don't know if has been Announce yet, the price was readjusted too for the ico.

We are sorry for any and all delays, an official announcement IS coming soon as we are almost finished putting the team back together with committed and motivated members.

ICO updates are coming, stay tuned!

ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:07:29 PM

Decentralizing the media system is a great way of ensuring the future of freedom of speech for everybody!
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:04:36 AM

Hello,

Where WE could see the live please ?
It has Been announced for yesterday but I have seen nothing.

Thanks
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:36:26 PM

We are sorry for any and all delays, an official announcement IS coming soon as we are almost finished putting the team back together with committed and motivated members.

Overall this project i think very good about media decentralized and seem no competitor yet for now. I hope clout will have excellent and solid teams, so that this ico will success
polarstar00

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Professional English - Korean translator

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:22:35 PM

Korean ANN / Bounty thread is ready now!

ANN link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2598705

Bounty link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2598705.msg26447976#msg26447976
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:37:17 AM

Overall this project i think very good about media decentralized and seem no competitor yet for now. I hope clout will have excellent and solid teams, so that this ico will success
yes its very good project about media decentralization but its a second start of clout
i don't know what happened with this project or its team members last time
and the team stop their work on the project but now they start again, bounty camp also
i think this thing impact negative  on the project and its progress. and also some contributors gone
i hope the ico of this project end up with success and reach on soft cap
hardalisas

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:45:04 PM

Does anyone know the arrangement of the ICO?
I can't find information about when it will start.
Lisk_beginner

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:38:40 PM

yes its very good project about media decentralization but its a second start of clout
i don't know what happened with this project or its team members last time
and the team stop their work on the project but now they start again, bounty camp also
i think this thing impact negative  on the project and its progress. and also some contributors gone
i hope the ico of this project end up with success and reach on soft cap

Preinvestors could put minimum 10 ethers. Ether was around 300 dollars
2,5 millions tokens sold during PRE ICO at one dollar

Several members of the team left the project as david cohen and etc

Beginning of ICO changed.
After two weeks, they have sold only 25 000 tokens

They decides to stop ICO.
Preinvestors asked refund because softcap no attempt + new ico delayed

Answer of the team: refund could be possible but only 30% of your amount because the rest has been spend on marketing.. more than 1, 4 million dollars

Since three weeks, any news about the refund+ when you ask something about refunding on their Facebook Page,it s deleted

temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:00:42 PM

The CLOUT organization renewed the composition of its team, During the meeting with the leadership, the new members of the group confirmed their commitment to the implementation of the CLOUT concept. https://medium.com/@CLOUT_Official/clout-team-update-6db29017ad6d
Lisk_beginner

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:46:38 AM

Any news but when WE read first message, it s written that ico Whitelist began Yesterday.
IS it the case please ?

Thanks
sudhakark

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:22:24 PM

Growth of crypto currency communities is one of the many aims that a blockchain has and none other than CLOUT, which is stated to be the new home of crypto, is carrying same aim forward. Hence, with CLOUT by your side, you would get to see that there is an amalgamation of the social media interface with other useful things.

As for the working of CLOUT then you remember that it works on two tokens namely the CLOUT token and CLC. In the time to come, members of CLOUT will be rewarded with the CLC tokens but it is only after checking the way they have used a CLOUT network.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
hardalisas

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:22:46 PM

Clout is very promising project.
More promotion is needed to let people know it.
newegggo

Activity: 266

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:10:32 AM

Is Clout listed at any exchange?
Maybe ED or some small exchange?

Lisk_beginner

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:42:15 PM

Nothing

Project IS stopped

New ico Whitelist could Begin 20 th décember but it s not the case.
Any news again.

It was a désillusion during first ico with 22 500 tokens sold.
It will be same thing if they continue with the lack of communication
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:39:04 PM

Is Clout listed at any exchange?
Maybe ED or some small exchange?
you can check here https://etherdelta.com/#0x5ba49fcf7c9dce67d6a9fc92cc51c8e77cba5b7a-ETH
nor9847

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:19:40 AM

Really good project, i want to participate if there any chance. This project need to be supported.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: