Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I invested in my first ico, now what?  (Read 1190 times)
huab (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:20:10 AM

I just invested in my first ico, Blackmoon ico. What happens now? I'm looking to make a quick flip. What do I do with the Blackmoon tokens?
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:27:37 AM

Now you wait till the ICO finish and they release the coins to you. Then you wait again til it is available in any exchanges. Then you have to wait more for the price to rise for profit if you do not have profit yet. It is a lot of waiting.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:03:04 AM

I just invested in my first ico, Blackmoon ico. What happens now? I'm looking to make a quick flip. What do I do with the Blackmoon tokens?
Just wait for some time. I'm pretty much sure that it will hit ether delta very soon so till that time please hold your tokens. If the price is significantly high already like more than 3x then I suggest you dump 50% of your tokens and buy back when it's near or lesser than ICO price.
See what happened to Monetha it's already below the ICO price now

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:09:57 AM

Waiting till the ICO is over is the only thing that you can really do right now because you purchased the coin during the time they had terms that they will release the coin at a later date. If you have some money on the side then you could invest in another coin like Ethereum or Litecoin if you want to make some money if the price of Bitcoin goes up. You can also purchase Bitcoin by itself and you could make money just by doing that. There would be much less of a risk when you just purchase Bitcoin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:21:28 AM

Hey greedy dipshit noobs..

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=tips+on+investing+IPO&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=tips+on+investing+IPO&gs_rfai=

IPO Investing Tips - Video | Investopedia
www.investopedia.com/video/play/ipo-investing-tips/

Find a company with a strong underwriter, the intermediary between the companies and investors. Buying pre-IPO shares may be easier with smaller brokerages. Larger brokerages will not allow a first investment to be an IPO. It lays out a company's risks, opportunities and intentions.

Google it fucktards.  Roll Eyes

You are investors ?
Then fucking ACT LIKE IT !

FUD first & ask questions later™
adamagb

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:25:40 AM

Patience, patience, patience.

If you just bought and held bitcoin or ethereum or many others you'd be better off now than actively trading back and forth.
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:13:30 AM

Hey greedy dipshit noobs..

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=tips+on+investing+IPO&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=tips+on+investing+IPO&gs_rfai=

IPO Investing Tips - Video | Investopedia
www.investopedia.com/video/play/ipo-investing-tips/

Find a company with a strong underwriter, the intermediary between the companies and investors. Buying pre-IPO shares may be easier with smaller brokerages. Larger brokerages will not allow a first investment to be an IPO. It lays out a company's risks, opportunities and intentions.

Google it fucktards.  Roll Eyes

You are investors ?
Then fucking ACT LIKE IT !

Its good to see you're still around. Though we lost you for a little.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:20:52 AM

I hope you know what you are doing, it seems that you just thrown your money to an ico without knowing the how's of investing. Be ready because it is now the hard part, waiting for your investment to grow. I hope you have steel guts because your investment may drop in value in the process. Goodluck.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:28:33 AM

You really should of done more research on investing in ICO's before actually putting money in one and now asking about what your next steps are.  Your options are you might get lucky on this one if the price rockets once it's on an exchange or you might end up selling at a loss if you're impatient or having to hold your tokens for a year in order to see any profits. 
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:39:20 AM

If you have the audicaty, no the nerve.. no the fucking god damn gall to call yourselves "investors" ?

Then fucking act like it !

Step one pajeets.. get your shithead ass's on Google and search what a sound investment is.
I have a feeling they will not advise you to buy shitcoins in the tune of 100's of millions of unaccounted dollars to nameless shady dickheads on TheTalk.

Grow the fuck up idiots.
Start acting your age..oh sorry i forgot many of you are little shits playing stock market with Mommy's money here.
Note: there is no age requirement to get burned on shitcoins.

Paid your crypto-taxes ?
Regulations ?
They are gradually coming so you are playing with fire.

I am tired of idiots claiming they are investors in crypto simply because they ran to Poloniex and bought some 100% PREMINED scheme "tokens" for some crypto related scheme coin bullshit for profits.
They buy them then kick back and scratch their heads wondering whey they didn't make 10000000000000% profit yet.
WHY are you "investing" ?
If you can figure that out then you got my earlier point.

I seen a documentary about the housing bubble crash world wide and it outlined what a good "investment" was and it was common sense.
So obvious i refuse to outline it.

Participating in pointless scammy unregulated crypto bullshit for ROI's is your problem pajeets.
You are all happily flushing the crypto-toilet for a few bucks now.. then a sound investment later.

Crypto is a joke.
And that is half the reason for my lack of interest in this moronic crap.
The other lately has been summer time + my PC screen gets as hot as a nuclear reactor melting down. Cheesy
And surfing the web with a tablet or phone is gay.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:48:39 AM

Now you must be patient, but next time, be much more careful, before you jump into an ICO as it's an easy way to lose your money.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:55:23 AM

Sadly once again Spoetnik is right here. Most of the people who backed 'whatever' kind of ICO have no idea what they are doing.
These "investors" were baited by the promise of fast money every ICO is spreading. When they realize that they need to wait for potential profit to happen,
which may never occur if the ICO will fail, suddenly this picture looks not so bright. I can wait to see what Chinese ICO ban will do to the ICO scene - hopefully, we will see less of trash ICO projects.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 06:55:37 AM

You purchased in ICO, now wait for the coin to list in any exchange and then can sell at the listed price. Always purchase a new ICO by study their whitepaper and due diligence. This way, you have some knowledge about their project and vision and how that project can work in future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Argon2

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:29:17 AM

Sucks for you.
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:13:22 AM

pray
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:17:36 AM

pray

pray and wait the market stable. i believe blackmoon is good ico cause the ico sold out in 22 hours i believe. just wait and keep watching the market prices

johnsm79

Activity: 224

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 08:18:00 AM

The good thing is that blackmoon wants to enter in exchanges soon, so you are in a good path. Once you do, you can transfer your tokens to the exchange they enter and wait till it goes up before selling.. (if it goes up).

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:28:09 AM

Waiting till the ICO is over is the only thing that you can really do right now because you purchased the coin during the time they had terms that they will release the coin at a later date. If you have some money on the side then you could invest in another coin like Ethereum or Litecoin if you want to make some money if the price of Bitcoin goes up. You can also purchase Bitcoin by itself and you could make money just by doing that. There would be much less of a risk when you just purchase Bitcoin.

Waiting really is the only thing left you could do after making an investment.

Other than waiting, one may also make efforts to promote the ICO. You could join the bounty and social media campaigns for your ICO till it finishes. There are many ICOs that provide these kind of campaigns found here in the forum which helps in promoting their token sale. As an investor, one may help by exercising all efforts for the success of the project they have invested in so that once it becomes a success, their investment would become fruitful.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:30:15 AM

1 Wait to get the tokens
2 Move the tokens to an exchange that lists this coin
3 Sell for BTC

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:49:20 AM

What's Blackmoon ico?

If there was a pre-sale or some kind of bonus and you weren't among the ones who did get the best price, you'll get dumped on, price will go low than your entry.

Embrace your new bag. Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: