Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 08:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: POSW Is BACK! New Developers, New Roadmap.. HUGE Potential! - 24/7 POS Service  (Read 727 times)
marcdk (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:31:13 AM

I'm sure most of you have heard of POSW before, but if you haven't then keep reading.

When POSW launched it had a MASSIVE pump, from 1 Satoshi all the way up to more than 20k in the span of a few months. It was shilled to death on 4chan, Reddit, everywhere basically.

The idea is unique, innovative, and the service itself is genius. Sadly, the old Dev wasn't really ready for all the people storming the site, demanding new coins to be added, and when they closed down PIVX staking, it really made people mad, and the coin fell like a rock to the bottom again.

BUT! It's BACK! And this time, even STRONGER (In my opinion anyway).

But, what IS POSW, and what does it do?

Poswallet.com is a site that you can stake ALL your Proof Of Stake coins on (as long as they are supported by the site of cause.). In other words, if you have 5 different coins, you can use their service to stake the coins 24/7 without the need to have your computer running all the time. Saves you A LOT of electricity.
They have their OWN exchange (or used to have, it will come back in October, because they need to operate it in a legal way)
They used to have running faucets for all these supported coins as well, but I have a feeling they wont add that back again.

NEW Stuff:
Masternodes - Self explanatory

Trustless Staking - Trustless Proof-Of-Stake (TPoS). TPoS essentially allows users to own a stake in PoSW, a Proof-Of-Stake currency, and have Masternode owners do the staking for them using their high-bandwidth continuous connectivity

Anonymity - Send payments in stealth mode, which is untraceable.

Flash Send: - Near INSTANT transactions

Revolving Stake Bonus - Rewards for those who choose to stake more than others in the network.

Treasury - Central fund that are funded through the running exchange on the website. All the masternode holders can vote for what they want to see, and use the allocated funds in the Treasury to fund the project.

Block Equalizer - Block Equalizer determines the current balance between the fees and rewards earned by Masternode operators and the stake rewards earned by users as a whole. If the balance is tilted in favor of one of the sides, it reduces its rewards and increases the rewards earned by the other side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The coin has been rewamped, and the new developer made a new info website, which you can check right here: Posw.io

This coin only has 41 mio coins in circulation, and a very small marketcap, as seen here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/

Their new Pre-Announcement thread for more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's only a matter of TIME before the price shoots back up to a new all time high, which would make you a solid 10x on your investment. The concept got peoples attention from the very start, because it's actually a USEFUL service, let alone a genius way to take some profits from the exchange.
You'll get monthly dividents from the sites revenue according to your share of POSW coins.

I suggest anyone reading this, to buy as much as possible, before we head up to 20k satoshis again. And it WILL do that, especially since the DEV on slack is very friendly, delivers what he promises, and all in all, these new additional features is going to make it a VERY strong coin on the market.

One last thing.... This coin has LEDGER support, AND is the ONLY Ledger supported coin that ISN'T on any of the BIG exchanges yet. However, it's in their roadmap to add it to either Poloniex, or Bittrex.

Peace out

SupperTrapper

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:48:33 PM

It will be awesome to see this coin pull through. I think it has a unique model and a community that is growing stronger by the day. In the past alot of people spread FUD due to the wallet issues, but in my opinion they handled it well. They took a much needed step back to re-group and the team is looking stronger than ever now.
marcdk (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:59:39 AM

This can easily go 100x in my opinion. It's extremely undervalued. There are loads of people who's keeping an eye on it, that's for sure.

People have been burned before, and there is still a lot of bagholders, however the new stuff they have announced is amazing. It's a winner, and I'm currently holding more than 70k.. Planning to buy more actually.

It could be a top 20 coin eventually. Think about it. If you could get a revenue share from Poloniex, or Bittrex... Or any other exchange for that matter, AND at the same time being able to stake all your POS coins at once 24/7 - Wouldn't you use it? Of course you would.

Those who get in early will be rich, as long as the DEV delivers. That's for sure.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:34:41 PM

I've always said this about POSW. I keep tipping people off about it, if you haven't yet got a bag you're going to lose out big time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: