Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10025 times)
lordquanta (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:15:01 AM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:43:47 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

Well, every time it goes down is a good time to get in. Still, if I'm going to invest a substantial amount of money in it, I'd probably wait for a few more months. The technical bits don't make sense to me since I'm just in for the money but it appears there still seem to be unresolved issues about the block size. I read in the news that whether it would be increased or not would be on November. If I am convinced that I'd invest in this no matter what, I'd probably wait till then to see if there would be a larger price decrease.
lordquanta (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:22:05 AM

Well, every time it goes down is a good time to get in. Still, if I'm going to invest a substantial amount of money in it, I'd probably wait for a few more months. The technical bits don't make sense to me since I'm just in for the money but it appears there still seem to be unresolved issues about the block size. I read in the news that whether it would be increased or not would be on November. If I am convinced that I'd invest in this no matter what, I'd probably wait till then to see if there would be a larger price decrease.
This is one way to look at it. From other point of view it looks more productive time for trading. Since bitcoin entered in the recovery phase it is slowly but steadily about to entering in $4k club. As far as November is concerned there is one and half months (roughly) of time is in hand for trading. Anyone in trading or alt-currencies trade or other(gambling) can move the bitcoin temporarily in fiat if possible.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 909

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:33:45 AM

I guess that by "now" you mean yesterday.Every time is the best time to enter in bitcoin.
The price crash is over,but the price is again under 4000 USD.That doesn`t matter anyway.
I see many threads asking "should i buy now" posted by newbies,but you are a Sr.member,you should have more experience here.If you have money and want to buy,just buy ,don`t ask.
Don`t seek advices about what to do your own money.

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:35:32 AM

The best time to buy was several years ago. The second best time is now.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Obytwenty

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:37:48 AM

yes the price is change every second up/down so if want to join just do it if don't wast your time  
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:41:07 AM

There is no concrete chart where we can see the future flow of bitcoin price, but if you are a risk taker and you believe in bitcoin I think everyday is you chances to buy.
As you can see bitcoin has recovered from its fall and I think it will continue to rise so cheer up and buy more now.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:44:17 AM

If there is right time when buying bitcoins then you should see majority of it are waiting but it's not and in every price level, there is entering.

That kind of question has been asked many times and still others don't get that if they really want to enter bitcoin and buy some of it, then do analyzing because there is no right time. The moment you anticipate on where will the price should go then stick on it. You enter bitcoin for long term meaning even you buy at $5,000 price level then still you have big chances to grab some decent profit in the future. Just need patience so entering bitcoin trades is not appropriate for weak hands.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:49:06 AM

I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will reach another highest value in this year. Imagine if Chinese exchanger also operated once again afer being regulated , this will be a great / positive toward bitcoin value.
I'm usually spend my monthly salary for investing bitcoin without any doubt because I've trust bitcoin over 3 years and keep counting until now

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:56:18 AM

It's already a little late for panic buying. Because the price is gradually recovering and grows up. Now it is already about 4000$ but it changes every minute.  If you want to buy, then buy it because Bitcoin will continue to go up. But it would be better to do this a few days ago.
lordquanta (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:05:38 AM

I guess that by "now" you mean yesterday.Every time is the best time to enter in bitcoin.
The price crash is over,but the price is again under 4000 USD.That doesn`t matter anyway.
I see many threads asking "should i buy now" posted by newbies,but you are a Sr.member,you should have more experience here.If you have money and want to buy,just buy ,don`t ask.
Don`t seek advices about what to do your own money.
* It is not about the 'whether I should buy or not'. I've already executed my plans and I've my strategy in place. This settles experience and ranking doubts.
* Main concern here is even though the crash is over prices are still under $4000 and there is fair bit of chance of it reaching ~ $5000 range again. Thus we all could benefit some more at this moment.
* Thread subject like this may help who entered in bitcoin world recently and are not sure about price swings. It is not always about you, your benefit but benefit of others as well.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:07:44 AM

I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will reach another highest value in this year. Imagine if Chinese exchanger also operated once again afer being regulated , this will be a great / positive toward bitcoin value.
I'm usually spend my monthly salary for investing bitcoin without any doubt because I've trust bitcoin over 3 years and keep counting until now

Technically, patience is the key on buying coins for investments. Due to the ICO ban on China, large bitcoin trading platforms are slowly closing their operations and its impact to the bitcoin liquidity may be felt like 1~2 months from now. Due to bitcoin's volatility, it is difficult to predict the price by just looking at the chart history but you can infer that there has been a steady increase in these past few days. The best time might be now, or even next month but you need to establish your goal, either for short-term or long-term investments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lordquanta (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:11:18 AM

There was a time when chinese exchanges were THE factor in bitcoin price valuation. This has changed a lot since. Since beginning of this year, chinese btc markets are not actively participating in bitcoin and still bitcoin world has reached new high.
China regulation may affect positively and will see more and more positive changes if china govt does it.
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:17:12 AM

Yes, NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin.we do the mind bitcoin is finished, but not right this,bitcoin was,bitcoin have and bitcoin future brightly.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

the answer to this question irregardless of time for most people is YES.
because most people are looking for a solid and more of a long term investment and whether it is in the dip last week, today after the rise or 6 months from now on an ATH,... it is a good time to buy bitcoin. to enter if you want to call it.

and the answer will remain YES as long as bitcoin is not yet at the mass adoption stage. and we are far from that day. so you have a lot of time when price "creeps up" even if you think it is fast but it really is not! instead it is a slow rise up compared to what we have in the future.
that is why I always call bitcoin rise and S shape chart. where there is a slow rise for a long time (these days and the near future) and then it speeds up drastically to become almost vertical (far away future) and then it reaches a high price and becomes slow and stable.

Only Bitcoin
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:22:38 AM

I think the best time was a few years ago. But speaking seriously, I think Bitcoin will reach 5000$ by the end of this year. So it's better to hurry while the price is still recovering from the damage caused by China.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:33:22 AM

In fact, even $ 3,000 is not a small price. If you already have starting capital you can afford to buy bitcoins, but for most people it is very difficult. The only opportunity for many people to join the bitcoin community to receive coins as payment for their work. Now this is a big problem so the price drop is a chance for speculators.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:42:12 AM

Everyday is the best day to enter the world of cryptocurrency world. Everyday, bitcoin giving us opportunity to have a job and earn many money.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:45:17 AM

I agree, a few years ago the price went down and a few months ago it happened the same thing and now that way too, I think it's the best time to buy btc.
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:11:20 AM

I think you don't have to wait for the price of bitcoin to go lower. Because eventually the only way for bitcoin is up. It might dump sometime but it recovers again.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: