Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:49:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10039 times)
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:29:11 PM

Now would be right time and best time to buy bitcoin because it is plunging and I've read on a twitter account that it will go down further more. Around $2600 would be its lowest price, so for those who are waiting for the dip to buy a couple of bitcoins now would be right time for you to buy and hoard bitcoins for long term.

kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:47:53 PM

yes, because im sure for some week bitcoins price will be rise again, and maybe will more expensive than before

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:59:56 PM

Theres telling on how will bitcoin will manage to go up or down these days. We never know just what might be bitcoin values next it could be anything best time to wait is next possible year  wait for the lowest price and invest as fast as you can about a minimum of about $3200 it is sure to make progress  even though of that issue on china though it is slowly recovering
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:01:30 PM

Theres telling on how will bitcoin will manage to go up or down these days. We never know just what might be bitcoin values next it could be anything best time to wait is next possible year  wait for the lowest price and invest as fast as you can about a minimum of about $3200 it is sure to make progress  even though of that issue on china though it is slowly recovering

What analysis have you done that the bottom will be $3200? Or purely speaking out of your ass?

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:04:03 PM

Now would be right time and best time to buy bitcoin because it is plunging and I've read on a twitter account that it will go down further more. Around $2600 would be its lowest price, so for those who are waiting for the dip to buy a couple of bitcoins now would be right time for you to buy and hoard bitcoins for long term.

I think the price is currently declining as compared in the last few days. I saw a downward trend will come when China shut down the exchanges at the end of this month so better wait to buy bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:20:29 PM

Can you please give the link? I would like to read up on whats the basis why we would possible dip on $2600 price.Its too low to consider knowing and seeing we are still on 3600 price as of this writing.Which means it would go down for another more $1000 which is possible knowing bitcoin is too volatile together with the recent news on China issues. I would wait for a little bit more or even days to see this dip again and can buy the lowest price as possible on bitcoin.We would able to make profits if we did able to join the right spot and ride with the waves.This is why im readying up my funds for that golden opportunity.Not only on bitcoin but also on other altcoin too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:08:41 PM

The best time to enter the market was about a week ago and now the Bitcoin price is correcting again so you should have made profit to now, Bitcoin was at around $3000 last week and now it's over $4000, so there was a lot to be made at that time.
But still the previous high of $5000 is yet to be reached, so if you still want to invest in Bitcoin then you still have opportunity to invest.
I was also not having some spare cash with me last week so I also missed the opportunity to buy Bitcoins at $3k price, but in a few days I an going to buy Bitcoin once I get my salary in account.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:09:00 PM

It is still going down, still a great opportunity to buy bitcoin. But surely only long time bitcoin holders are going to take this opportunity. As usual, newbies are afraid to touch bitcoin when it is going down, and will buy when it is peaking.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:11:12 PM

Well no it's not the best time, the best time was many years ago and you'd now be a millionaire! haha! But right now is a very good time to buy IMHO. The market is low currently and will likely rise back to 5k and beyond once the current FUD has cleared.

Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:27:00 PM

yes, because im sure for some week bitcoins price will be rise again, and maybe will more expensive than before

You are right, just believe in bitcoin, i guess the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is down. This is our opportunity to have a bitcoin, and if we already have we just keep on holding until the price is rise again.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:30:00 PM

Get in on the dip! If the price holds above 3.3-3.4k we might not even revisit this range again, bar any catastrophic events, so keep your cash ready to get in at any moment before the next uptrend begins (it might grow as fast as last time, from 3k to 4k within a day)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

Everytime is the right time.  It is a plus if the bitcoin price goes down because we will be able to buy bitcoin at a low price.  Considering that its price goes up everytime.  When bitcoin proce dropped I bought a bit of it because I know that in just a short period of time, its price will goes up again.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:39:56 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

I don't think there's a certain time wherein you should  buy or enter bitcoin because we are all aware that bitcoin's value is changing over time. There are times where its price is getting higher and there are also times where its price is going down. Entering bitcoin anytime won't affect your profit because it is your decisions that may or will affect your income. There are possibilities that if you have just entered bitcoin and the value is low, you may get incentives if it goes high.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:43:13 PM

Considerably its time to make buys but definitely not the best one. If a lot of fake news will come out against cryptos this coming days then there's a possibility that it will plunge more lower than the current price. But who knows? only big players play the price and were just spectators but still good to give a shot.  
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:57:20 PM

I don't think you should wait for the right timing before you enter bitcoin, instead you should start right away as soon as possible so that you may gain the benefit of saving in bitcoin for a long time. The value of bitcoin is rising continuously so if you are going to invest as soon as possible then you will surely gain the benefits of it. Many people are unaware that bitcoin has no limitation so if you are still not legal for a job, you should start entering bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:03:18 PM

If you have just known bitcoin a while ago then the time is now already. But if you have known bitcoin but you still haven't entered because you are scared and worried, then stop wasting your time waiting for the value of bitcoin to go high. The good thing that will surely benefit you is if you are going to start investing as soon as possible then the chance that you will get large income is also big as enough to fulfill your dreams.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:46:31 PM

Considerably its time to make buys but definitely not the best one. If a lot of fake news will come out against cryptos this coming days then there's a possibility that it will plunge more lower than the current price. But who knows? only big players play the price and were just spectators but still good to give a shot.  

Although the price is always fluctuating, I think it is not the right time to get it, because I have a feeling that it can still floor up to the end of the month. I say this because its the time that the Chinese local exchanges will close their business. Chances are the Chinese bagholders will began the dumping as we get closer to the end of the month. Its noticeable that today price has began to fell the dumping because it slowly go down to $3500. So expect in the coming days that the price could go down again to $2800 range. So for me that is a good buying point, at range of $2800 or below.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:55:09 PM

It's always a bad and good time to get in.

Have some spare cash? (yep thats money lying around and won't be missed in the next 10 years) Welcome to the club!!
You could ease in by buying a small bit every week or day to get an average price.

However Bitcoin should be seen like a lottery ticket. Don't expect returns, just sit back en enjoy the ride Cheesy

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:58:07 PM

I would say that it's definitely not a bad time to invest with the price currently in a second dip and about $1500 off of the peak. That doesn't necessarily mean it's the best time because the price could go lower still. The trick is guessing the bottom. There are experts that predict the market better than I could but they still don't know for sure if the price will go lower or not. My suggestion is to use part of your funds to buy now and then wait to see if the price will drop some more. This way you go ahead and get some Bitcoin at a decent price and you leave yourself some leverage for a drop. If the price starts going back up significantly, then you may want to use the rest of your funds to buy before it goes too high.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

Bitcoin can not hit $2600 anymore dude. Even when the china totally bans bitcoin and altcoins, bitcoin will still storng and no one can decrease its price lower than $3000. AS you can see, it has recovered from the crash and show that the china can not stop bitcoin from increasing its price
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: