Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:20:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10037 times)
Shinvenice

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

Right, now is the best time to be a bitcoiners, also a good time for all the newbees to buy coin because of the price fall down. Take this chance to have coins now and earn more profit later. But we know that anytime is always good to chance to enter cryptoworld.
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

yes, It's the right time to buy bitcoin, when the price is low. You prefer buy it and hold. wait until the bitcoin price will high then you can sell it.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

now is the right time for both price options available for many if you decide to do it
I think now is the best time to earn money, as we know that bitcoin prices today look cheap compared to the previous few months and this is a lucrative opportunity if we immediately buy.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

Don't hesitate and waste your time waiting, it is much better that you invest now. Bitcoin is a good investment, no doubt about that and more people are making good money. Don't panic if the price will dump, it is normal to bitcoin because of its high volatility, just keep calm and hold it because it will eventually increase over time.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

This was posted september last year, bitcoin price rise by the last quarter of last year then goes down again 1st quarter of this year. If predictions is right by this coming last quarter of the year, bitcoin will recover and now is the best time for investing.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

If missed the to buy the dip and you are having second thought of investing in bitcoin because its price has grown from 6,000$ to 9,000$ mark now, then it's already a good signal to invest on it because its price hike is dominant than price fluctuation this time.

gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

of course, why not because the bitcoin price is currently down and I can buy bitcoin at a cheap price then I'll hold it and wait until the bitcoin price will increase again so I'll get a lot of profit

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment, as well as the other cryptocurrencies, you just have to find one that is catchy and is promising. Now that we are facing a down trend, buying cryptocurrencies at a low rate is definitely a sure profit, the price of cryptocurrency is continuously  going up and down, which means it is good for trading. So for me, now is the best time to invest in bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

Today, The market is low. I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin dont wait. You will get alot benefit when the price goes up. I think investment , not how much but when you invest.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

of course, why not because the bitcoin price is currently down and I can buy bitcoin at a cheap price then I'll hold it and wait until the bitcoin price will increase again so I'll get a lot of profit

Actually if you think about it, anything beloe 10 or 20k would be a good point to enter IF you're looking at a long term holding. Bitcoin is seen to go way beyondthat in a couple of years so if you've up for it, accumulate btcs now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

Don't waste your time,if you want to invest in bitcoin then do it now.It's not yet too late for you to enter in bitcoin because there are so many opportunities we can get in bitcoin.
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

Now is the best time to enter or buy Bitcoin, while other is not familiar and not aware about what Bitcoin can give, there so many chances and opportunities has a Bitcoin can offer and I think this is the best time to buy Bitcoin while the market is lower it is risky but it is good to invest Bitcoin it has a lot of chances and opportunities to go up the cryptocurrency, it's not too late to join but it is a fault to ignore the chances we must take action and don't panic!
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

It is the right time to buy bitcoin, when the price is low. by seeing the last year, I think the bitcoin will rise again.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

Yes it is a best time to buy or enter in bitcoin because bitcoin become popular. The bitcoin will rise and ot is good for you because from it you gain a huge of profit also you can learn more how the bitcoin runs and you can get more idea how to earn more money.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:51:15 PM

Bitcoin gives us opportunity every moment because it is very potential crypto currency. In fact bitcoin price is very volatile, so don't miss to get benefit. just now you should invest into  bitcoin.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

For the current time, it looks like the bitcoin price is high enough so I do not recommend to buy it. But if you are sure, try to buy some, because it seems bitcoin will continue to increase in price.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

At this time, bitcoin price is high and it will continue increasing. If you ask if it is better to buy btc during that time, my answer is totally yes. It is totally dump, this is your opportunity to get too much profits
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

I saw when the price of a commodity is low, then people bought and bought the product. Just like Bitcoin, this is the right time for those who buy. Because Bitcoin prices are fewer than earlier this time. So I'm telling you that this is a good time to buy Bitcoin. And the future of Bitcoin will be more.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:20:30 PM

For me, you shouldn't wait no more. The best thing to do right now is to enter bitcoin and buy as much as you can of it. Afterwards, the only thing you have to do is wait until bitcoin's value rises once again. Bitcoin has always been very unpredictable but you should atleast be firm with your decision so that you won't be having a hard time earning from it.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:19:00 PM

Yes it is a best time to buy or enter in bitcoin because bitcoin become popular. The bitcoin will rise and ot is good for you because from it you gain a huge of profit also you can learn more how the bitcoin runs and you can get more idea how to earn more money.
To me i think that yes it is always the best time to invest and trading bitcoin in current time. i will even say that it is a golden opportunity with the people to buy bitcoin in such a low price, because very soon we will be regretting for the current time, because according to the most of the investors and expert, bitcoin price can very soon start increasing and this time will even increase too much that its all time high price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: