Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10033 times)
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

The best time to buy was several years ago. The second best time is now.

I agree with you, we cannot blame ourselves if we doesn't know Bitcoj as early as few years ago since we have different time of lucks, and I guess we all should work for that to happened, I definitely agree that if you want to be successful you have to start it now, no doubts and ifs and buts, its between you and the goals that you are aiming to achieve, work now and gain for the next weeks.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

Anytime it goes down is a good time to get in. Still, if I'm going to invest a substantial amount of money in it, I'd probably wait for a few more months. The technical bits don't make sense to me since I'm just in for the money but it appears there still seem to be unresolved issues about the block size.
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

as long as bitcoin is not yet in the mass adoption stage. You have a lot of time when the price is "creeping" even if you think it's fast but it really is not! but this is a slow increase compared to what we have in the future.
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

I think when the price is going down, it is the best time to buy. It is my way.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Yes now this bitcoin is decreasing to penetrate the price of about $ 7400, this seems like a good time to buy and invest bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will break the $ 15,000 dollar price at the end of this year or early next year.
Bosonnary

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

I think that yes, bitcoin has good prospects this year to reach its last year's maximum.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:00:20 PM

I think that yes, bitcoin has good prospects this year to reach its last year's maximum.
True, we have a chance and time is not long, immediately buy for $ 7400 is the best offer, I'm sure that bitcoin prices immediately skyrocketed and this month could touch $ 10,000 or rise more than 25%.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

The lowest bitcoin price this year is $ 6000, and according to many predictions from experts that prices will go down and reach $ 6000, so I suggest to wait a week or two so we can get a cheaper price.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

Right now is the best time to be a bitcoiners also a good time for all the newbees to buy coin because of the price fall down Take this chance to have coins now and earn more profit later.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

Absolutely yes!..Bitcoin price now is down in the dip,it is giving a great opportunity to anyone to buy now and invest. Remember that bitcoin is really volatility in the market,so when it comes to raise again to the higher price,investors will gain too much more. Always put in our mind that bitcoin will never die,it will live long lasts in the crypto world.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:08:02 AM

When bitcoin prices drop is a good time to buy and every trader knows that. People seem to panic sell a lot and thus the prices keep dipping and so the traders jump into the opportunity as soon as possible.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:09:44 AM

I think you don't have to wait for the price of bitcoin to go lower. Because eventually the only way for bitcoin is up. It might dump sometime but it recovers again.

Both are the best time to do. Buying bitcoin and enter in crypto currency world is not to be wait. If there's a chance to enter and join then lets do this before the situation of crypto currency is good and nice.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:13:08 AM

when the price is dump that is the best time to buy or invest because we know that it will pump again so you will earn money from it so buy bitcoin in low price sell at the high price
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:33:00 AM

The lowest bitcoin price this year is $ 6000, and according to many predictions from experts that prices will go down and reach $ 6000, so I suggest to wait a week or two so we can get a cheaper price.
For me you should not wait anymore because maybe next week the market willl fully recover from the dump, and i am confident that this week is the best time to buy bitcoin and i am also confident that holding our bitcoin until the price will  be $30k is advisable to do.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:13:04 AM

Since a few days it's been pretty stable but I would advise you to genuinely wait for a while since the price can go further down .
If you see it getting up ...wait for it to get stable and then buy .
The price if falls fast don't think of buying it suddenly there is a saying in the trading world that would explain it in one line " Never try to catch a falling knife , you could get hurt "
If you buy when it's getting down you could genuinely miss an opportunity of buying even more Bitcoins from the same price.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:39:09 AM

It will only be the best time to buy bitcoin if and only if your intention is to hold for a long period of time since the percentage margin of bitcoin movement is not much as compared to its previous movement in the past.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

It will only be the best time to buy bitcoin if and only if your intention is to hold for a long period of time since the percentage margin of bitcoin movement is not much as compared to its previous movement in the past.

Yes of course it is never too late to purchase a bitcoin or joining it. Because nobody chooses the bitcoin even today you just join. Now is the best time to buy a bitcoin because of the price is low and it will be soon raised the price of bitcoin you get a big profit that you find. So for me it's never too late to buy and join the bitcoin because I know you will recover the money that you invest. So let's join now and invest more.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:31:54 AM

Yes of course it is never too late to purchase a bitcoin or joining it. Because nobody chooses the bitcoin even today you just join. Now is the best time to buy a bitcoin because of the price is low and it will be soon raised the price of bitcoin you get a big profit that you find. So for me it's never too late to buy and join the bitcoin because I know you will recover the money that you invest. So let's join now and invest more.
much people that said bitcoin price now a day very cheap and time to buy.but i am personally prefer wait and see first about this technical analisys in chart.as we see in chart it shows that downtrend very strong and risky to buy it.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

I guess that by "now" you mean yesterday.Every time is the best time to enter in bitcoin.
The price crash is over,but the price is again under 4000 USD.That doesn`t matter anyway.
I see many threads asking "should i buy now" posted by newbies,but you are a Sr.member,you should have more experience here.If you have money and want to buy,just buy ,don`t ask.
Don`t seek advices about what to do your own money.

You can enter bitcoin whenever you wanted. Because everytime is the best time in joining bitcoin so start as soon as possible so you can start earning and have a big profit and buy all the things that you want and eat all you like.

Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:55:01 AM

The best time to buy was several years ago. The second best time is now.

Yes your right because price now is very low, just like before when i first know about bitcoin, but before when the price is very low i didnt invest because i have a doubt that bitcoin is a scam, but now i proved that its not, i wanted to invest if i have a extra money to invest.

So if you want to invest its the right time so that when the time comes that bitcoin price will reach 1 million again then you can get a high profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: