Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10033 times)
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:57:06 AM

For me there is no best time to buy or enter for asnlong as you have enough money to invest anytime you can buy bitcoins. It is just a matter of monitoring and analysis and also the readiness to take the risk. Proper management is the key to a successful investment.

tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

At the this moment bitcoin has a small value in the market that's why it is good to buy now more bitcoin to hold and get more profit this coming moths or this year ends. As it increase it's price in the market you can really get more profit from investing your money right now. Like other people doing right now they invest more money while it has a small value in the market.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

yes this time is the right time to go in and buy bitcoin, bitcoin price is still very cheap so use this kind of price to buy it.
umwalt

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

And that’s how money started -- more or less. It had a rocky road. People feared money. They feared putting trust in it. What if they slaved all year long raising their cattle and chucking their wheat -- then traded it for round metal disks -- only to go to a city and find the metal wasn’t accepted for anything.
skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

Now is the right time to enter to buy bitcoin
bitcoin still cheap i'm sure bitcoin in juni will rise again because world cup soccer accept bitcoin for ticket purchase
pianakiang123

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

The apprehension about bitcoin was raised by Futures Industry Association chief Walt Lukken, in a letter to United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission chairman Christopher Giancarlo. The association and its member firms, Mr Lukken wrote, "are apprehensive with the lack of transparency and regulation of the underlying reference products on which these futures contracts are based and whether exchanges have the proper oversight to ensure the reference products are not susceptible to manipulation, fraud and operational risk
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

For me there is no best time to buy or enter for asnlong as you have enough money to invest anytime you can buy bitcoins. It is just a matter of monitoring and analysis and also the readiness to take the risk. Proper management is the key to a successful investment.
but we have to place our buy order at best place, or cheapest price.by doing this we can take profit more and bigger than anyone else.it's risk reduce to while we buy bitcoin at dip.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

Start signing in to buy bitcoin now is the right time. You can buy bitcoin in considerable amounts. Bitcoin selling price is now really falling.
Hold on until the bitcoin price starts up again. Undecided
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

To me, this is the best time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is still low, it will be difficult to buy bitcoin when the price soar rises, buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high  ⚡️ in other to make profit.
    To enter bitcoin, every time is a good  time to enter bitcoin. But the earlier the best, starts today.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

For me it is still the best time to buy since the price for now is still at low. This is the price to buy because the price of bitcoin will soon to rise. If somebody will buy for now and then hold it for a long time, he will be lucky because the price will be rising soon.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:02:31 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

For me it is still the best time to buy since the price for now is still at low. This is the price to buy because the price of bitcoin will soon to rise. If somebody will buy for now and then hold it for a long time, he will be lucky because the price will be rising soon.
I don't think that's the first thing to consider if when is the best time to buy or enter. It's about the willingness to learn about the nature of bitcoin, basic principles, technical and fundamental analysis, and the preparedness to manage risks factors, and volatility. Having the patience and positivity that price fluctuation is a normal trend and keeping calm is the best thing to do to mitigate pressure and unproductivity.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

The best time to buy was several years ago. The second best time is now.

Highly agree with that, we cannot blame ourselves of we are not aware of Bitcoin as early as before but the thing is we can actually work now , this day to make something different. At this moment maybe Bitcoin is very low and we all know that it is part of its system but I am hoping that soonest payments will be done towards the worker and I am included to that, I take risk to worl here up to know believing that I can be successful through here.

Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

I agree that now is the best time to buy bitcoin, this is because we can buy cheaply so we have a chance to get big profit later this year, the most important thing to get profit is that we do not easily panic and want to hold for a long time.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

In my opinion, now is the best time to buy bitcoin, while the price is still low, so that when the price is high it can be sold to get a lot of profit
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

Can be said that now is the most appropriate time to buy, if you've sold bitcoin some time ago then immediately buy bitcoin is a better and profitable thing.
Of course it is the best time to buy bitcoin as price is not very high but it is getting high day by day and more people are investing in bitcoin to save income and get profit, we are living in age of crypto currency so we will have to move with the time, don’t be late anymore bitcoin is being so precious now and if you will keep on waiting and watching the perfect time and chasing low price it will never come as day by day price of bitcoin is getting better now.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

In my opinion, now is the best time to buy bitcoin, while the price is still low, so that when the price is high it can be sold to get a lot of profit
Bringing this topic up again will guide us on how Bitcoin moves last year, according this thread Bitcoin fell and those who able to bought it from that level are surely happy even they still holding their coins right now, they got their money doubled or if they sold it when the price really pumped hard last December then a huge profits has been earned.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

In every market you have the same rule, if you want to make profit.
Buy when stocks price are low and sell when stocks prices are high.
Bitcoin market follow the same rule so it's good time to buy bitcoin now, because btc price is low at the moment.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
andibcoin

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

In every market you have the same rule, if you want to make profit.
Buy when stocks price are low and sell when stocks prices are high.
Bitcoin market follow the same rule so it's good time to buy bitcoin now, because btc price is low at the moment.
each trading invesment always have same rule.buy in low sell on high.this is basic plan for people that want join in this world.in crytocurrency it run the same rules with stock, commodity or forex rules.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

I guess the best time to buy bitcoin is when its low or when its cheap so that when it increase you will have gain a profit but you still have to wait and make sure to update the value of it in the market, you buy as much as you can and wait for quite sometime.
And now is the right time to buy a Bitcoin, because we can see the price is already very cheap if we compare it
with the price at the end of the year 2017. Many people still believe the price of the Bitcoin will return to these prices.
Yes it is time to buy bitcoin because price if bitcoin is very low and it is good to buy at this time, buy now and hold for long time, most of people use to wait for this to see price getting low and then sell at high to get profit, I have notice the market is now at dip so take the advantages of it and buy at cheap price to hold and let it be high so your money will grow further and you will earn huge profit from it.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

now the investment looks good considering that bitcoin is lower in price and for future profits in the long run it's good as for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: