Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10039 times)
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:23:38 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

I think you should not change bitcoin at this time, so you see that bitocin prices in recent days are fluctuating continuously and there is a slight recovery. According to my analysis, in the short term, bitocin prices will probably continue to fall to the $ 7000 mark, considering that in the long term, bitcoin prices may fall to the $ 4000 mark.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

Now the bitcoin price is low, so think it's the right time to buy and invest bitcoin. Because maybe bitcoin will increase in the next few days or months after the decline phase.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

I think you should not change bitcoin at this time, so you see that bitocin prices in recent days are fluctuating continuously and there is a slight recovery. According to my analysis, in the short term, bitocin prices will probably continue to fall to the $ 7000 mark, considering that in the long term, bitcoin prices may fall to the $ 4000 mark.
Yes bitcoin price is now increasing and that's why it will give you huge profit so you should hold your money in bitcoin and wait for its high price because that is the best and perfect time to buy bitcoin and if your friends are want to invest their money so you should support them for investment in bitcoin, so they will earn best profit because bitcoin is trusted currency ever.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:19:46 AM

It is always good time to buy in every time of the market crash it is because the price goes down and sometimes the price down massively that seems hard to recover again.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

In the investment of course we need the right time to start, and I think now is the most appropriate time to buy because we can get a cheaper price than the previous month that reached more than $ 10k.
There’s no such strong strategy behind the buying and selling of Bitcoins in markets. Just you need to know is the simple knowledge about the demand of Bitcoins in market. When you get the surety that the demand has risen in market, you better should sell your bitcoins if you want to and if the case is different, save your coins for future rather than selling them out.
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:59:09 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 11:48:26 PM by BTCedgar

Yes sir! I would advise anyone to buy Bitcoin right now, given that prices have declined considerably on the market. If it has managed to rise to $20,000 by last year, then sooner or later it will rise back to that valuation and more. Something similar happened in 2013 where Bitcoin was worth a little more than $1,000 and then it declined massively until it was worth around $300. But a few years later, in 2017, it rose back up in price and it surpassed the original levels of $1k.

Therefore, since Bitcoin is a rare cryptocurrency with a very limited supply, and a resilient blockchain, it would certainly rise in value to levels you've never imagined. I guess that with the introduction of the Lightning Network, sidechains, smart contracts, and several other improvements, it will experience a lot of demand by people in our world. Which, in all means, I believe that it's the right time to buy Bitcoin again.
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

If you had invested at that time, you would have made huge returns. I think that one should be patient after investment to get good returns.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

Wait or watching won't bring any good nor profit. So, I would choose to buy rather than to wait if those statements are definite and true. Because one thing for sure is that there would be always a possibility that bitcoin could take back its price last 2017 if I would buy it now then I won't regret later for not buying, well, there is a risk also if bitcoin price drops to zero then my money would mean nothing. But it is better to take a risk rather not trying at all, faith would be the best thing you would do in this kind of world and success will just waiting ahead.
thanhha511

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

Today is the perfect time to buy or to enter in bitcoin. Because the market price is decreasing and if you are going to invest a huge amount today then there is no doubt that you will surely earn a huge amount of profit in the future.

No one can predict anything about BTC in the future. But if you want to take some huge profits, I suggest you should invest in altcoin, that would be easier.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

You can see that the market in these past is fluctuating continuously and very difficult to guess, so to be able to trade successfully is very difficult. According to my analysis, bitcoin will probably drop sharply in the coming days and possibly reach the $ 7000 level, so you can wait until that moment to buy the bitcoin at the best price.

Rodrigue

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

traders cryptocurrency has been used to price up and down in the trade cryptocurrency, previously manage the value of the protection of funds in fortress investment group and now to invest in companies blockchain, think that digital currency has peaking for a while. and could have decreased a while before they back to record levels.
When the price decreases is the right time to buy bitcoin.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

I can not say this is the right time, but Probably, because Everyone can not predict with certainty the price of Bitcoin. if you are sure will go in now, then just do it and do not wait too long.
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

Now that bitcoin is in dip is the perfect time to buy it and Hodl. It rate will soon increase ,it is just a matter of time
Eliyo

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

The better time to enter into bitcoin depends on ones investment objective. Investors with low risk propensity will wait much longer hoping for continuous fall while investors with high risk propensity would not mind buying immediately.

It is generally advisable to enter with the price is low. The lowness would now be determined by your humble self.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

It seems now is the best time to buy bitcoin, it can be seen that the price is very cheap, we will regret because if not buying with the price $7500 because I am sure that this month the price can reach at least $ 10,000.

If you do not have any cryptocurrency but want to enter the market, do not wait for the better time. Buy Bitcoins now, as further, their price will go up.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

Now that the price of Bitcoin is low i think this is the right time to buy and wait for the time it's price will do high and  anytime you can join Bitcoin it's not yet late.

mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

I think now is the best time, because we see in the past days until now the price is still low, so its time to decide to buy. Because we don't know maybe the price will increase again on next days. Never think twice buy now that its not too late. But the best is every-time is always the good opportunity and if you have already bitcoin keep it so that if the price is high you gain profit.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

I think now is the best time, because we see in the past days until now the price is still low, so its time to decide to buy. Because we don't know maybe the price will increase again on next days. Never think twice buy now that its not too late. But the best is every-time is always the good opportunity and if you have already bitcoin keep it so that if the price is high you gain profit.

Yes, the cryptocurrency prices in the market today is decreasing because bitcoins is dumping its value so we can consider that today is the best price that is existing in the market and we should start to invest.
thanhha511

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency prices in the market today is decreasing because bitcoins is dumping its value so we can consider that today is the best price that is existing in the market and we should start to invest.

What should I do now? Invest? But what coin should I consider to invest, guy? I am font of altcoin more than BTC, it seems to hard to make porfilio.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

Today is the best time to buy more bitcoin as we are in a correction as the price is much cheaper than the all time time of $20k. Buy and Hold your bitcoin until it reach to the price enough to get you profits. Buy at low then sooner sell at higher price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: