Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10033 times)
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

I think that at this point you should not continue to buy bitcoin, can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in recent days but can see that at present bitcoin prices are showing signs of slowing down, According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be very difficult to continue to increase strongly in the coming days and will be able to reach the $ 7000 threshold and will decline sharply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

I believe that at this point abnj should sell altcoin and release bitcoin, you can see that on the H1 frame the price of bitcoin is showing signs of strong convergence and I think the bitcoin price will likely be volatile great . Therefore, to reduce risk you should sell altcoin and transfer to bitcoin to be able to preserve the profits and reduce the risk.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

I believe that at this point abnj should sell altcoin and release bitcoin, you can see that on the H1 frame the price of bitcoin is showing signs of strong convergence and I think the bitcoin price will likely be volatile great . Therefore, to reduce risk you should sell altcoin and transfer to bitcoin to be able to preserve the profits and reduce the risk.
that's could be good advice.holding bitcoin give us more profit that altcoin at this current situation.after down sharply and much negative news, today bitcoin price show us its dominant at market.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

I think we need to wait of a good timing before investing in bitcoin because the market for today still very weak and until now theres no signs of recovering and the bitcoins price continue to drops.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Don't be worried if you have missed a train, because here are many of trains going everyday almost, the only difference is that this train is not named Bitcoin, lol. The name can be alternative cryptocurrency, and you can ride well on it.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

It's funny to hear this question every time there is a red color on the market. The answer to it does not change for me. If you have the opportunity and desire, then any time is ideal for investment. In the next few years kriptozstanetsya the fastest growing area of the economy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

this is a good time to buy bitcoin, now it's been a little decreased after a little pump yesterday. but do not spend your money just to buy bitcoin, but for some altcoins like ethereum and etc, which maybe also speed up the price faster, but if you want to hold longterm, bitcoin is still the best.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

If you have funds then go and start buying Bitcoin so that you'll not miss the chance of earning huge amount of money because right now Bitcoin is starting to pump its price and that's a good news to holders and a bad news for the people who are just starting their journey here by investing. Let me remind you that Bitcoin can change your life and you must take a risk to get that chance once in a lifetime.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

That was the good time in september 2017 to buy bitcoin and other coins due to dip in the price and this now is also very good time to buy crypto. Soon market will recover and prices will increase again. So fill your bags and get ready for some profits.
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

I think if you are going for a long term holding or investing in bitcoin then this is the right time for an investor for long term to enter the market of bitcoin because market is already down .
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

In recent days I have always seen Bitcoin market fluctuate very well. I think maybe the script is repeating and this is an investment opportunity for everyone.tư
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

I  can still say yes right now. The value of bitcoin today is not good what I mean it is not that high price so it is recommended to all beginners if they are planning to buy some bitcoin we can still say that they will benefit into it in the future cause they buy it on a very cheap price unlike last month.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:02:22 AM

Now is still a good time to join and use a crypto currency such as bitcoin. Because I'm sure bitcoin will be more useful as time goes by and many new people join as well and use bitcoin.
Entering into the Bitcoin is an exam for you if you do not know anything about its market and processes go in it. It needs your best knowledge to cover and fill every area after which you may reach to your destiny otherwise you may not touch anything. Now invest in this market as it reflects a better market price for buyers so do not miss this opportunity and invest now to get more coins of huge collection.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

Market cap cryptocurrency right now below $300billions dollar. Its still 60% lower than highest and I am believe cryptocurrency market will reach highest market cap again and break trillion dollar market cap. Right now is still good time to buying crypto with good product in market or buying bitcoin
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

According to this article the previous year middle of September bitcoin price was $3,300. It is very interesting for me how much bitcoin would cost this middle of September 2018.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

Today it has been almost a year since writing your post. And since this topic is still alive, I'll write my point of view on this day. Now bitcoin began to rise and I would not buy in your place now, because soon there will be a rollback of the bitcoin price. And you do buy something in rollback , you will definitely be in the black.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

I  can still say yes right now. The value of bitcoin today is not good what I mean it is not that high price so it is recommended to all beginners if they are planning to buy some bitcoin we can still say that they will benefit into it in the future cause they buy it on a very cheap price unlike last month.
The upside momentum is quite large so investors can buy Bitcoin to invest in this time. According to the wave chart, Bitcoin can reach over 8k $ and the market will also grow quite well. Set a profit goal and do not be too greedy, if achieved then sell out because the market can fluctuate at any time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Brahuhu

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

since the price is started to raise its value again I can that this is the best time for the people who havent enter bitcoin to be engage with it today this is a good opportunity because they can witness how the price move.
eduardoabordo

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

yes time to buy bitcoin right now before it's too late the price is too slow buy more and more and hold it until the price to the moon if you doubt to buy bitcoin you self will cenception and you will unfortunate to not buy bitcoin. if im pro in trader and i have more money i will buy bitcoin more.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:06:06 PM

since the price is started to raise its value again I can that this is the best time for the people who havent enter bitcoin to be engage with it today this is a good opportunity because they can witness how the price move.
the more we buy and the higher the price, the more people will start buying it too. and what we hope will come true soon. i'm not saying this time is the best time, but now is the time to participate in increasing the btc price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: