Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10039 times)
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

I think whenever is the right time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin prices like waves, so whenever there is always time to buy and sell and whenever can get a profit.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

In everything you do, you must always think before you act. Think if your action is appropriate and wise enough at some ways. Not because cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the new trend today, doesn't mean you should also go with it. It is just a matter of learning. Educate yourself with sufficient and appropriate knowledge about cryptocurrency. And at that time, you can assess if you should be entering at this moment, buying bitcoin or maybe for its next dip. It depends. What matter is you should be wise enough.
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

Each investor must himself decide on the entry of crypto currency into the market. Yes, certainly, by the autumn the growth of the Crypto-currency is expected, but this is provided there is no influence of force majeure circumstances.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

For as long as bitcoin is still standing in the crypto world anytime is the right time to invest in bitcoin, you should not wait for any other time , if you have the money capital then you can enter and buy bitcoin anytime of the day, take the risk and work for it and wait for the return.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

Bitcoin price has climb up to 8.4k $ mark but suddenly fall to 7.3k $ again. So much losses and we suffered again. I think the best time to invest on bitcoin might be in the last quarter of the year.
BoisclaiR

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:46:46 AM

I think buying now is also good but cannot be considered a" best time" as the price is still above $8k.
Again, it depends if you are buying for short or long term hold.

Also you should not worry about when to invest your money or finding the perfect time of invest want.i am involve with bitcoin since 2 years and i found every time is a great with bitcoins.
ErmaburR

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

I think buying now is also good but cannot be considered a" best time" as the price is still above $8k.
Again, it depends if you are buying for short or long term hold.

Follow the charts and you will know that the bitcoin price is too much volatile and we can again see 6000$ btc price. I think you should wait for few days and see the trends and then decide to enter into bitcoins.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

I agree that now is the right time to buy bitcoin, with prices that are relatively cheap, we immediately get big profits, the most important thing in bitcoin investment is to be patient so that you can get big profits.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

I think so, when bitcoin and ETH prices look cheap then now is the right time to buy so we can get big profits, I'm sure that the market soon improved so buy now is the right time.
This means the cost of investment is down in the crypto market and we have the opportunity to invest in the best coins at low cost. Besides, since the market is on the rise and possibly in future the price of Bitcoin will be high, the margin of profit will also be maximum. This is what some good investors quest for in the market. So better keep a long term plan and choose good coins before investing your money in the crypto.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:56:31 AM

Opinions of people about the best entry point in the crypto currency are subjective. Any opinion here takes place, but does not have a true justification and can not take into account all the factors that are explicit and hidden.
NeoMyHero

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

If it isn't now, then when? We should be wise and we should know how and when to buy bitcoins to have something to hodl. It is important that we'll maximize our gain through it. We should take advantage of the dip and just buy while we are waiting for the best situation of the market.
Of course you should invest now because after a long time bitcoin start increasing. I am watching the chart since morning and in my predict its journey is now started and we have to go with this journey.
It is always ok to invest money in bitcoin. bitcoin price is no doubt trading low, may be more lower than its actual price. People have very good opportunity to do investment in bitcoin and secure their position. Bitcoin will surely give them a very good profit.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

If it isn't now, then when? We should be wise and we should know how and when to buy bitcoins to have something to hodl. It is important that we'll maximize our gain through it. We should take advantage of the dip and just buy while we are waiting for the best situation of the market.
The current time is very favorable for us to enter into the Bitcoin’s market because it value has drooped more to price equivalent to 7000 US dollar which is a low price. So in this current market our benefit that it will charge us less and furthermore it is an opportunity to collect a lot of Bitcoins which will brighten our future. Keep working here and once you gain momentum then success is yours.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

I agree that now is the right time to buy bitcoin, with prices that are relatively cheap, we immediately get big profits, the most important thing in bitcoin investment is to be patient so that you can get big profits.
This indirectly depicts the cost of investment and the lower the cost of investment, the more it is good for investors to invest in it and get a huge profit margin. The good time for investment was the mid of June when the price of Bitcoin was very down that is below $6000 and so was ETH and other currencies.

Right now the price is rising and is expected to go beyond $20000 till December so even today, when the price of Bitcoin is $7278, investment right now and cashing it when it is December will incur you more than double profit.
MeganJenkins1212

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

Now, maybe this is the right time for us to invest in bitcoin. Possibly in the next few years, the value of bitcoin will increase dramatically. By the third quarter of 2017, the amount of bitcoin is meager, so many people have made the right choice when investing in it, they spend a little money, but by the end of 2017, the value of Bitcoin has the strongest fluctuations in the history of cryptos. This is an excellent example of how to choose the right time to invest in bitcoin.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

There is always a good time to start investing with bitcoin, so at a low cost now I think it's still a good time to buy or put a bitcoin or crypto marketplace. so if you need a great income in the future, then I think there might be nothing wrong if some cash you have can be invested in bitcoin .
Yes you are right but not quite.You can invest in bitcoin at any time, but not when the price is at its peak(even if it takes more than a year to pay off ) but now is the most suitable time to invest in crypto, including btc.
Do not sell the Bitcoins right now in the current market price because it will degrade the market more and more which is not good so avoid selling in low market. start selling on high market price which will benefit you the most on the other hand we have best opportunity at this current stage to enter into the world of cryptocurrency by buying Bitcoins or Ethereum is also in a position which will benefit us if we buy now.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:51:17 AM

The current time is very favorable for us to enter into the Bitcoin’s market because it value has drooped more to price equivalent to 7000 US dollar which is a low price. So in this current market our benefit that it will charge us less and furthermore it is an opportunity to collect a lot of Bitcoins which will brighten our future. Keep working here and once you gain momentum then success is yours.
Absolutely!! This is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is dropping and great time too to enter in bitcoin. And i swear it will rise up the next few years, just hold your bitcoin and just be patient. I think it will surpass the last year's price. Just start to invest now with bitcoin and you will get big profits.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
112tigra112

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

I'm thinking that those people who bought bitcoin with the price of $3,300 are not complaining right now when it costs around $7,500 because for them the prices still high and they are still 2 times beneficial.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

In my opinion, today the price of bitcoin is dumped, I'm sure that after being dumped, prices immediately skyrocketed, so now we get cheap prices, of course we don't have much time because prices will skyrocket soon.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

In my opinion, today the price of bitcoin is dumped, I'm sure that after being dumped, prices immediately skyrocketed, so now we get cheap prices, of course we don't have much time because prices will skyrocket soon.

I agree price will surely rise again after this dip now, this is the best time to make some good investments in bitcoin and soon expect high return in profit. We just need to wait more now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

You can involve with bitcoin whenever you want there's no limit and no time its free for all for easy to understand after having the basic knowledge.
 You don't have to buy coins and wait for months. Anyways doesn't matter even if you're late but you can still join us here's more profit is waiting for you invest now and grab it.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: