Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10030 times)
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:36:31 AM

Now bitcoin has stabilized a bit and I think it's a good time to go. Bitcoin has proven its usefulness to the community and is used already too much where to take it as a toy. This is a modern payment medium without intermediaries. It is very convenient . As there are good new crypto-currencies, I also follow these.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

Sure. This is the best time to buy bitcoin or any other good altcoins of choice for high return on investment when the market recovers.
Yes, it is the best time to buy out bitcoin or the other alts as you can see the current market is offering a great investment opportunity since all these coins are too low to buy and one can easily get these at cheap. So this is the time that should not be missed as investing now will offer you higher returns when the market recovers again...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

Everytime that the price of bitcoin drop down is the best to buy bitcoin and hold until price goes up again. And now that bitcoin price is still.at the lowest price,this was a great opportunity to buy more in order to earn huge profit someday at the right time.
brukva

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

When prices fall for the first time, you might think that this is the beginning of strong growth, but when the currency falls sharply for the second time, you need to think about it.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

It still good to buy bitcoin this time because it is cheaper but if you want lower price then wait for more days and always monitor the market so you can be updated daily. There are also some possibility that the price of bitcoin will rise in the last three months of this year but it will not be like the previous year when the top coin is on the bullrun. The all-time high that happened last year will not going to happen this year so there is no history repeat itself. The approval of ETF may have a positive effect on bitcoin but we don't know if SEC will give it a chance.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

In my opinion, whenever is the right time to buy bitcoin, sometimes we think that today's prices are low, but because the market is red then tomorrow we can get a cheaper price, the important thing is always be patient.

..........///....../////..........
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

Perhaps the best time to enter the cryptory is in the fall, when the stopping of the fall and the beginning of growth are already expected. But this if you do not take into account other factors that can have a significant impact on the global financial system.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

yes,buy bitcoin can be done anytime and you will still get profit because bitcoin price will surely go up but if you doubt then you can buy bitcoin when price is low and now is the time because the price of bitcoin is currently so down.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

Bitcoin is now at bearish trend it is definitely a good time to enter in to the market for investment because now the bitcoin price is stabilized to 6.5K USD and it is a good sign for the investors concerned .Bitcoin is one of the major crypto currency with the strong net work systems.Bitcoin has its specific features incorporated with the modern technology.Bitcoins usefulness to the various aspects of human life is increasing day by day.

As the value of bitcoin falls down right now, I will not say today is the best time to buy or enter bitcoin, because everyday is a good chances to buy or enter bitcoin as long as you want it or you are having a capital. There is no such perfect timing in buying, as the value of bitcoin is always up and down. I am very positive of its possibility that it will be green somehow. I suggest! Let us not wait for the right time, If we got the chances then grab it.

automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

Bitcoin now is the best price available so we can see positive signs for crypto market about to happen buying at 6600 dollars is a good sign for future growth This is the lowest price available for entire year
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

Bitcoin now is the best price available so we can see positive signs for crypto market about to happen buying at 6600 dollars is a good sign for future growth This is the lowest price available for entire year

I think the price reaches the lowest at $5K, I am not sure but I think I saw someone said that in the past month. Indeed it might be the lowest but we don't need to focus on it but we should be focusing on the strategy that we will be doing in the upcoming months. They say the price will slowly go up as we are closing to our favorite month of the year, DECEMBER.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

So much has changed since you posted this. It is fun to read old threads where members thought that 3000 or 5000 per coin is a lot.

I can just imagine how much this guy eared if he invested in Bitcoin at that time and held it until December 2017-January 2018. Now, it is better also to buy BTC as the scenario of the last winter can be repeated.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

Well now the price of crypto coins is very low so for those who still want to step in the world of criptocurrency and enjoy the blockchain technology, now is the time.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

Well now the price of crypto coins is very low so for those who still want to step in the world of criptocurrency and enjoy the blockchain technology, now is the time.

There's always a saying in bitcoin. "Buy low, sell high". If you're going to follow that, then it's the right time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin price as of the moment is very low, you can buy as much as you want. We all know that there's no permanent in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin may be in a low price today, but for sure it will just recover. It will even increase its price. So, if you still have a lot of funds, then better buy bitcoin now than to be sorry later.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:31:00 AM

The best time to buy was several years ago. The second best time is now.

I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will reach another highest value in this year. Imagine if Chinese exchanger also operated once again afer being regulated , this will be a great / positive toward bitcoin value.
I'm usually spend my monthly salary for investing bitcoin without any doubt because I've trust bitcoin over 3 years and keep counting until now
Well taking advantage on the current market situation will let you get bigger profit than those who are thinking that cryptocurrency will going to fall. This is cryptocurrency and there is a high volatility on it that includes getting a good market price increase and huge market price fall down.
Kb4real

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

yes its an opportunity to buy more and accumulate,the rules says by dip and sell high but only buy a coins that has potential in dip price because they will have potential to grow again in due time.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

No time is good to enter into bitcoin than now as we have strength and kicking about in life. We got to do little investments we can and make provision to enjoy in the nearby future.

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

Bitcoin is now at bearish trend it is definitely a good time to enter in to the market for investment because now the bitcoin price is stabilized to 6.5K USD and it is a good sign for the investors concerned .Bitcoin is one of the major crypto currency with the strong net work systems.Bitcoin has its specific features incorporated with the modern technology.Bitcoins usefulness to the various aspects of human life is increasing day by day.

As the value of bitcoin falls down right now, I will not say today is the best time to buy or enter bitcoin, because everyday is a good chances to buy or enter bitcoin as long as you want it or you are having a capital. There is no such perfect timing in buying, as the value of bitcoin is always up and down. I am very positive of its possibility that it will be green somehow. I suggest! Let us not wait for the right time, If we got the chances then grab it.

Suppose, it would be much better to invest in Bitcoin NOW, especially when you have some money, which you can spend. Buy BTC and the altcoins, which can give you the highest returns - ETH, Cardano, NEO.
Banggrambeng

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

This month all prices of digital currencies have dropped dramatically, this is due to the large number of people who buy bitcoin and other currencies so the exchange rate decreases. The key is if you play treding you are patient, because it does not rule out the possibility of bitcoin will rise many times the previous price.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

best time to buy was several time is now and make sure that bitcoin will reach another highest value in this year and exchanger also operated once again afer being regulated , this will be a great positive toward bitcoin value usually spend my monthly salary for investing bitcoin without any doubt and i trust bitcoin over years and keep counting until now...
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: