Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10039 times)
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

I figure that by "now" you mean yesterday. Each time is the best time to enter in bitcoin.

The value crash is finished, however, the cost is again under 5000 USD. That doesn`t matter in any case.    Tongue

I see numerous strings asking "should I purchase presently" posted by amateurs, however, you are a Sr.member, you ought to have more involvement here. On the off chance that you have cash and need to purchase, simply purchase, don`t inquire.

Don`t look for guidance about what to do your own particular cash.   Cool
quandong

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

The scarcity makes Bitcoin deflation, and thus contributes to its price increase, that's thing many investors rely on. This implies that Bitcoin is more scarce than gold. NOW is the best time to buy or enter Bitcoin.

Cobrak777

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

As of today bitcoin still recovering and If we have experience enough this is the best time to buy bitcoin because of lower price and if we hold it until december  I think that is enough time to gain profit
kominfo.id

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

yes of course now is the right time to buy bitcoin and some cryptocurrency, the price is still very cheap so you can use the movement to get a lot of profit.
Tinker18

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

the price will rise again soon. These low and high cycles are pretty normal for BTC, just check the history, it is happening like every year.  It is the time to buy  bitcoin so that you can get a big profit and having a good source of income.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

Bitcoin now is the best price available so we can see positive signs for crypto market about to happen buying at 6600 dollars is a good sign for future growth This is the lowest price available for entire year

You can start it anytime. Now, if you invest in the cryptocurrency, you will get the better returns as all the cryptos are very cheap. Do not hesitate and do not wait for some other changes for a long time. Buy BTC.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

Bitcoin now is the best price available so we can see positive signs for crypto market about to happen buying at 6600 dollars is a good sign for future growth This is the lowest price available for entire year

You can start it anytime. Now, if you invest in the cryptocurrency, you will get the better returns as all the cryptos are very cheap. Do not hesitate and do not wait for some other changes for a long time. Buy BTC.
yes of course now is the right time to buy bitcoin and some cryptocurrency, the price is still very cheap so you can use the movement to get lots of profits. the price will rise again soon. This low and high cycle is quite normal for BTC, just checking history, it happens like every year. This is the time to buy bitcoin so you can get big profits and have a good source of income.
Badu1

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

There is no time to waste than investing now. Every time is the right time and the right time we talk of mostly depends on the individual. Market is down and you need to invest so as to get money when it rises.That is my right time.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

Now is the best time to buy since the current value is low. However when you start your investments you must learn bitcoin system and how it works. This is the  best way to start to ensure that you will not lose your money.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

How nice to see the posts in which the price of bitcoin is written in 3300$ now the price for the year has increased 2 times. It can not fail to please large investors. Bitcoin will continue to grow, I think 15,000 it will definitely cost.
FreddieBennett213

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

Bitcoin prices are falling, so should investment now?
pro army

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

this is the best time to buy a bitcon because the bitcoin price is currently down again as we know that the bitcoin price is very volatile and will soon rise again so you will have a chance to get a profit Grin Grin
Crypto one

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

Finding the best time to enter into the Bitcoin market are never easy. But generally every time are the right time to buy bitcoins, you should only buy them when your feel ready.
I would buy my coins over a few weeks to level out the price and to be sure I didn't payed to much for all of them. Some people set aside 20 dollars or more each month and buy themselves a little piece of bitcoins, every month.
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:44:23 PM

Bitcoin prices are falling, so should investment now?
of course. if you buy a lot of bitcoin to be a long-term investment, the profit that you will get is very large. because the price of bitcoin is always increasing every year

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:18:04 AM

This is the best time to invest in bitcoin as you can see the crypto market is in all time low now even alternative coins. Maybe because this is year is the regulation year for cryptoverse and Im fully aware that the mass adoption for crypto currency is happening this year even though the market itself is declining. Institutional investors studying and planning to invest in crypto because they know what blockchain technology can do in our society and businesses right now. So if you believe in what bitcoin can to do in the near future you should invest now and have financial freedom later on.
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

Everytime is the best time to buy bitcoin.
Dont be like people who "I wish I bought bitcoin at 1k" or "I wish I bought bitcoin at 3k" after that. For me bitcoin is always right for keep buying and holding.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:23:45 AM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

For me it is the best and perfect time to buy Bitcoin... Because as for the current status now of the market.. because soon the market price will goes up that's why buying Bitcoin today is really a great idea... If you have a chances to buy.. try it and maybe before this year end the value of Bitcoin will rise up...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Uccccc

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:28:05 AM

The current price of the bitcoin is $6700 and according to what I have research, I can say that this time is one of the best time to buy bitcoins.
ngawethu1

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:38:20 AM

I've been viewing the current crypto market. It was dumping over the last three months. However, it bounced up to almost 7k recently. I think 6K price is strong supported price, there are too much investors make order to buy BTC at this value. So It's hard to get lower and its perfect time to buy more BTC because there is good sign for recovery and the price chart is the same as last year. I truly believe that  BTC would go back again.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

I've been viewing the current crypto market. It was dumping over the last three months. However, it bounced up to almost 7k recently. I think 6K price is strong supported price, there are too much investors make order to buy BTC at this value. So It's hard to get lower and its perfect time to buy more BTC because there is good sign for recovery and the price chart is the same as last year. I truly believe that  BTC would go back again.

Christmas is few months away from now. And as we all know that is the time when bitcoin's price is rising so I can say it is good to buy bitcoin now. After few weeks or so it will stabilize to $7500 or above and that will be the beginning of reaching its new all time high. I believe that it will surpass its last year's ath from what I hear on social medias.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: