Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10025 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

I think so, if we still want to be involved in bitcoin and aim to get big profits, then dare to take action is very good and profitable, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will be bright.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace1105

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

I think so, if we still want to be involved in bitcoin and aim to get big profits, then dare to take action is very good and profitable, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will be bright.

Yeah you're right, let's all be positive and keep believing that bitcoin will increase again and the market will become healthy again, if that happen more new investors will come.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

The sharp decline of bitcoin last September 6, 2018 is one of the sharpest fall in bitcoin history wherein price loss by 10% in just 24 hours. However, this occurence would give chance for new investors to come in and invest in bitcoin. Expecting a bull run before the year ends.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

The sharp decline of bitcoin last September 6, 2018 is one of the sharpest fall in bitcoin history wherein price loss by 10% in just 24 hours. However, this occurence would give chance for new investors to come in and invest in bitcoin. Expecting a bull run before the year ends.

Yeah, even so many bad news happened with bitcoin it still fighting its way to the top again and reaching its current ath price is bitcoins goal again very soon.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

Right now btc is equal to $6.4k.So according to me btc will not fall from this value. The worst value can be 6k. So I think you should enter the crypto market now and invest as much as you can. As today the price of btc is too low, so you can earn greater profits after some time when btc will reach its peak. So I would say, this is the best time to enter in crypto world.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

Today, the price of $ 6,464.36 is quite good for entry, but there is a danger that at one point it can sharply go to the bottom. There is good news - just as quickly the price can go and go on growth. A few days ago it was like that. Very much volotilnost at bitcoin and it can bring a good profit - if you know how to work with it.

warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

Judging from the perspective of what people were willing to pay for bitcoin a few months ago. 20k. No one knows. We are priced where other coins die and other coins make stands. I have been in a market where everything dies, nothing holds up, so this can go lower. This is pretty much the price I like to purchase at. If I get it any lower it will make me question whether its even real winner. I make bet you don't get to see much lower price. We aren't fools. We know what this should be worth. By en large 98 percent of holders argue this is a great entry.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:36:00 PM

it is quite possible to see bitcoin back to biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market,there is right time when buying bitcoins then you should see majority of it are waiting but it's not and in every price level,kind of question has been asked many times and still others don't get that if they really want to enter bitcoin and buy some of it, then do analyzing because there is no right time.the moment you anticipate on where will the price should go then stick on it. enter bitcoin for long term meaning even you buy level then still you have big chances to grab some decent profit in the future need patience so entering bitcoin trades is not appropriate for weak hands...

In my own opinion, yes it was the best time to invest a huge amount on bitcoins because the market price today is currently dropping so hard and that is the reason why you should invest a huge amount right now.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:06:30 PM

This September may be really good to enter BTC market but probably you should be sure that crypto as a whole thing will continue to function in adequate way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
nethgwynne

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

If you believe that Bitcoin will ever be utilized for even 5% of payment settlement (and never as a vehicle for savings, investment or government demand, then—even still—each BTC must necessarily be sliced very thin to accommodate a high number of transactions. That is, it would have grow to a free market value of many times the current price.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

This September may be really good to enter BTC market but probably you should be sure that crypto as a whole thing will continue to function in adequate way.

or maybe it can be a good time to eject your seats from crypto market and take rest for some time and just watch the bleeds, after a while if you'd like you can re-enter it, which might not be close
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

Yeah and i am just waiting a little bit that my money will going to collect soon from my salary and bonuses. This is really a good time to invest and i could sense that there could really be something in the near future. Just let us be patience and hardworking for now. Bear market will just passed by and will surely get a good market price increase in the near future.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

It is interesting to watch the posts that were published a year ago.)And most importantly, nothing changes except the price of bitcoin.In my opinion it is now necessary to buy bitcoin and wait for the increase in its value.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Belmyl

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

Yes, I think this is the right time to buy and invest in Bitcoin. I see the price of Bitcoin is very low, get bitcoin now and hold it until the end of the year. many people predict that bitcoin prices will rise high, and you will get a big profit if you buy Bitcoin now.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:20:40 PM

keep waiting for the best moment when you want to enter bitcoin because at the end of the year there will be a decline because most people will dump their bitcoin so there will be another decline from bitcoin. maybe bitcoin will hit $ 5k at the end of the year.

Reality5

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

The price of Bitcoin was above $7200 for over 3 weeks before this sudden market downturn to its current price of about $6200. That is a great difference which is why you enter now at the dip.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

Now is the right time to enter the bitcoin world and also now is the time to buy bitcoin. We know that anytime is always good to chance to enter the crypto world. At this time I can buy bitcoin at a cheap price then I'll hold it and wait until the bitcoin price will increase again so I'll get a lot of profit.
Current market price is low and yesterday it dropped by about 300 US dollar value and is currently in 6k figure which is a low price and we are to use less resources to get it. For now our performances have not been well as we find it easy and a little increase in price makes us sell for low profit. We have to change it and treat as long term so we have to buy more in the current time and should hold it for high market.
Bivonisenki

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

The price of bitcoin is trading in a very reasonable price and more chances are that its price will start increasing very soon. Therefore i think we should not lose the chance of making money. I think that if people will invest money in bitcoin in present time they have good opportunity to get good profit after some time.
AncientMystery

Activity: 166

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

Entering market now may be really a good idea but we always should be aware of possible risks, it may come out that market can fall even lower...

Sakira72

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

Now is the best time to buy?  In my own opinion Yes  because as we can see in the market all prices of coin is down that's is a good time and good choice to buy a bitcoin. And hold it for a month before you sell it. If you want to earn more profit.
 Undecided Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: