Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2018, 06:27:56 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 8791 times)
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:20:40 PM

keep waiting for the best moment when you want to enter bitcoin because at the end of the year there will be a decline because most people will dump their bitcoin so there will be another decline from bitcoin. maybe bitcoin will hit $ 5k at the end of the year.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reality5

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

The price of Bitcoin was above $7200 for over 3 weeks before this sudden market downturn to its current price of about $6200. That is a great difference which is why you enter now at the dip.
tbterryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

Now is the right time to enter the bitcoin world and also now is the time to buy bitcoin. We know that anytime is always good to chance to enter the crypto world. At this time I can buy bitcoin at a cheap price then I'll hold it and wait until the bitcoin price will increase again so I'll get a lot of profit.
Current market price is low and yesterday it dropped by about 300 US dollar value and is currently in 6k figure which is a low price and we are to use less resources to get it. For now our performances have not been well as we find it easy and a little increase in price makes us sell for low profit. We have to change it and treat as long term so we have to buy more in the current time and should hold it for high market.

▄          ▄                  
                  ▄███▄      ▄███▄                
                ▄███████▄  ▄███████▄              
              ▄██████████████████████▄            
            ▄██████████████████████████▄          
          ▄████████▀ ██████████ ▀████████▄        
        ▄████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀████████▄      
      ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀███████▄ ▀████████▄    
    ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀  ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄  
  ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀      ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
▄████████▀ ▄████████▀          ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
Momentum             
REVOLUTIONISING MARKETING & LOYALTY
Whitepaper
Telegram
Website
Lightpaper
ANN Thread
Twitter
Bivonisenki

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

The price of bitcoin is trading in a very reasonable price and more chances are that its price will start increasing very soon. Therefore i think we should not lose the chance of making money. I think that if people will invest money in bitcoin in present time they have good opportunity to get good profit after some time.
AncientMystery

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

Entering market now may be really a good idea but we always should be aware of possible risks, it may come out that market can fall even lower...

Sakira72

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

Now is the best time to buy?  In my own opinion Yes  because as we can see in the market all prices of coin is down that's is a good time and good choice to buy a bitcoin. And hold it for a month before you sell it. If you want to earn more profit.
 Undecided Undecided
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

Yes.
I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin, that is if you have the wherewithal.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 550
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

Yes right, now is the right time to buy, if we aim to get big profits, then the courage to make a decision to buy is a good and profitable thing, buying now will make us get a big profit.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Gagah119

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

I think when the price of bitcoin falls, that's the right time to buy it, don't delay this golden opportunity because profits will await you in the future.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Haimainemy Trung

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

I think you can buy now, because now the price is still cheap, so you can still get more profit with better price, because bitcoin price always increase every time.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Gaquaduonier

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

When you are going towards investment or trading in bitcoins or any other coin, you have to get these coins at minimum rates so that when you would be selling them, they will get you profit. But if you just randomly buy any coin, may be it is higher at that moment, you wouldn’t be able to make profit then.
yihad

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

There will be some form of regulation so as to prevent manipulation of prices of bitcoins. This has been my personal belief all along. Some powerful people holding lots of bitcoins are ‘calling the shots’ without the public noticing or even suspecting.
syauqialbaana

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

Of course now is the right time to buy bitcoin and some cryptocurrency, the price is still very cheap so you can use the movement to get lots of profits. Get bitcoin now and hold it until the end of the year. many people predict that the price of bitcoin willrising high, and you will get a big profit if you buy Bitcoin now.
nbavba

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

I think now is the right time to buy and hold, because now the price is still cheap, buying now will make us get a big profit because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

Obviously, right now is the best time to invest a huge amount since the market prices are currently dropping and that is the reason why you should enter cryptocurrency today and invest.

Kingathur

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

For me the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price will decrease, like now the price of bitcoin is very low compare the last year equivalent so, i think this time will be the perfect time to buy bitcoin.
Blinker123

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

Yes, for me it is the right time to buy bitcoin now, you can buy bitcoin now because bitcoin price is too low. After buying bitcoin, start holding it for a long time because bitcoin is a long term investment. Be patient on your profit, stay positive at all time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Meowth05

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

Of course now is the right time to buy bitcoin and some cryptocurrency, the price is still very cheap so you can use the movement to get lots of profits. Get bitcoin now and hold it until the end of the year. many people predict that the price of bitcoin willrising high, and you will get a big profit if you buy Bitcoin now.
We have the same thoughts. I guess this is the right time to enter and buy coins in this world since most of the alts and even bitcoin itself are now in cheap price. In others view this is bad era but if you will cope up in this sitation you could turn it into a positive one. Just buy and hold you then it could be profitable not now but in the right time.

Helpme_please

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:39:39 AM

Yes, for me it is the right time to buy bitcoin now, you can buy bitcoin now because bitcoin price is too low. After buying bitcoin, start holding it for a long time because bitcoin is a long term investment. Be patient on your profit, stay positive at all time.
i am prefer to hold my decision to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.its more risky now and i could suffering loss.my cryptocurrency stock was too much and most og theam decrease more 70%.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts on September 1st, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
tiejettison

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

Everyone is just keen to make some quick buck and they don’t really care what’s going on. Just wanna make quick money , you know. So sad. I hpe they don’t get burnt in the process.
There’s a ‘greater fool theory’ that veteran stock market players know. It applies to bitcoins as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.