Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin?  (Read 10033 times)
acathepsin

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

Mr Oriano Lizza, a sales trader at CMC Markets in Singapore, told The Business Times that bitcoin's arrival on legitimate exchanges "could lead to a 'cooling-off period' as centralised exchanges get a foothold over the digital currency - something digital currency lobbyists do not want to see".
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

For me the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price will decrease, like now the price of bitcoin is very low compare the last year equivalent so, i think this time will be the perfect time to buy bitcoin.

I think yes this time will be the right time to invest, base on statement above that gives you a hint to invest.

if we decided to invest in cryptocurrency market, we should have make analisys about coins that we would bought.if we did not do that, maybe we could buying shitcoin.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

This is a great time to buy BTC. In the current technological development period, BTC is the trend that investors always aim for. It creates trust for the investor, creates many challenges and many job opportunities. In January 2018 the BTC increased at unbelievably high prices. Invest it now.
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

This is the appointed time to massively invest in bitcoin. It is all good that the price is lower now and you can buy a number of bitcoin you wish to invest.
lisa.lore

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

Dr Douglas Streeter Rolph, an adviser to SoHo Capital and a senior lecturer at Nanyang Technological University's Nanyang Business School, said: "One of the things about using bitcoin as a means of transaction in business is that, if your underlying business is in dollars, there's a lot of volatility."
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

For the market siguation, I think it will be better to join in investing for Bitcoin, because the price is affordable and has a bigger potential for it to grow, Invest in a good period of time, For the new comers and users, better hodl some bitcoins and observe the market.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:43:10 AM

Bitcoin has great capabilities of surpassing its all time price hit of $20K yet the price is now fluctuating between $6300 and $6500. This means one thing, thus the right time to buy more and join the Bitcoin train before there giant leap in price happens again.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

Bitcoin has great capabilities of surpassing its all time price hit of $20K yet the price is now fluctuating between $6300 and $6500. This means one thing, thus the right time to buy more and join the Bitcoin train before there giant leap in price happens again.
it still need long time again to back to highest price ever.in near future difficult for bitcoin could move above $10.000 .we know now market psychology and confidence still in bad condition.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

I think it's still not too late to enter or buy bitcoin even thou if we compare the price of bitcoin in the past years it grows exponentially but bitcoin will still evolve and grow, the technology behind it will still improve and people are starting to realize the use case of bitcoin and are starting to invest. With this factors bitcoin price will boost in the upcoming years for sure.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

The price of the bitcoin seems to stabilizes at $6200 to $6400 range but there is still no sign of the bullrun or any significant price surges that will come this year end. The present price of the bitcoin is still good to buy for those who want to invest more on the leading cryptocurrency and hodl it for the next bullrun. Investors can only hope that there will be positive growth next year for the entire cryptocurrency market.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

it still need long time again to back to highest price ever.in near future difficult for bitcoin could move above $10.000 .we know now market psychology and confidence still in bad condition.
psychology take main roles on investors confidence to buy cryptocurrency.without this factor, they did not courage to take big risk in market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:05:05 AM

psychology take main roles on investors confidence to buy cryptocurrency.without this factor, they did not courage to take big risk in market.
but to control psychology requires a long process and time. besides that we also have to take into account the risks that must be borne, so that they are ready with the worst possibilities

Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

For me the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price will decrease, like now the price of bitcoin is very low compare the last year equivalent so, i think this time will be the perfect time to buy bitcoin.

I think yes this time will be the right time to invest, base on statement above that gives you a hint to invest and expand our earning profits with additional of our full of motivation.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

Today I think is better and best time how to start invetsment with bitcoin because I see bitcoin price now drop and you could hold and invest for several months later, check you can take much profit after end year bitcoin always higher price.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

Today I think is better and best time how to start invetsment with bitcoin because I see bitcoin price now drop and you could hold and invest for several months later, check you can take much profit after end year bitcoin always higher price.
alot of people said like this.but till now there is now effect to bitcoin price.it is still stable around $6500 and did not extremely move.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

by looking at the price of bitcoin that fell like that, I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin. and used to trade. I suggest buying and trading because I see the current market situation can give me an advantage. I will be more sorry if I always delay making a purchase but in the end the price does not go down as I expected. and I have to be sure when I buy, the price will recover soon.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

The price of the bitcoin seems to stabilizes at $6200 to $6400 range but there is still no sign of the bullrun or any significant price surges that will come this year end. The present price of the bitcoin is still good to buy for those who want to invest more on the leading cryptocurrency and hodl it for the next bullrun. Investors can only hope that there will be positive growth next year for the entire cryptocurrency market.

Anyhow, i am sure that this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. The stability of the cryptocurrency price gives me the hope that BTC still remains the best investment, and in future BTC will grow.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

In this november the currenct price of bitcoin is around $6500. I believe right now is the best time to buy cause in December 12th bakkt will launch and it will boost the market and i believe bitcoin could easily reach $7k - $8k in the end of this year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

In this november the currenct price of bitcoin is around $6500. I believe right now is the best time to buy cause in December 12th bakkt will launch and it will boost the market and i believe bitcoin could easily reach $7k - $8k in the end of this year.
Anytime is the right time to enter in Bitcoin and as long as you have enough money to buy this coin then don't waste your opportunity to buy because this coin is really worth it. Also Bitcoin can give you huge profit that's why many people are wanting to have it, even its costly atleast you know buying it is worth it. Beside believe it or not Bitcoin is can possible reach much higher what you think.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

Anyhow, i am sure that this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. The stability of the cryptocurrency price gives me the hope that BTC still remains the best investment, and in future BTC will grow.

Although bitcoin shows some signs of stability, still the crypto market is very volatile. Stability in bitcoin price is a positive sign which can make countries think to legalize and get benefits from this. 
There are predictions that bitcoin will be pumped in early 2019 so keeping that in mind, this is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: