Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE! FORK][Exchange] HyperCoin- Windows, OSX & *Nix GUI Client Included  (Read 34945 times)
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:32:52 PM

I'm going to assume, the diff is 0? Lemme know when the botnets are done with it...Doesn't this look a lot like DGC....

Ok, I will tell you when I'm done, please turn off you rigs and go sleeping

lol, I love you man. You got 50K yet?

1k, I've just started

OP, you see your fuck up yet??

If a coin is destined to survive, it will. Just because 1 is getting more than x, does not make it a "shitcoin"...

Your right, everyone loves a coin, that only a few people can mine the shit out of...Wasting hashing time for Orphans, is awesome, when you could be mining a coin, with value...Anyone else disagree?

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:34:16 PM

I'm going to assume, the diff is 0? Lemme know when the botnets are done with it...Doesn't this look a lot like DGC....

1k, I've just started

If a coin is destined to survive, it will. Just because 1 is getting more than x, does not make it a "shitcoin"...

Well that person or few people tend to hog right off... only to see it go to exchange and dump the shit out of it deflating the price.

So yes coins might survive... but much much lower price killing the little guy.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:36:03 PM

Here's my predicition. After 2 or 3 hours, Stevenlam, our botnet friend, will create a thread, WTS, 100k HYC. Those who want a K for their collection, will buy it from him...Then, a couple hours later, more WTS threads will be started...People will buy, here and there, but as time goes on, they will get buried. By noon tomorrow, this thread will be buried, somone else will release a new shit coin, and the cycle will repeat Roll Eyes

Galimore

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:36:35 PM

How many times are we going to do this until someone actually fixes the problem? Just give Stevenlam his 10k coins from a premine or something so the other 99% of people don't get nothing but orphans for the first few hours. If you set the difficulty at 0.0001 to start you're basically locking most people out for several hours.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:37:14 PM

1k, I've just started

Well that person or few people tend to hog right off... only to see it go to exchange and dump the shit out of it deflating the price.

So yes coins might survive... but much much lower price killing the little guy.

lol, the only thing he didn't copy, from DGC, was the fair start idea, which is what gives it its current value...Pay attention...

zacho56 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:37:22 PM

1k, I've just started

Your right, everyone loves a coin, that only a few people can mine the shit out of...Wasting hashing time for Orphans, is awesome, when you could be mining a coin, with value...Anyone else disagree?

So, these coins with value. Did they not start as every other coin did? Some coins make it because of their name, some make it because of their design, and some make it just becasue people want it to. If you don't like this coin. Then why waste your time instead of hashing power writing in this post?

Guys if there was a way to limit orphans and rejects, believe me I would. Give it time, and patience, and the coin will succeed. If there was a way to stop botnet's, I would stop them, but it is a fact of life. Sad

"I have a dream" - Martin Luther King JR
garumaru

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:37:28 PM

69 transactions, 8 accepted, rest are all gone  Cool

BTC - 19zLbgtvGUttFiT9LXY8XAw1gGRiwXQap4
DGC - DM2qB66qAetszRtQACX683Vd7Bgd6sUsRB
stevenlam

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 11:37:36 PM

Here's my predicition. After 2 or 3 hours, Stevenlam, our botnet friend, will create a thread, WTS, 100k HYC. Those who want a K for their collection, will buy it from him...Then, a couple hours later, more WTS threads will be started...People will buy, here and there, but as time goes on, they will get buried. By noon tomorrow, this thread will be buried, somone else will release a new shit coin, and the cycle will repeat Roll Eyes

Seem you know the future man, I love you

garumaru

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:39:01 PM

Didn't you know he has role for everything in this forum? He has to participate in every single thread.

BTC - 19zLbgtvGUttFiT9LXY8XAw1gGRiwXQap4
DGC - DM2qB66qAetszRtQACX683Vd7Bgd6sUsRB
kr4x

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:40:15 PM

why do we always have to have some butthurt people?
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:40:25 PM

1k, I've just started

So, these coins with value. Did they not start as every other coin did? Some coins make it because of their name, some make it because of their design, and some make it just becasue people want it to. If you don't like this coin. Then why waste your time instead of hashing power writing in this post?

Guys if there was a way to limit orphans and rejects, believe me I would. Give it time, and patience, and the coin will succeed. If there was a way to stop botnet's, I would stop them, but it is a fact of life. Sad

Actually, LKY stopped him in his tracks,with a rapidly increasing diff. He got a lot, but no where near the ammount of other coins. Again, pay attention. Atleast do a little research, instead of just giving Hazard a coin idea, on a whim, because you think it will make you rich, quick. If you haven't noticed, people are catching on. Its over.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:41:02 PM

Didn't you know he has role for everything in this forum? He has to participate in every single thread.

He's actually being serious. Its been this way, like, the last 4 or 5 coins.

ElBurro

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:41:05 PM

Friend? I would refer to him as a petty criminal.
willhash4food

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:41:38 PM

They see me minin'... they hatin'...
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:42:06 PM

Lemme guess people are mining for him with out them knowing?

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
wowc8

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:42:19 PM

Ok, maybe I don't understand why mining works the way it does.  

Why would only one person with a massively capable HW setup be able to mine a coin with a very low difficulty and everyone else with less powerful HW only get rejects and orphans?

The only way that I see this making sense is that the one with the powerful HW setup also has a bad-ass network connection and/or is very close to where the block-chain is hosted.  My guess is that the HW setup matters only a little compared to the network connection.

WDC: WbKQxmmJJTxTi9kFQ8JSDX4aAui1V6kN9H BTC: 13EosxXnBbkjfWrH85APkWp4RFLHiu9qys
kr4x

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:42:26 PM

oh no nothing but orphans!  Roll Eyes

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:42:46 PM

I think you guys are completely missing the point here...

ElBurro

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:43:11 PM

umm yea, botnet
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:43:49 PM

Ok, maybe I don't understand why mining works the way it does.  

Why would only one person with a massively capable HW setup be able to mine a coin with a very low difficulty and everyone else with less powerful HW only get rejects and orphans?

The only way that I see this making sense is that the one with the powerful HW setup also has a bad-ass network connection and/or is very close to where the block-chain is hosted.  My guess is that the HW setup matters only a little compared to the network connection.

because your hardware starts working on a share....by the time your done hashing with a slower computer and turn in the work... they guy with more hash power has already turned that same one in

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: