Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Silence from Coin Secure  (Read 1195 times)
HPG (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:07:01 AM

This is my third & worst time with Coinsecure.

With the previous 2 experience I was comfortable with few hours of lag time, but this time it is 2-3 days.

I made INR deposits on Friday 15 Sept 2017 and Saturday 16 Sept 2017. (6 figures not small amount).

Nothing is showing on my account.

Have been calling Coinsecure office every 15 minutes since Saturday but just hear the operator recording.

Previously I could call up and talk to a real person and feel comforted.

I have put in several emails to support@coinsecure.in, but have not received any reply.

I have even sent direct message on their website.

This time the radio silence is unnerving.

The registered office of Coinsecure is in Delhi, while I am in Mumbai.

I don't see any other option than to personally travel to Delhi and ask customer support at their office reception.

I feel at least there I will get personal human contact.

Following star celebrities of Coinsecure please pay attention and act responsibly.

Mr Anshul Vasisht ( Customer Support )
Mr Devendra Singh ( Compliance Officer )
Mr Lalit Varma ( Accounts Officer )
Mr Vivek K ( Tech Manager )
Mr Aman Kalra ( Marketing Head )

HPG (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:19:09 AM

These are the phone Numbers I am calling repeatedly for Customer support.

If any one has any other alternate / Direct number then it will be much appreciated.

Tel - +91 011 27358686
Tel - +91 011 27358787
Tel - +91 98711 15455
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:40:01 PM

My deposit also still not verified from Saturday but i am aware that Coinsecure deposit delay still going on . Lets see what Benson reply about this . This is just iritating to have such delay of deposit during peek price change time Coinsecure must need to implement something that is automatic to solve this matter , I don't understand Coinsecure is one of the biggest BTC Exchange in India due to their lowest fees crowd is very high here but still CS management team not improving their server power and man power . This is just sad that our Indian exchanges do such delay and for that people have to go through loss of price .

HPG (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:00:45 PM

Delay is one thing and no reply, communication is another thing.

I guess the joke is on us.

Benson is chilling on his island, enjoying all his lambos.

In previous phone calls, they had told that they will give us our BCH, the exchange just has used all our BCH for their lambos and island.

It is the fault of us people of India that we have given high place to Coinsecure.

This should haunt them.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 08:01:01 PM

In previous phone calls, they had told that they will give us our BCH, the exchange just has used all our BCH for their lambos and island.

It is the fault of us people of India that we have given high place to Coinsecure.

This should haunt them.

I'll buy a lambo once we reach a stable platform.

That aside.. You can publicly check that we have not moved any BCH from our users balances, which is in line with our statement asking customers to withdraw funds if they wanted fast access to their BCH. None the less, we will start collecting BCH addresses for those who did not move their coins from next week. They will be paid out in batches as we gather more addresses.
- BCH is our first priority once the stability rollout happens this week.

We may turn off trades and deposits, if this rush continues into tomorrow (Tuesday). Only withdrawals will be allowed along with processing of backlogs. Most likely wont be turned back on till we roll out the new version within the next 3 days.

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:00:49 AM

This should haunt them.

That aside.. You can publicly check that we have not moved any BCH from our users balances, which is in line with our statement asking customers to withdraw funds if they wanted fast access to their BCH. None the less, we will start collecting BCH addresses for those who did not move their coins from next week. They will be paid out in batches as we gather more addresses.

We may turn off trades and deposits, if this rush continues into tomorrow (Tuesday). Only withdrawals will be allowed along with processing of backlogs. Most likely wont be turned back on till we roll out the new version within the next 3 days.

sadly mobile app also not working at the moment .. giving READ TIME OUT .

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:36:08 AM

This should haunt them.
Coinsecure has been facing delays in its operation for quite long time now. One thing is clear though they are one of honest people in bitcoin world.  With that said, customer support is still lagging more and more.
Hopefully the explanation from Benson would help their customer like us to understand what is going on and what to expect. AFAIRC Benson has already put notice about moving coins from coinsecure when bitcoin-cash was about to kickstart. 
karan1498

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:55:45 AM

This is happening quite frequently ...

Benson , why not change the logic completely and make a fresh new start . Because as the load is increasing you'll are not able to keep up . And number of users gonna increase day by day vastly .
Like remove all that stuff timeline and wallet and other stuff which is not needed .

People are tooo much paranoid  Tongue
HPG (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:00:51 AM

That is exactly my point.

We get update/replies only when we make sarcastic comments (Lambos & islands).

This Leads to negative or neutral PR for Coinsecure.

Honesty aside Coinsecure needs a reciprocative PR.
be2sharma

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:22:09 AM

Add me too to the list, made deposit on Thursday night, and got money transfer message on friday. And called all day on saturday & monday but no reply.

Benson, why you didnt explain why your customer support doesnt want to pick up calls?

Guess what you can give any excuse for that, but ask your support why transfer of funds from one account of mine to another one(because the first one was deactivated by you guys) took more then 10 days. Is that the speed with which you work?

Your only plus point is better rates then others, but If this continues you ought to loose customer.
HPG (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:35:39 AM

Better rates are not due to Coinsecure, they are just exchange where users put in their trade (IMO).

The rate are realistic and reflect the market because of a wider userbase

Delayed reply and not picking up call etc is not 2017 ....seems like 2007
HPG (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:58:55 PM

This should haunt them.

Reminder for BCH
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:17:32 PM

This should haunt them.

Reminder for BCH

I have that piece ready.. gimme a few days..
Absolutely stuck with 24/7 inr deposits and withdrawals..
Should see that next week, post which, ill enable the bch address collection thing.

redlag

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:38:47 AM

This should haunt them.

Reminder for BCH

Should see that next week, post which, ill enable the bch address collection thing.

Any updates?
karan1498

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

you mean automatic withdrawals and deposits?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:42:29 AM

you mean automatic withdrawals and deposits?

yeah.. withdraws a week or so later.. but deposits and bank links is done.. final testing happening.
BCH is also added as a prompt on the wallet interface, so, programmed to show, only if user had a valid balance.. There is most definitely gonna be a fee for BCH withdraws, since no API supported, we had to rewrite a full wallet, etc. Can only be released after the auto deposits is complete as that breaks the complete live workflow at the moment.

redlag

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:36:23 PM

BCH is also added as a prompt on the wallet interface, so, programmed to show, only if user had a valid balance.. There is most definitely gonna be a fee for BCH withdraws, since no API supported, we had to rewrite a full wallet, etc. Can only be released after the auto deposits is complete as that breaks the complete live workflow at the moment.

I dont see BCH anywhere on the site. I can only see BTC Wallet. I definitely have a valid balance since I havn't moved mine in a year. Am I doing anything wrong?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:21:56 PM

I dont see BCH anywhere on the site. I can only see BTC Wallet. I definitely have a valid balance since I havn't moved mine in a year. Am I doing anything wrong?

Not yet on live server.. this is on our testnet at the moment.

Dil dil

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:45:55 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 06:06:16 AM by Dil dil

Redio silcnce so coin sounds
shiva.gupta

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:54:57 AM

According to the information on the website "They have removed the YES Bank Account".

if you have deposited money in YES BANK ACCOUNT then no one can help you now...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: