Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 04:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mysterium - investment advice  (Read 2143 times)
MatrixMining (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:41:41 AM

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of investing a bit of money into some relatively new token with low market cap (let's say below $20 mil.), so it would have a big potential to grow.
I checked quite a few and I'm thinking of putting the money into Mysterium.

They seem to have a solid project - a decentralized VPN sounds like a good idea to me, since I personally don't really trust the classical centralized ones (they promise not to keep traffic logs, but who knows). The only drawback I see there is a very limited communication with the public, despite of a lot of work being done. This, however, can actually be an advantage since probably "thanks" to this the MYST price has been going down for about three months now. I think it can't really go much lower and the trend already seems to be slowing down and turning, which makes me believe it's probably a good time to jump in. My guess is that the price can skyrocket once the development news are finally properly communicated.

I am however not very experienced in crypto in general, so I'd like to know your opinion and hear any advice you may have. Do you think that it could go at least x10, let's say within a year or so?

Thanks.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:17:54 PM

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of investing a bit of money into some relatively new token with low market cap (let's say below $20 mil.), so it would have a big potential to grow.

They seem to have a solid project - a decentralized VPN sounds like a good idea to me, since I personally don't really trust the classical centralized ones (they promise not to keep traffic logs, but who knows). The only drawback I see there is a very limited communication with the public, despite of a lot of work being done. This, however, can actually be an advantage since probably "thanks" to this the MYST price has been going down for about three months now. I think it can't really go much lower and the trend already seems to be slowing down and turning, which makes me believe it's probably a good time to jump in. My guess is that the price can skyrocket once the development news are finally properly communicated.

I am however not very experienced in crypto in general, so I'd like to know your opinion and hear any advice you may have. Do you think that it could go at least x10, let's say within a year or so?

Thanks.

Hi man,
This strategy (investing to low market cap coins) is useful for many of us. The hardiest thing is to choose the right ones. I've heard about this project yet. It seems to be a good idea. Classical VPN's providers can see your communication via internet. It's a weak part if you are want to be hidden. Decentralized VPN network could be the solution. Hard to predict the prices of any coin! If their user base will be increasing all is possible and the price can go the sky
kmxl45

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:29:02 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks.

Hi man,
This strategy (investing to low market cap coins) is useful for many of us. The hardiest thing is to choose the right ones. I've heard about this project yet. It seems to be a good idea. Classical VPN's providers can see your communication via internet. It's a weak part if you are want to be hidden. Decentralized VPN network could be the solution. Hard to predict the prices of any coin! If their user base will be increasing all is possible and the price can go the sky

Hi Guys,
I am so happy that I found this topic. I am pretty newbie in crypto and I am looking for some investments too. For my calm sleeping I prefer some low market cap with great potential. And as I look to Mysterium, it is great... sooooo great. The idea about decentralized VPN is totaly awesome. I am using VPN, I need my privacy and I believe we need it more than we think. But,...but classical VPN's have a one mistakes, it is cetralized as you said. Yes I can believe that all my logs are save, I can believe....But this trust shouldn't be enough for this times...And that is the reason I love this idea. I take my money and lets go buy.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks.

I'd say that many (if not majority) of the new ICOs / tokens are bullshit, but I think you chose one of the very few good ones. I didn't invest in Mysterium 'cause I missed the ICO, but IMHO it's a solid project with a good plan and a dedicated team. I've seen on Telegram that they should come up with some good news in a few days, so maybe this is a good time to invest as you say. (If they don't skip the "let people know what you've done" part as usual Cheesy )

PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:41:00 PM

Whats the difference between an decentralized VPN like mysterium and TOR browser? sorry if its is a noob question
kmxl45

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:11:23 PM

Whats the difference between an decentralized VPN like mysterium and TOR browser? sorry if its is a noob question

In Mysterium whitepaper you can find a table compares typical VPN provider, TOR and Mysterium networks. It will be there more difference, but ones of the biggest are speed and Platform as a Service.

https://mysterium.network/whitepaper.pdf
TimeHacker

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:10:39 PM

Long story short: decentralized VPN basically combines the advantages or VPN and TOR, while getting rid of the disadvantages of both.
But if you want details, check the white paper that kmxl45 posted above, there's the whole comparison and the proposed design of the Mysterium network.

HybCZ

Activity: 126

BTC forever

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:10:28 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks.

I'd say that many (if not majority) of the new ICOs / tokens are bullshit, but I think you chose one of the very few good ones. I didn't invest in Mysterium 'cause I missed the ICO, but IMHO it's a solid project with a good plan and a dedicated team. I've seen on Telegram that they should come up with some good news in a few days, so maybe this is a good time to invest as you say. (If they don't skip the "let people know what you've done" part as usual Cheesy )

Hi to everyone here,

starting to be very hot about  Mysterium. I read a lot of discussions about Mysterium and it seems to be one of the many ICOs to which it will be good invest in this time. Can somebody give here recipe for beginners where can you get/buy Mysterium tokens. It would be very helpful not just for me but for everyone who want to start investing too. I do not want to miss an good chance.

Thanks in advance Wink.
kmxl45

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:07:53 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks.

Hi to everyone here,

starting to be very hot about  Mysterium. I read a lot of discussions about Mysterium and it seems to be one of the many ICOs to which it will be good invest in this time. Can somebody give here recipe for beginners where can you get/buy Mysterium tokens. It would be very helpful not just for me but for everyone who want to start investing too. I do not want to miss an good chance.

Thanks in advance Wink.

Hi man,

MYST tokens is possible to buy on two exchanges, Bittrex and Liqui.
https://https://bittrex.com/
https://liqui.io/

In my opinion you and other guys here make a great choice of token to invest. I think we will have a big smile in our faces after some good news, that I believe comes early Grin
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:19:45 AM

Look into Masternode coins as well (yes, like CRAVE  Smiley )  but there's lots more to evaluate on https://masternodes.pro/.

I used to just see coins as things to buy and hold until I heard about Dash masternodes and the idea of a Passive Income coin (very Rich Dad / Poor Dad if you've read that book)  Then got I into PIVX because I could afford it, and now I'm holding a bunch of these masternode and staking coins that have the ability to make more of themselves over time, without requiring mining gear or lots of energy. 

It's not a new concept, but I think it will take off more. If you get some of these cheaper coins now, make more of them over a year or two, then they should be worth more and you'll have more of them as when you started.

HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:41:28 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks.

Hi to everyone here,

Thanks in advance Wink.

Hi man,

MYST tokens is possible to buy on two exchanges, Bittrex and Liqui.
https://https://bittrex.com/
https://liqui.io/

In my opinion you and other guys here make a great choice of token to invest. I think we will have a big smile in our faces after some good news, that I believe comes early Grin

Many thanks Wink,

I have smile on my face constantly but I think after this choice I will have smile across the face Smiley.  Probably Mysterium will never be the same size like Bitcoin or Ethereum but nobody knows Smiley.
We will see. From few good sources I heard about Mysterium that it starting to be  a good investment. In the past they were always right and the conversation, not only here, confirming it.

We will see how the situation will evolve. I think we will all be watching and deal with not only here.

Once more thanks for the information justl going there to buy some tokens Wink

Hyb

JakeCrypto

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:55:19 AM

Now forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't this like the Chrome extension Hola, where you route your connection through peers on the network? If so what is to stop some using Myst to download CP and that being routed through my IP and therefore linking it to me?

I can see why decentralised VPN seems attractive as you don't have to worry about your centralised VPN provider keeping logs and handing them over to authorities but for me I don't want other peoples traffic routed through my IP. Instead of the authorities going to the VPN provider and demanding logs they are going to come to my door and blame me.
kmxl45

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:46:10 AM

I have a smile in my face too Wink In crypto you can find thousand projects that are totaly bulshit. There are to many information and very often is a waste of the time to read it. But you never know until you realy read it Grin And when I found the project like Mysterium I am happy, and I know that heavy work brings rewards and money of course Cheesy
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:18:49 PM

Now forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't this like the Chrome extension Hola, where you route your connection through peers on the network? If so what is to stop some using Myst to download CP and that being routed through my IP and therefore linking it to me?

I can see why decentralised VPN seems attractive as you don't have to worry about your centralised VPN provider keeping logs and handing them over to authorities but for me I don't want other peoples traffic routed through my IP. Instead of the authorities going to the VPN provider and demanding logs they are going to come to my door and blame me.

Yes you're right, however their team working on these legal issues in different countries and the result could be you won't responsible. More information you can get on their blog or telegram
Arslada

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:29:26 PM

I think it's possible to increase the Mysterium value 10x per year. I decided to invest some money to Mysterium too a few days before and I will keep it for 1 or 2 years.
Decentralized VPN sounds really great and I believe that people start interest about this opportunity as same like me. It can be little risky invest to small crypto but who's don't afraid can make big money.
TimeHacker

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:56:49 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks.

Heh, it looks like you were right about the Mysterium price Newbie Smiley
There was a double bottom at 0.0002 BTC, then a third a bit above those two, all at low volumes (i.e. nobody wants to sell at such a low price). Then there's a lot of buy orders appearing and the trend is obviously turning upwards. It's already a good sign and the expected news were not even published yet. I'll probably jump on the train too Smiley

HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks.

There was a double bottom at 0.0002 BTC, then a third a bit above those two, all at low volumes (i.e. nobody wants to sell at such a low price). Then there's a lot of buy orders appearing and the trend is obviously turning upwards. It's already a good sign and the expected news were not even published yet. I'll probably jump on the train too Smiley

Wink

Good investor recognise the right opportunity.
Good investor knows that it is better to divide your resources into more good options to eliminate the risks.
Good investor knows that the invested small amount into a good project can make a big amount.
Good investor knows if he want big profit, he must buy for cheapest price.
Who does not risk, will not never win.

I think it is time to get on this train.
MatrixMining (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:37:28 PM

I hope I was right, I bought MYST yesterday and it's slowly rising since then. I think I bought at the bottom. Hopefully it will go x10 when the news from devs are published.
MatrixMining (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:20:02 PM

Yes you're right, however their team working on these legal issues in different countries and the result could be you won't responsible. More information you can get on their blog or telegram

The legal stuff is a drag. It is however better to deal with it now at the beginning, so that everything is clear. Actually the value of the project will be already higher, just knowing that all the legal issues are already sorted out and there will be no legal problems in the future.
godfish

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 05:46:48 PM

Has somebody of you ever tested the network itself? Any Token's value is firmbly bounded to advantages that its platform offers. If Mysterium network works as is written, MYST is a rocket to the sky. It can rise dozens of times within an year or two. But its more about the platform than about the coin itself.

If it works well, I am in.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: