Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which one provide better experience?
Banks
Bitcoin
Both of them
None of the above

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you trust bitcoin over banks and love bitcoins, more and more?  (Read 1401 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:46:47 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 02:38:01 PM by cybersofts

For me, I think the banks sucks because they tend to control everything, period!
The bitcoin is fast, secure, decentralized, gives total control and freedom to the people.
Perhaps, you had better experience with traditional banking system way better than bitcoins. Grin

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:53:36 AM

Probably because there no hidden charges in bitcoin rather banks which is centralized, unlike bitcoin which is a digital currency controlled by algorithmic rhythm in a computer which is more secure and has no additional charges since there is no middleman in it. Also a convenient way of sending money.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:59:59 AM

for me it is not just black and white to choose one and deny the other. i can very well be right in the middle, the grey area where both of them are good and bad at the same time. there are times when you want a bank for your fiat and all the services they offer but also there are downsides to it.
and then there are times when you want the financial freedom that bitcoin gives you. the decentralization of bitcoin which also comes with great privacy is always a useful feature.

--looking for signature--
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

For me, the banks for sucks because they tend to control everything, period!
The bitcoin is fast, secure, decentralized, gives total control and freedom to the people.
Perhaps, you had better experience with traditional banking system way better than bitcoins. Grin

Control by government actually gives a better and stable economy unlike bitcoins which has huge rises and falls almost every week. Moreover its losing its so called swiftness due to hefty blocks. All these things really make it difficult to compete with the banking system.
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:32:23 AM

Bank sucks, reason why - in my case, every time I do a transaction with them to send money to a certain location locally, they're offline more than 50% of the time and I have to wait for few hours to get them back online. Don't get me wrong, I supposed to use BTC but then the location I'm sending is still under a rock, like the internet is not even functioning properly. So I have to use a bank for that specific reason.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:39:29 AM

i have friend work at bank, in bank so many hidden charges and too many rules when we lost our card or our account book, and when we wanna open an account we have to fill so many thing.
but using bitcoin just make account and buy bitcoin and then you don't have to worry to lost your card. but not forget your seed. as long you remember it you will never lost you Bitcoin
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:50:11 AM

the traditional banking system is very confusing, too many regulations are applied so that, can make its users become confusion, plus the system that sometimes makes us become takes a long time to be able to withdraw the money we have ,,
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:10:00 AM

Bank's monthly charge is getting expensive everytime so let's compare if you're using bitcoin , cheap and fix rate of fee
But I'm not 100% giving my money on bitcoin since bitcoin still consider as risky investment and I'm trust bank more than bitcoin ? Yes
Bitcoin only an high risk investment for high profit consideration
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:29:22 AM

Some banks with conventional systems usually use a bank interest, monthly fees, and penalties. I don't like the bank with interest system (usury)-that's why I move to the sharia bank system.
Bitcoin is what I want, no usury (bank interest), no monthly fees, no penalties, everything is transparent, and makes a profit of course.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

Yeah banks control everything on your money and have tax when you earn. Bitcoin is decentralized, secure and we have control on it. You can earn bitcoin without less tax. In bitcoin you can send and receive anywhere and anytime in the world.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6187

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:51:39 AM

Regardless of the fact that the fees are lower, It's decentralized and faster? I really don't like how the banking system works, how they enslave people and put them in debt, how they create money literally out of thin air and make inflation, the ability to close your account simply by changing 1/0's in their database and not to mention that they finance wars since hundreds of years now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 11:54:35 AM

because banks have complicated systems and most of their services have additional fees. I find banks unreliable and you have to adjust to their schedules when you are going to move your money etc.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:58:49 AM

I trust bitcoin more than banks, bitcoin is much easier, safer and fast to transact with. i can't exactly remember when's the last to time i visit a banking institution. we don't need banks when we have bitcoins.
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:24:42 PM

I voted banks by error   Embarrassed

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

I am trust in bitcoins over the banks due to bitcoins is new digital currency, bitcoins is decentralized, transparant, deflation and i am full control on my money in bitcoins than saving money in the banks. The other reasons bitcoins can be currency and it can be new asset in the internet, the values will be more more expensive in the future and it can be traded on the exchangers that can gives passive income from trading due to i have real job.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:40:27 AM

I really agree with you that the bank is very annoying, especially many pieces of monthly administrative cuts, and saving deposits to fill accounts, I think bitcoin is the most comfortable of the bank, I think there is no bank as good as bitcoin.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:26:18 AM

I choose bitcoin because it is currency and i am trust in bitcoin because of it, i don't trust in the bank because they manage fiat money,  many people around the world who does not know the difference between currency and fiat money, we can check what's it on the internet and my points here i don't like the system of fiat money be manager by the bankirs, so the system of bitcoin is more better than fiat money.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:53:17 AM

I choose both. Each has its own benefits and is very necessary for us. Banks help to manage money better. Also bitcoin offers money.
Naughtis

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:38:37 AM

i will compare the bitcoin to any bank .lets say that bank is the place or the things that you want save your money but we know that they collect interest from our savings when that year comes and comes the more interest will got on you thats how bank works and in bitcoin you only need to do just create online money to secure your bitcoin and no one can control you unlike banks do. you can used what you want you can get what you want and most of it they cant collect any interest on you.

monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:21:03 AM

Trusting on bitcoin is easy to get. Rather than over the banks it is too much awaiting to transacts all of your money to save.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: