Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob question  (Read 379 times)
Lucacrebbe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:53:03 AM

Hello, can I ask you if is  better  to trade Bitcoin  on the  Exanges (Binance.com, Poloniex)  or with   a  Broker  like XFMarket?

Maybe it's  better to trade it with Exanges because  there  are  less commissions fee  for trading?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:09:40 AM

It depends on what you want to exchange it for. If you want to trade it for fiat then broker will be a better choice.
If you want trade Bitcoin with Altcoins then exchange is the obvious choice. You have mentioned Binance and Poloniex which i don't recommend.
I advice you to start trading with Bittrex as it has many good coins available and huge market cap that increases day by day.
Bittrex has a good support team which you may not need because it doesn't give you trouble like the other exchanges.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:22:38 AM

It depends on what you want to exchange it for. If you want to trade it for fiat then broker will be a better choice.
If you want trade Bitcoin with Altcoins then exchange is the obvious choice. You have mentioned Binance and Poloniex which i don't recommend. I advice you to start trading with Bittrex as it has many good coins available and huge market cap that increases day by day. Bittrex has a good support team which you may not need because it doesn't give you trouble like the other exchanges.

Thanks for sharing this information. I have not realized the importance of the broker until I read your reply here. I am also new to trading and I am still learning so many things...sometimes there can be an information overload so there are days that I stop taking in new tidbit of information so my mind can process them well.

Anyway, I am into Bittrex and yes we can only trade altcoins there to Bitcoin and of course vice versa. I find Bittrex to be more newbie-friendly compared to other trading sites. The interface is easy to understand and executing a trade can be a breeze. I still have to be a part of a broker site but I heard that IQ Option is good...do you have anything to say for or against this broker...please share here.
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:47:52 AM

If you want to do purely a crypto trading that involves exchanging with other alts, polo is the best with less risk. Beware of the exchanges you trust with your trading needs since there are many scam exchanges like cryptodao, bitzure and so on.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:36:30 AM

it depends on the broker!
I admit that I have never checked any of them that are involved in cryptocurrencies and they are not that famous either. this makes trusting their services pretty hard. and when bitcoin is involved (an irreversible transaction) you can not easily trust anyone while online.

most people go to exchanges because they are easier to trust, not that they are 100% trustable but still because of their long history it is easier.
and of course there is the issue of fees and the flexibility that you have when using exchanges instead.

Only Bitcoin
JPMoron

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

Hello, can I ask you if is  better  to trade Bitcoin  on the  Exang

Your question is related only these site;
I prefer Poloniex.

They could handle up to 100k users,
I knew that it was problem with connectivuty but it is better now.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:30:42 AM

Hello, can I ask you if is  better  to trade Bitcoin  on the  Exang

Your question is related only these site;
I prefer Poloniex.

They could handle up to 100k users,
I knew that it was problem with connectivuty but it is better now.
I don't say Poloniex is a bad site for trading but Bittrex is better than that. It has more number of coins and more market capitalization than Poloniex. Polo doesn't have a good support team and that's the reason why many people prefer Bittrex over Polo. Lately there have been many issues regarding withdrawals and Polo didn't handled it quite well and that's why they moved their chat support team to their customer support but it was all in vain because many users were scammed. On the other hand Bittrex users never faced any withdrawal troubles. The only thing that bothers Bittrex users is its verification methods for larger transaction which is a good thing to do because they must know who is doing such large transactions.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:22:52 AM

it depend on your situation and your assets,
if you want to trade Bitcoin and Fiat pair Broker is the best place to do that,
if you want to trade with Bitcoin,Altcoins and Fiat then Exchanger is the best place for that.
but if you want to trade in exchanger i recommend you to not doing it on Poloniex.com,
a lot of shady activity happened a this few months and i am afraid you will the victim if you do the trade in there.
many people can not withdrawl their money/coin from there and also their deposit not come in.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:35:15 AM

Hello, can I ask you if is  better  to trade Bitcoin  on the  Exanges (Binance.com, Poloniex)  or with   a  Broker  like XFMarket?

Maybe it's  better to trade it with Exanges because  there  are  less commissions fee  for trading?

I don't have much idea about trading bitcoin with forex broking firms, but what I do know is that, poloniex is a very good crypto currency exchange company which you can trade so many altcoin along side with bitcoin.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:33:57 AM

I think it depends if you want to trade only bitcoin or you also want to trade others alt currencies, lots of exchanger like bittrex and poloniex offers many altcoins to trade while FXMarket rarely had altcoins, mostly FXMarket only got Bitcoin and Ethereum to trade with. And if you're looking for less commissions then there are lots of FXMarket brokers which offer zero commissions and competitive spread so i dont think that would become a problem  Grin
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:09:16 AM

Hey luca,

As i wrote in past conversation, don't go on brokers like XM...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If you want to trade forex & bitcoin at same time, better if u go on SimpleFx or Evolvemarkets (you could find more in service disccusion board).

As exchange i use Kraken, and i think is really good
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: