Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rupee][RUP] Relaunch. CryptoCurrency for India,South Asia, and the world!  (Read 12105 times)
Roniex

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:23:35 PM

https://www.rupayacoin.org/

Probably the same people behind RUPAYA lol. A coin of south Asia.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
RUPEE=RUPAYA=BITCOIN  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Mr.Dardy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:40:34 PM

First of all.

Rupee has Nothing to do with Rupaya at all. Thank God for that.

Just look How He answers his community. They guy owning rupaya, has scammet People so much.

The guy from Rupaya is obsessed with The Rupee Team. Is sad to see...

Rupee to The Moon!!!
TheMip101

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:25:12 PM

So i'm pretty new to this coin and all hyped up.
Just wanted to try the wallet, but i've gotta say that the Google Drive download from their official website seemed already fishy.
So i checked the rupee-qt.exe with Virustotal. (Googles Virus-Checking-Service)

26 of 64 AV-Tools say that this wallet is a Virus/Trojan/or worse:

https://i.imgur.com/wJO2OKr.png

The Link to the Virustotal analysis:

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/2bb98f228ed87631a22b39effeb0c804a6ef6b8a5c0c35c91ce1c432a7c843a1/analysis/1506530184/

So what do i have to expect if i install this wallet?

Will it shadily mine Bitcoins on my PC while it's idling to make the makers of Rupee rich on Bitcoins?

If it's just because you guys lack the Windows certificates for Apps... let us know!!

I've already invested money in this so i hope this wallet thing clears up quickly...
pawout

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:41:16 PM

LOL people in Asia wont choose to use cryptocurrency because of the name of the crypto, in this case Rupee. But based on the functionality and stability of the coin. And the thing with cryptocurrency is that it is not local currency to any country, it is worldwide accessible  to anyone with internet connection. CRYPTOCURRENCY Come on you guys...

rupeeteam

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:34:32 PM

i check the code  i think is a scam

What makes you think that?

We just finished the relaunch on Sep18th, it's just 10 days since then,please give us some time
rupeeteam

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:37:34 PM

So i'm pretty new to this coin and all hyped up.
Just wanted to try the wallet, but i've gotta say that the Google Drive download from their official website seemed already fishy.
So i checked the rupee-qt.exe with Virustotal. (Googles Virus-Checking-Service)

26 of 64 AV-Tools say that this wallet is a Virus/Trojan/or worse:

https://i.imgur.com/wJO2OKr.png

The Link to the Virustotal analysis:

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/2bb98f228ed87631a22b39effeb0c804a6ef6b8a5c0c35c91ce1c432a7c843a1/analysis/1506530184/

So what do i have to expect if i install this wallet?

Will it shadily mine Bitcoins on my PC while it's idling to make the makers of Rupee rich on Bitcoins?

If it's just because you guys lack the Windows certificates for Apps... let us know!!

I've already invested money in this so i hope this wallet thing clears up quickly...

I get the same error on windows 10 with MCCafee antivirus, it's absolutely fine. MCCafee anti virus does this with all at wallets. we are working on new wallets and mobile wallets, in fact we have hired a dedicated company in India to develop all wallets plus payment gateway for vendors to accept rupee.
rupeeteam

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:41:53 PM

We are not associated with Rupaya, that guy is from U.K., but originally from Pakistan, he has scammed people twice.

We are a bunch of Indian and Pakistani guys and we all are based in USA. We are part of the relaunch team. We joined rupee in august deliberated over the logo and website design, September 18th is th first day we made the new website on air. And we didn't expect this much attention. But we will work to make sure that we deliver on our promises. Because Rupee is part of common heritage for all people of South Asia, and we will not let it down you guys.
rupeeteam

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:43:31 PM

8 connections, but wallet cant sync ( windows qt), network is stuck? no new block = stuck network???

So many miners joining making the difficulty higher plus we are doing a code review o make transactions faster
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:44:50 PM

great idea, I love how you are reclaiming the Rupee for the people of south east asia. And it gives the world a chance to hold and mine  Rupee. will you be developing mobile wallets and increasing the currency from 21million at any stage?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
rupeeteam

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:45:12 PM

No price speculation on this forum please.
rupeeteam

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:47:34 PM

great idea, I love how you are reclaiming the Rupee for the people of south east asia. And it gives the world a chance to hold and mine  Rupee. will you be developing mobile wallets and increasing the currency from 21million at any stage?

The coin is mineable, supply will keep increasing until 84 M. We have hired a d dictates IT company in Gujrat India to do all development services. To provide all mobile wallets, plus electeum server and payment gateway
vergegod

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:52:48 PM

We are not associated with Rupaya, that guy is from U.K., but originally from Pakistan, he has scammed people twice.

We are a bunch of Indian and Pakistani guys and we all are based in USA. We are part of the relaunch team. We joined rupee in august deliberated over the logo and website design, September 18th is th first day we made the new website on air. And we didn't expect this much attention. But we will work to make sure that we deliver on our promises. Because Rupee is part of common heritage for all people of South Asia, and we will not let it down you guys.

Scam everywhere. . . why should the INDIAN government use RUPEE instead of BITCOIN/ETHEREUM?

You know what, this coin solves no problem or has no actual use case. I can clone the BTC repo and make a coin named JAPANESE YEN for the Japanese people. Do you see where I'm coming from?

Anyways, I know P&D when I see one, this is one of them. Is it good to make profit? Sure. . . but people will get burnt alot. Give this coin a week and you will see what I'm saying.

Example of P&D coin like this: IOU1, ZURCOIN, CHC, RUP
heomap

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:06:31 PM

Scam everywhere. . . why should the INDIAN government use RUPEE instead of BITCOIN/ETHEREUM?

You know what, this coin solves no problem or has no actual use case. I can clone the BTC repo and make a coin named JAPANESE YEN for the Japanese people. Do you see where I'm coming from?

Anyways, I know P&D when I see one, this is one of them. Is it good to make profit? Sure. . . but people will get burnt alot. Give this coin a week and you will see what I'm saying.

Example of P&D coin like this: IOU1, ZURCOIN, CHC, RUP

RUPEE is a name of many countries' currentcy not only India and they stated very clear on the website since it's decentralized so this is the coin focus on South Asia region not only India and the whole world can buy it and use it for future such as travel, sending money home....and a lot. Imagine in the near future, there will be so many companies tranffering money back and forth for grow the world economy. Any coin now still be future potential but RUPEE has a good DEV and they are now on top of it.
Khurram Bin Kamal

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:48:05 PM

This coin has gained 3751% in value in just 7 days what you people think it's bcz of relaunch or it's the same old pump and dump

If it's pump and dump than now it's time to be out 4000 satoshi price is the max it will go and will return to 500 satoshi in few days
Dge10

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:59:24 PM

will grow back in the next hour to 6000 satoshi Grin
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:10:41 AM

why so big volume in trade? all asians buy coins? I dont think so!  Cheesy
Anhtatsu

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:43:30 AM

why so big volume in trade? all asians buy coins? I dont think so!  Cheesy
because whale in the trade  Grin Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dge10

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:31:50 AM

when is BITTREX coming? DEV
sonnykaran

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:39:41 AM

Sorry

NOOB question.

can this be mined with GPU's ?   GTX

thank you
vergegod

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:13:31 AM

will grow back in the next hour to 6000 satoshi Grin

I will be back by the weekend. . . to see if it's at 6k sat or back to 500-800 sat where it belongs.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: