Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rupee][RUP] Relaunch. CryptoCurrency for India,South Asia, and the world!  (Read 12105 times)
snake21

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:38:01 PM

RUP or RIP Embarrassed will return back to 500-100 sat , down quickly just as he climbed !!! I've lost all my investment

I also invested, with the confidence that it would rise more.
And now with all that has gone down, we lose almost the entire investment.

Hopefully in Yobit, some bot-based user will raise the value of the currency just like they have done with other currencies.

I know that in Yobit, there is an active bot of this coin.
I think what the bot wants is to lower the price so that we sell and have the most coins and then upload it.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lozzauk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

RUP or RIP Embarrassed will return back to 500-100 sat , down quickly just as he climbed !!! I've lost all my investment

Hopefully in Yobit, some bot-based user will raise the value of the currency just like they have done with other currencies.

I think what the bot wants is to lower the price so that we sell and have the most coins and then upload it.

Maybe it will happen. I had huge profit in this coin that I lost but thankfully I didn't lose money.  I got in early enough I guess and it went up hundreds of percent from my buy in before falling.

I'm glad I got out. The problem is there's what amounts to at current levels as 95% premine. Just use the block explorer and look at block 1 rewards compared to block 2 and onwards.

This isn't FUD. This is an uninvestable coin because of the above. Unless I see those 21m coins burnt this project cannot go further and it amounts to a total scam.
pthrmsor

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:22:16 PM

Maybe it will happen. I had huge profit in this coin that I lost but thankfully I didn't lose money.  I got in early enough I guess and it went up hundreds of percent from my buy in before falling.

I'm glad I got out. The problem is there's what amounts to at current levels as 95% premine. Just use the block explorer and look at block 1 rewards compared to block 2 and onwards.

This isn't FUD. This is an uninvestable coin because of the above. Unless I see those 21m coins burnt this project cannot go further and it amounts to a total scam.

Just came to know rupaya (RUP) coin was created in 2014 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521251.0. Because rupee team copied the coin symbol, they had to change symbol to RUPX. They have 1% premine. That's seems to be genuine coin worth investing.
lozzauk

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:33:44 PM

Just came to know rupaya (RUP) coin was created in 2014 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521251.0. Because rupee team copied the coin symbol, they had to change symbol to RUPX. They have 1% premine. That's seems to be genuine coin worth investing.

Even the website is virtually identical. Hahaha.

So coinexchange.io takes 25 confirmations (!!!??) and it looks like the bulk of the coins moved 20 blocks ago.  So I think we are six blocks away from a huge dump on the exchanges. Unless the dev sees this and decides not to dump.  There's 10BTC of buy orders on there at the moment for him to profit from.

As for how long it takes for the next 5 blocks, anyones guess really. 
Zarrukh

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:43:35 PM

its pumping time to time, let us see whats in store in coming days
lozzauk

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:47:09 PM

its pumping time to time, let us see whats in store in coming days

Only problem is where is all this going?  If it's towards the exchanges (which I would suggest it is) it will set an unsumountable sell wall.
https://www.blockexperts.com/rup/height/19646

Transactions    52
Total Ouput    4319136.58398991 RUP

4.3m coins.  Now we know that there's only a maximum of 0.938m fairly mined coins in the first place.
So at least over 3.3m of those coins have originated from block 1.
https://www.blockexperts.com/rup/height/1

Where are all these coins now?

Crypto Play Radio

Activity: 50
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:10:13 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 12:02:59 AM by Crypto Play Radio

RUPEE

Yiimp Pool, Skilled Operator, New Coins, And Community Owned

To mine RUPEE here is an example of your config file

-o stratum+tcp://blocksuckernation.com:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=RUP
https://blocksuckernation.com/

This is how our pool works

1st: you pick a port for the algo you want to mine in this case 3433 for all scrypt coins

2nd: c= is the coin Ticker, The coin Ticker is to tell the pool what coin you are mining
 so you dont mine another coin by accident and not get paid out for same also coins

We invite you to join our community, a pool that you can talk to the Pool Operator and Coin Devs
and a place for miners to gather again like back in the good old day where we swapped config files and overclocing setting.
https://discord.gg/3W6VkRW

Support chat is open and beginning to populate on discord. If you need any help at all or would like
to ask for a coin to be added we invite you to join the conversation
https://discord.gg/xrXxCwS

Also check out our Radio Station website at
https://cryptoplayradio.com/

JOIN.QORTAL.ORG - Win up to 1,000 Qort
Khurram Bin Kamal

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:19:11 PM

Karma will be upon you as I said earlier it was pump and dump now it's in 2400 satoshi soon it will be 500 satoshi
I never had this coin and nor will I buy it so don't just accuse people it's clear pump and dump
rupeeteam

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:05:52 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 02:06:01 AM by rupeeteam

Maybe it will happen. I had huge profit in this coin that I lost but thankfully I didn't lose money.  I got in early enough I guess and it went up hundreds of percent from my buy in before falling.

Rupaya coin is from Pakistan, they have done fraud two times, they clos ed in 2014, and they premined 1% but mined all of the 80% coins before coming on exchange, ( look at their block explorer and exchange history). Rupee team has no knowledge of their closed project in 2014 when they started their project. Rupee team has both Indian and Pakistani working as a team in USA, and we will deliver to our investors
lozzauk

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:16:56 PM

Rupaya coin is from Pakistan, they have done fraud two times, they closed in 2014, and they premined 1% but mined all of the 80% coins before coming on exchange, ( look at their block explorer and exchange history) and check Rupaya coin  block explorer, last block was generated in August . Rupaya coin is again dead. Rupee team has no knowledge of their closed project in 2014.Rupee team has both Indian and Pakistani working as a team, and we will deliver to our investors

Could you answer why block 1 of the Rupee coin has a block reward of 21m coins?
Where have all these coins gone? What were they for?
rupeeteam

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:04:30 AM

Rupaya coin is from Pakistan, they have done fraud two times, they closed in 2014, and they premined 1% but mined all of the 80% coins before coming on exchange, ( look at their block explorer and exchange history) and check Rupaya coin  block explorer, last block was generated in August . Rupaya coin is again dead. Rupee team has no knowledge of their closed project in 2014.Rupee team has both Indian and Pakistani working as a team, and we will deliver to our investors

Could you answer why block 1 of the Rupee coin has a block reward of 21m coins?
Where have all these coins gone? What were they for?

Premine by original founder, and creator, he sold that mostly at a very cheap rate on coin exchange for development services, you can check trading graph at coin exchange. We have details of the exchange transactions, and will provide that only to Bittrex and other exchanges while applying for listing.
Before Bittrex, we have plan for another exchange, to stabilize our price, and bring volume.
LycheeBit

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:45:16 AM

Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining Rupee.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3433
  • User     : YOUR_RUP_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=RUP

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u RCjQ8PDyBzgeeSUWd4zXW4f4ceUU2YCuZj -p c=RUP

Happy mining Smiley

I am a completely newb to mining process
never done but now i would like to begin with RUP

is there anyone here who has the time and patience to tell me how to do it starting from the basics?
i visited ccminer and lycheebit websites, check my Nvidia details, understood some very very basics but now...where to begin from? I just have a normal win  laptop, is it ok? If anyone available, please tell me the first steps at least (dowloading? settings?)

Sorry for the dumbness but all of us in front of something new may look dumb hehe  Grin thx in any case guys, happy to be here  Smiley

First, you need to download the Rupee wallet.
Then you create inside the wallet a new RUP address.

You can simply mine with windows with ccminer (you can download the tpruvot build here : https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases ). In the same folder of you ccminer.exe , you can create with notepad a .bat containing the line command like I wrote in the post.

Scrypt algorithm is often mined by ASICS (dedicated systems with DSP specialized in this algo, much more powerful than GPU).

LycheeBit - Mining pool - https://www.lycheebit.com
franzee

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:46:06 AM

All you guys spreading FUD, you are all idiot panic sellers, investments are supposed to be long term. Marketing compaigns have only just started, development is increasing in all aspects of the coin, and here you all are dumping at a lower price at which you bought because you follow each other like sheep! Do some research on the coin and technical analysis before you spread FUD here Smiley
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:04:01 AM

Ha, most of ur information is a FUD. Rupee certainly didn't start in 3rd century. All kingdoms in India usually had their own currencies. It initiated after Mughal rule and came into proper existence during British rule. Another thing is that Pakistan has different rupee than India.
But apart from these, the main question is why should we use this coin rather than bitcoin, eth etc. Just because of name rupee? What's the main use and is it accepted by govt. If yes, then it's surely a big thing.

Gabman

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:03:46 AM

From what I know about this team introduction note at the beginning of this thread is that they are looking forward to building a valuable coin with a restricted number hence the difficulty increase of mining the coin. They are not going to allow 20 million within this short period before they start controlling mining algorithm. If they allow the 20m mining that fast, wouldn't that be a premined project? They need to spread the 21m proposed circulation within a given period of time in order to increase the coin rarity and build a valuable coin. My thought tho.
jr_007

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:08:03 AM

Looks like another pump and dump coin. No crypto is legal in India yet
lozzauk

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:01:21 AM

From what I know about this team introduction note at the beginning of this thread is that they are looking forward to building a valuable coin with a restricted number hence the difficulty increase of mining the coin. They are not going to allow 20 million within this short period before they start controlling mining algorithm. If they allow the 20m mining that fast, wouldn't that be a premined project? They need to spread the 21m proposed circulation within a given period of time in order to increase the coin rarity and build a valuable coin. My thought tho.

Look at how much was mined in block 1. The circulation is already nearly 22m
kasper63

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:05:33 AM

Hope this coin will rise soon. Bought at 4k sats. The volume at coinexchage is good..
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:12:20 AM

How long 25 confirmation will take ? Its so freaking slow in transaction :/ I feel like I'm loosing all of my investment, cause i'd never recieve my coins since I transfer it 5 hours ago.
dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:19:43 AM

Wallet sync now now stuck at 4hrs behind.

Anyone know how to solve this? Already with 11 connections
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: