Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rupee][RUP] Relaunch. CryptoCurrency for India,South Asia, and the world!  (Read 12105 times)
lozzauk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:18:50 AM

I have proof that this thing is a scam and soon I will post it

ha ha Fudsters never fail to amaze with stupidity,it is clear from the tweet Rup has nothing to do with Rupaya...wow ppl miss the pump and now want to bring it back down so they can load tons of it..always the same sh!t,so boring!!!

We are warning you of the scam.  The premine block is in the Rupee blockchain.  Nothing to do with Rupaya, no one is talking about that.
There is real data to back this up.

Block 1 - 21 million coin premine: https://www.blockexperts.com/rup/height/1
Block 2 onwards, 50 coins per block as advertised: https://www.blockexperts.com/rup/height/2
Current coin circulation as per the block explorer: 21983800.00000000 as of block 19677.
https://www.blockexperts.com/rup

Which makes sense as it's block 1: 21m
Plus 19676 x 50 = 983800.

That amount to a 95% premine.

You still think this is like bitcoin and this will make $100 per coin? Remember that most likely 95% of the coins are in the hands of those that never paid for nor earnt them.

But if you want to ignore the above by all means carry on buying it up at the current price.  You may even make money in the short term.

We will hire an attorney in UK and Pakistan to serve you notices at both place.  Rupee Block Chain LLC USA

Nothing I have said is untrue.
Cheena

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:22:21 AM

Rupee relaunch team has proof of all the transactions from original founder, and transactions he made to deliver on his promises. The coin was mostly sold at 20 satoshi rate for setting up all services, block explorer, mining pool, and web wallet. The original team has not more than 1 million coins now. We will give all those proof to Bittrex .  The relaunch team is hiring a proper attorney in DC for this. If she agrees she will also become part of our team.

The problem is you are calling another coin a scam because of the same thing. 1% premine but 80% mined before it went on the exchanges.  
The same thing happened here.  Block 1 has 20 million coins that were premined, 95% of the current circulation, regardless of whose hands those are now in.

Let's say the current team had premined it and done the same thing? Spent the money to set up the block explorer etc, some might say fair enough - but it's still a premine. And why were the transactions sent all over the place?

x 20000000 = 4btc

What exchanges did you list on first and where were these sold? Yobit is meant to have a rule about a 20% premine maximum. I suppose this is technically true with this coin if it's 80 million total supply eventually, but as of today it's well over 90%.  Surely it's now in your interest to be more public about what this huge premine went as for now I wouldn't touch this coin with someone elses.

They still hold a massive premine, all of this US LLC company is a scam. You can open a company for 4 quid these days.
His operations are ran from hydrabad, India.

A scammer of the highest degree with his team of minions

P.S. the 1% rupaya premine was distributed on bitcoingarden.
and there was no 80% instamine

These guys can't even put together their own pool let alone a block explorer.

HODL !
lozzauk

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:29:20 AM

Rupee relaunch team has proof of all the transactions from original founder, and transactions he made to deliver on his promises. The coin was mostly sold at 20 satoshi rate for setting up all services, block explorer, mining pool, and web wallet. The original team has not more than 1 million coins now. We will give all those proof to Bittrex .  The relaunch team is hiring a proper attorney in DC for this. If she agrees she will also become part of our team.

The problem is you are calling another coin a scam because of the same thing. 1% premine but 80% mined before it went on the exchanges.  
The same thing happened here.  Block 1 has 20 million coins that were premined, 95% of the current circulation, regardless of whose hands those are now in.

Let's say the current team had premined it and done the same thing? Spent the money to set up the block explorer etc, some might say fair enough - but it's still a premine. And why were the transactions sent all over the place?

x 20000000 = 4btc

What exchanges did you list on first and where were these sold? Yobit is meant to have a rule about a 20% premine maximum. I suppose this is technically true with this coin if it's 80 million total supply eventually, but as of today it's well over 90%.  Surely it's now in your interest to be more public about what this huge premine went as for now I wouldn't touch this coin with someone elses.

They still hold a massive premine, all of this US LLC company is a scam. You can open a company for 4 quid these days.

So I don't know if that is true or not, but there's too many red flags for me.
It's also not usable as a crypto anyway, the last block was 11 hours ago.  Coinexchange takes 25 confirmations for this coin - you would have to have sent the transaction 36 hours ago.

The WHOIS information looks fake too.

Code:
Registrant Name: RUPEE Block Chain
Registrant Organization: RUPEE Block Chain
Registrant Street: RUPEE
Registrant City: RUPEE road
Registrant State/Province: Illinois
Registrant Postal Code: 60148
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8000000000
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.8000000000
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: rupeeblockchain@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID: C195615316-LROR
Admin Name: RUPEE Block Chain
Admin Organization: RUPEE Block Chain
Admin Street: RUPEE
Admin City: RUPEE road
Admin State/Province: Illinois
Admin Postal Code: 60148
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.8000000000
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.8000000000
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: rupeeblockchain@gmail.com
Registry Tech ID: C195615315-LROR
Tech Name: RUPEE Block Chain
Tech Organization: RUPEE Block Chain
Tech Street: RUPEE
Tech City: RUPEE road
Tech State/Province: Illinois
Tech Postal Code: 60148
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.8000000000
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.8000000000
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: rupeeblockchain@gmail.com
Cheena

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:35:56 AM

x 20000000 = 4btc

So I don't know if that is true or not, but there's too many red flags for me.
It's also not usable as a crypto anyway, the last block was 11 hours ago.  Coinexchange takes 25 confirmations for this coin - you would have to have sent the transaction 36 hours ago.

The WHOIS information looks fake too.

Code:
Registrant Name: RUPEE Block Chain
Registrant Organization: RUPEE Block Chain
Registrant Street: RUPEE
Registrant City: RUPEE road
Registrant State/Province: Illinois
Registrant Postal Code: 60148
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8000000000
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.8000000000
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: rupeeblockchain@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID: C195615316-LROR
Admin Name: RUPEE Block Chain
Admin Organization: RUPEE Block Chain
Admin Street: RUPEE
Admin City: RUPEE road
Admin State/Province: Illinois
Admin Postal Code: 60148
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.8000000000
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.8000000000
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: rupeeblockchain@gmail.com
Registry Tech ID: C195615315-LROR
Tech Name: RUPEE Block Chain
Tech Organization: RUPEE Block Chain
Tech Street: RUPEE
Tech City: RUPEE road
Tech State/Province: Illinois
Tech Postal Code: 60148
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.8000000000
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.8000000000
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: rupeeblockchain@gmail.com

The company is address is : Rupee Block Chain LLC , Street : Rupee, City : RUPEE road Illinois 60148 US
official email is rupeeblockchain@gmail.com  Grin

Not even capable of setting up their own email servers have to rely on @gmail.com address

How is life in RUPEE road Illinois folks ?

Are you sure you have an attorney ?

HODL !
wanispwnz

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:39:55 AM

Let's go I bought them at 420 satoshi but unfortunately I sold 95% of them when it dropped to 200 sats.
Mistakes were made at least I have the 5% left. Cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lozzauk

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:45:19 AM

The company is address is : Rupee Block Chain LLC , Street : Rupee, City : RUPEE road Illinois 60148 US

Not even capable of setting up their own email servers have to rely on @gmail.com address

Yeah. He will mail you on rupeeisgonnasueyourass@gmail.com 
They also are based in the CITY of RUPEE ROAD. 

I bet you must be s*****g the court case?
rupeeteam

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:49:26 AM

Mo Boy please contact us at contact@rupeeblockchain.org instead of trash talking here. You have different project and we have different project focus on your hard fork, and let us focus on our work.

There will be an official email,and office coming soon, don't worry. If you are that genuine on rupaya project list your name and team memeber Mirza Sb
lozzauk

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:51:51 AM

Let's go I bought them at 420 satoshi but unfortunately I sold 95% of them when it dropped to 200 sats.

It's over 2000 sats still now? I'm a little surprised to be honest it's held so well considering where it pumped from originally.
Cheena

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:55:57 AM

Insulting or boastful speech intended to demoralize or humiliate a sporting opponent = Thrash ey

Are you feeling demoralised or humiliated ?

Mo Boy please contact us at contact@rupeeblockchain.org instead of trash talking here. You have different project and we have different project focus on your hard fork, and let us focus on our work.

There will be an official email,and office coming soon, don't worry. If you are that genuine on rupaya project list your name and team memeber Mirza Sb

HODL !
Cheena

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:56:59 AM

It's over 2000 sats still now? I'm a little surprised to be honest it's held so well considering where it pumped from originally.

Most of their income is generated by suckering in noobs in exchange trollboxes

HODL !
rupeeteam

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:03:02 AM

We are a proper firm and we don't believe in any troll boxes, please focus on your project instead of loosing sleep about our project. We are not trash talking on your Bitcoin talk forum.
Please become a big boy and grow up as a man.
lozzauk

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:15:12 AM

We are a proper firm and we don't believe in any troll boxes, please focus on your project instead of loosing sleep about our project. We are not trash talking on your Bitcoin talk forum.

I assumed that was people trying to do a P&D when there's not large sell walls.
Anyway Rupee - why is the WHOIS information fictictious?

I found this elsewhere

Entity Name:    RUPEE BLOCK CHAIN, LLC
Entity Kind:    Limited Liability Company    Entity Type:    General
Residency:    Domestic    State:    DELAWARE
rupeeteam

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:26:59 AM

I assumed that was people trying to do a P&D when there's not large sell walls.
Anyway Rupee - why is the WHOIS information fictictious?

I found this elsewhere

Entity Name:    RUPEE BLOCK CHAIN, LLC
Entity Kind:    Limited Liability Company    Entity Type:    General
Residency:    Domestic    State:    DELAWARE

Keep wasting your time, Delaware is a good state for registering a business. Every one in USA knows that.
lozzauk

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:49:56 AM

Keep wasting your time, Delaware is a good state for registering a business. Every one in USA knows that.

Oh I never said it wasn't. I was questioning why the WHOIS information for your website is fictitious.

Also over 12 hours since the last block was found. Marvellous.

https://www.blockexperts.com/rup/height/19677
https://www.blockexperts.com/rup/height/19678
rupeeteam

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:37:40 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 02:50:10 AM by rupeeteam

Oh I never said it wasn't. I was questioning why the WHOIS information for your website is fictitious.

The block delay issue will be fixed soon, dont you worry MO Boy
. You go to sleep it's late in UK or Pakistan.
lamden

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:57:10 AM

So is this a stable coin, or just the name of a fiat?
Cheena

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:25:45 AM

The block delay issue will be fixed soon, dont you worry MO Boy
. You go to sleep it's late in UK or Pakistan.

My little Adam apple its 11:25 here in Beijing

HODL !
Cheena

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:26:14 AM

So is this a stable coin, or just the name of a fiat?

Its a stable scam coin yes Roll Eyes

HODL !
snake21

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:33:10 AM

This currency does not have the price stable, nor will it ever be.

Look at Yobit and you will see everything that I blow down.
Rupee team was fucked by all those who relied on coin shit.

All those who bought 6000 satoshis or more have lost more than half of their investment.

The only thing that maintains the price now that it does not manage to surpass the 3000 satoshis is a bot that is in Yobit.

I do not know what the Rupee team says it has improved on the coin. The only improvement I see is that they are making money at the expense of investors who relied on them.

They do not know how to keep the price of the coin or fix the blocks.

And the price is maintained now because there is a bot buying cheap and selling more expensive to get money than if it does not go down.

Cheena

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:52:37 AM

This currency does not have the price stable, nor will it ever be.

Look at Yobit and you will see everything that I blow down.
Rupee team was fucked by all those who relied on coin shit.

All those who bought 6000 satoshis or more have lost more than half of their investment.

The only thing that maintains the price now that it does not manage to surpass the 3000 satoshis is a bot that is in Yobit.

I do not know what the Rupee team says it has improved on the coin. The only improvement I see is that they are making money at the expense of investors who relied on them.

They do not know how to keep the price of the coin or fix the blocks.

And the price is maintained now because there is a bot buying cheap and selling more expensive to get money than if it does not go down.

bag holders

HODL !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: