Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Decision Token (HST) - Horizon State - social bounty (closed)  (Read 13237 times)
InfoAddict (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:08:54 PM

I've done all the commands. twet, follow, and rretwit but my point is still empty Huh and why bounty social media given orders to like or follow fanpage that has nothing to do with this project?

The Viral Exchange (TVE) is used by many different companies to promote their projects.

To find the Horizon State ones, filter by to reward given - we are the only ones able to reward in HST Tokens.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

Is there any fixed time for claim HST token from the viral exchange. I didn't saw any spreadsheet for signature campaign. How can I understand I'm accepted or not?

Re: Claiming HST - As soon as the ICO is over we'll be working with the team at The Viral Exchange to pay the social bounty tokens.

Re: Signature campaign - there was a problem with the form setup, which has since been fixed. The google sheet link is here and we are starting now.
hello i want to inform you that i had joined your signature campaign, i am willing to help you in promoting this project.
overlord_44

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

...Our goal is being human in the world...

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:53:02 PM

Can you please reserve for me Turkish translation. Translation is a part of my job on my work ( it is official use only ). I trust myself and appricate to being support you. Thanks.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
warunaferang

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:57:55 PM

Great bounty joined
Thanks
InfoAddict (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:58:33 PM

Can you please reserve for me Turkish translation. Translation is a part of my job on my work ( it is official use only ). I trust myself and appricate to being support you. Thanks.

Email us at socialbounty@horizonstate.com with examples of your previous work to apply.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:28:29 PM

Great bounty joined
Thanks
its great to hear, lets help promoting this project, i can see a lot of potential in this so lets keep supporting.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:23:57 PM

Joining the Twitter campaign (even if I don't see much activities in TVE). Good luck!

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
InfoAddict (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:23:22 PM

Joining the Twitter campaign (even if I don't see much activities in TVE). Good luck!

We have a follow and a retweet going now... will be ramping up as we get closer to launch.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:26:02 PM

We have a follow and a retweet going now... will be ramping up as we get closer to launch.

Makes sense! Thanks

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Bitcoin_UA

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:18:40 PM

TVE is a good choice.
techjcv

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:19:33 PM

glad to see this project so I would like to join the signature campaign program to promote this project.
I do not see the 'private text' that should be embedded in the profile so I fill it with 'HST ICO : 16 Oktober 2017' . I hope this does not matter and if it should be replaced please let me know.
sabathch

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:05:52 PM

Is like you dont want anyone to participate in this you social media campaign. viralexchange is shit. It doesnt work well for me.

mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:06:08 AM

I just signed up for the signature bounty campaign. I find this project interesting and I'm quite excited at the possibilities it presents. I'll support it however I can.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:50:42 PM

what a nice concept from you at Horizon State, this is what the world is looking for,where you have free and fair voting pattern with integrity
techjcv

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:40:22 AM

Is like you dont want anyone to participate in this you social media campaign. viralexchange is shit. It doesnt work well for me.
if you feel disappointed if the social media bounty through TVE, you should ignore this bounty and do not need to complain. simple Smiley
TVE is very practical to use, we are not worried about the miscalculations of stakes, it is not necessary to recap for proof of claim. Overall, working well for me, it just takes patience because the task does not necessarily exist every day.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:05:47 AM

Is the Hero / Legendary code signature correct? because I see in my signature is still unclear. please to re-review. whether this is wrong or not.
Thank you
InfoAddict (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:36:38 AM

Is the Hero / Legendary code signature correct? because I see in my signature is still unclear. please to re-review. whether this is wrong or not.
Thank you

It looks like it's getting cut off... I can't text myself (as I'm nowhere NEAR that level Smiley but have added some breaks in there to push it down... Can you re-grab the code?

Maybe the table isn't working properly? If there is anyone on here that has BCT signature experience, feel free to chime in!
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:18:41 PM

Thank you

It looks like it's getting cut off... I can't text myself (as I'm nowhere NEAR that level Smiley but have added some breaks in there to push it down... Can you re-grab the code?

Maybe the table isn't working properly? If there is anyone on here that has BCT signature experience, feel free to chime in!

I advise you to be able to get people to make a better code signature. it may cost a little bit but it does not matter from this messed-up signature code
abramovich

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:38:10 PM

Joined signature campaign HST, Good luck when ico later and can reach hardcap! and help to fix the signature code for senior members as well. Thanks
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:08:02 PM

Thank you

I'm sorry but I do not understand the code. I will wait for updates to be able to change my signature code. Sorry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: