Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION - PAYMENT DUE!] BTCC Mint’s New One and Two Bitcoin Silver Coins  (Read 7336 times)
astina316

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:54:49 AM

hi all,

just to share with you guys please check with BTCC team, they told me received my PM requsting refund, this is fraud and i never send such msg

to BTCC team please verify before you accept any refund, and you should seriously review the payment procedure!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:21:38 AM

If any of the winners are willing to part with 1 of each coin please hit me up!

i'd like one as well after blazed

blazed and chronic, I might put one of my coins for auction once I got it. Unless I get a super good offer upfront. Could you guys pm me your offer?

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:56:09 AM

@BTCC_Official & @bobbyclee
Latest PM I've sent to you (01-10-2017) contains delivery details & date interval; please confirm that you received it and that all details are okay.

@everyone
As said earlier, be careful with PMs, I've also got a phising link via PM; don't open it, just delete the message immediately.

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3004

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:36:43 AM

S00006- @1.20
S00007- @1.20

How will you receive the coins, since they mention only shipping to china is available?

dont worry about the logistics my friend I have it under control   Wink
I have a very good friend who lives there flying for the airline and comes home every 3 to 4 months.

Ever thought about seeing if your friend there could get us some Kialara protective capsules made up?  Really wish I'd have thought about this earlier when I had family over there!
Kialara protective capsules??

Yup! Thx Owl! We both discussed this in a thread I made a while back and then Max commented on it when I asked him if he knew of any out there. I just figured if anyone on here is in China and owns Kialaras they might be willing to see if they could get something made..if any country could easily and cheaply do so! Max did say he'd first get them made for the To the Moons-if and when though. It's gunna be a great day when we can play with Kia's w/out worry!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bavicrypto
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:09:51 AM

Got the coins. Awesome team and super beautiful coins. Definitely worth a vouch!

anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:11:41 AM

@BTCC_Official

Confirmation for my PM? All ok? Still waiting for your green light to talk to my buddy.
Thanks!

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

Just wanted to say thanks to both Tendai and Bobby for making my trip to China to collect my coins as smooth as possible.

Got home safe and sound with them Cheesy

Gotta admit, that was one hell of a trip. The pure insanity of it.. flying halfway around the world to pick up some crypto coins Grin

Sorry people, I do not have any for resale, have already been asked several times.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
bavicrypto
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:11:54 AM

Just wanted to say thanks to both Tendai and Bobby for making my trip to China to collect my coins as smooth as possible.

Gotta admit, that was one hell of a trip. The pure insanity of it.. flying halfway around the world to pick up some crypto coins Grin

Sorry people, I do not have any for resale, have already been asked several times.

Hey Zepher, I must have just missed you there. I picked them up on 09/10. Was indeed on hell of a crazy trip Cheesy how long did you stay?

Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:21:12 AM

haha I bet it was fun though, as I was reading the comments it was making me think heck I might go to China to pick up coins for a group just for the trip. So there are no problems taking precious metals through customs?

beautiful coins love the size of the 2BTC
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

Hey Zepher, I must have just missed you there. I picked them up on 09/10. Was indeed on hell of a crazy trip Cheesy how long did you stay?

Hey! I flew from the UK on 3rd October, and flew back on the day you collected yours - the 9th, so just under a week in total. Was a fun time, but stressful worrying about getting the coins out of the country. Didn't have any issues though, what about you?

haha I bet it was fun though, as I was reading the comments it was making me think heck I might go to China to pick up coins for a group just for the trip. So there are no problems taking precious metals through customs?

It sure was Cheesy Definitely something to cross off the bucket list haha.

There are restrictions on taking precious metals out of the country, yep. I was honest with them and declared the coins at customs at spot price (crazy, but it worked out for me anyway). After doing that I didn't have any issues.

Here is some pictures of the set I have (the boxes just turned up this morning, thanks BTCC!! Cheesy ).

bavicrypto
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:36:15 AM

Hey! I flew from the UK on 3rd October, and flew back on the day you collected yours - the 9th, so just under a week in total. Was a fun time, but stressful worrying about getting the coins out of the country. Didn't have any issues though, what about you?

It sure was Cheesy Definitely something to cross off the bucket list haha.

There are restrictions on taking precious metals out of the country, yep. I was honest with them and declared the coins at customs at spot price (crazy, but it worked out for me anyway). After doing that I didn't have any issues.

Here is some pictures of the set I have (the boxes just turned up this morning, thanks BTCC!! Cheesy ).

Crazy that you declared them, I'm surprised you didn't get troubles with it. They told me that some of the poker chips got stopped at customs before. Especially since China doesn't look so pro-crypto anymore nowadays. Anyways good that everything worked out for you! Cheesy Which serial numbers did you get, since I don't see you on the auction? Very nice pictures you have there Cheesy

Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:42:01 AM

Crazy that you declared them, I'm surprised you didn't get troubles with it. They told me that some of the poker chips got stopped at customs before. Especially since China doesn't look so pro-crypto anymore nowadays. Anyways good that everything worked out for you! Cheesy Which serial numbers did you get, since I don't see you on the auction? Very nice pictures you have there Cheesy

I was pretty surprised too, but with the amount of coins I was carrying I didn't want to take the risk. Declaring them turned out to be the best thing I did really. I obviously did NOT mention Bitcoin or cryptocurrency and just said they were "commemorative coins" with nothing other than silver value. Phew Cheesy

This set above is #38 on both coins, 1 BTC & 2 BTC. There is another set that belongs to someone else, along with others that have numbers that don't match up. Just glad I have a set of both though Smiley

You are quite right, I did not participate in the auction. I ordered directly off of the website, booked my trip to China, and went!

Utter insanity, but I might do it again (after a long rest haha) Tongue

Where did you travel from by the way?

bavicrypto
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:59:06 AM

I was pretty surprised too, but with the amount of coins I was carrying I didn't want to take the risk. Declaring them turned out to be the best thing I did really. I obviously did NOT mention Bitcoin or cryptocurrency and just said they were "commemorative coins" with nothing other than silver value. Phew Cheesy

This set above is #38 on both coins, 1 BTC & 2 BTC. There is another set that belongs to someone else, along with others that have numbers that don't match up. Just glad I have a set of both though Smiley

You are quite right, I did not participate in the auction. I ordered directly off of the website, booked my trip to China, and went!

Utter insanity, but I might do it again (after a long rest haha) Tongue

Where did you travel from by the way?

That's pretty insane, as they clearly show 1 and 2 bitcoins. If it would be someone who knew something about crypto you might've gotten in troubles. Well yeah, any way to transport them contain some risks I'd say. I've heard from insiders that they're working on some nice coins, So perhaps an other trip to China in the future huh, who knows Cheesy I travelled all the way from western Europe. Quite a trip, but well worth it. Did you stay in the Hilton hotel?

Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:41:26 AM

That's pretty insane, as they clearly show 1 and 2 bitcoins. If it would be someone who knew something about crypto you might've gotten in troubles. Well yeah, any way to transport them contain some risks I'd say. I've heard from insiders that they're working on some nice coins, So perhaps an other trip to China in the future huh, who knows Cheesy I travelled all the way from western Europe. Quite a trip, but well worth it. Did you stay in the Hilton hotel?

Haha, they did turn the coin over and, looking at the hologram, say "What is this?". I avoided the question and just carried on with my "commemorative coin with no value other than silver" speech Cheesy I know I would have been in trouble if the person I spoke to was clued up about crypto, but that didn't happen.

I have heard the same thing, but apparently we are not allowed to talk about it Wink If you heard what I did, then I'd say the next project sounds pretty awesome!

Yep, so you did as much travelling as I did then! I ended up staying in the Marriott in Shanghai Centre. Was a sick hotel, enjoyed my stay there.

Enjoy your coins man - you earned them!

greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:24:00 PM

...Lots of drool to clean off this keyboard now.  Tongue

Congrats to you both. These BTCC Silvers will be highly sought after, no doubt.

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:50:14 PM

Indeed, a coin to drool over and one I aim to get my hands on one day. Sadly I missed out this time.

Well played to those who did score these outstanding coins Smiley

Viz
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:55:15 PM

Zepher, could you care to share some pics of the booklets? I love the attention to detail BTCC puts in the presentation of their products. They did an awesome job on these!
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:00:11 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 06:44:03 PM by Zepher

Zepher, could you care to share some pics of the booklets? I love the attention to detail BTCC puts in the presentation of their products. They did an awesome job on these!

Sure. Give me half an hour and I will edit this post with some pics of the booklet for the 2 BTC coin.

Edit: I'll do it tomorrow morning, the light isn't very good now.

sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:32:55 PM

Does anyone know where can be found a secondary markets for such coins? or what the price of exchange is around?
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:19:43 PM

Does anyone know where can be found a secondary markets for such coins? or what the price of exchange is around?

The only likely secondary market will be right here, on this forum. That said, I doubt you will see many appear for sale.

As for the price? Not able to answer your question as we have zero sales to go on, but it's going to be down to whatever someone is willing to sell one for, and what one may be willing to pay.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: