Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:47:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon Chip assembly and FPGA miner assembly  (Read 1360 times)
yoyobob19 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 01:38:13 AM

Hello Fellow miners and developers I am a simple one stop shop that can assemble Avalon miners and FPGA miners + i may even start producing water blocks for kondike miners and others  for a price of 50 cent labor for each board. This is currently a project i would like to start and some public support would be very nice. I will have a live 24/7 web cam installed in the facility to make sure that you guys know that i am not a scam. Also i will have alive order update screen in the facility to show you what order numbers we are currently on. I will diffantally know by the may 31st if my funding gets approved. i will also order 20k avalon chips too to help the people who don't have any chips on them. Here are the machines i will be using
http://www.mirae.com/product/pro_01_2.asp for my main orders/ main product
http://www.smtmax.com/detail.php?id=192 my mid volume line/ rush orders / small orders
http://www.ntscope.com/autodispensers.html my small volume / protyping line/ exreme rush orders

i will have a 5 zone oven too and an automatic sentcil printer. Also i will buy a clean room and pcb cleaner so you know that your chips are in clean and safe hands.
I can run 24/7 if needed to keep on demand
I will run every miner for 1 hour before shipping (24 hour upon special request )
I may provide hosting (rate is TBD)
i can also build GPU rigs ( special request )
Asics miners are based of of Kondikes and avalon reference
FPGA miners will be based off of a  P7-LX150Q
I will also have an cnc machine in there as well so im literally a one stop shop  
Also any body willing to donate anything is more than welcomed too (1CbuaKcPW8PnvQdGzKdmyUuYvV9de6kdWx)
I will be open to new miner ideas too. Just email me the files and i will produce them
Im located in Potomac, MD
I will be building this facility in my back yard ( i have an 2 acre lot so i think it could fit it in )
If my funding does get approved i estimate that i will be up around mid june to end of june
I accept paypal and bitcoins
any other suggestions?
Please post or pm or email me at multiplayerfans@gmail.com if you are interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 01:42:31 AM

Isnt June quite a push to build company that has no building yet and says it will build one ... get equipment... employees... ect?

Wish it was true, but sounds to good to be true.
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:38:17 AM

Who are You? from where? what is your background? only 8 post? what is your experience?
yoyobob19 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:06:18 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 12:22:09 PM by yoyobob19

Ok well im building in one of those prefab steel work shops so it will literally take an week to get it built and have an electrician come in and do wiring.
I already have employees they are my bestfriends so so far including me we have 3 people which more then enough to operate a smt line
Sorry about skipping out on my bio but here it is
Im 18 im going into collage and i am comptia a plus certified i can provide an copy of my certificate if you would like to see it and my team consist of 2 high school grads that are comptia and cisco certified. My Support team consist of my father who has a computer science major and my uncle who has a docter in software engineering (he is helping with the bit stream for the FPGA )
I am from Potomac MD. I am very new in the community i started mining at the beginning of the year.
If you still think im not real. I will have a 24 hour live stream in my workshop with a huge sign that tells which order we are on. Also we well provide email updates every 1 hour so you will kept informed on ur order
I may provide hosting for 4 dollars an unit per month because i mit get a 20 kw solar system installed

Now that is assuming that my funding does get approved by tomorrow. If i does i will promise the community that i will work 24/7 to get the maximum boards produced a day. All shipping will go threw usps proity mail or express (fee depends on what type of miner ordered and  how many are ordered )

I promise i am not a scam. The reason why i am even doing this is because i am sick of those scam sites i thought i would be necessary to take action.
please pm me if your interested or if you have any questions.
yoyobob19 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 01:19:52 PM

Also about the machines. Yes it does seem far fetched but I can assure u it can be done because the machines I want are already on stock and ready to ship . The reseller is only a 10 min drive !!!!! The reason why I am offering such a low price is because I believe in spreading mining equipment to the masses . Cause u guys already payed for the chips and I do not want the assembly to be a burden for u guys . I'm being honest.
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:07:26 PM

Any progress with this? Chips coming soon. Time to figure out assembly...

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: