Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO JOIN IN TRANSLATE CAMPAIGN  (Read 335 times)
Tiktik (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:08:09 PM

hi guys im still a new here . i'm wondering about translating , and what im going to do to get involved or to join and how ? Smiley thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:57:49 PM

You must read what are the requirements of the campaign and the rules, better if you want to join translation even you are a newbie is to send a sample of your work to the campaign manager. You can also directly as the campaign manager if you have questions about the campaign. But be careful in translating there are moderators that checking and verify your work that can fully read and understand your work, so better you know about the language you select to translate and dont use google translation
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:01:46 PM

Any services here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0
or here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0
will probably need translation to other boards.
Just make a post in the service thread telling them that you're willing to translate, and also link them to previous work.
Tiktik (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:16:11 PM

You must read what are the requirements of the campaign and the rules, better if you want to join translation even you are a newbie is to send a sample of your work to the campaign manager. You can also directly as the campaign manager if you have questions about the campaign. But be careful in translating there are moderators that checking and verify your work that can fully read and understand your work, so better you know about the language you select to translate and dont use google translation
Thanks a lot. But i dont have any sample of translate as far as now . its okay to join even if i dont have any sample of work of translate?
Tiktik (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

Thank you so much , that's a great help for me.
orbitlense

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:50:22 PM

You can also get involved in threads and offer your services. There are many projects that don't announce translation bounty, but will consider your proposition. In a case you do not have an example of your work, but you are confident in your abilities, ask for a test task or spend your time for preparing at least one sample and provide it on request.
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:11:58 AM

Thanks a lot. But i dont have any sample of translate as far as now . its okay to join even if i dont have any sample of work of translate?

There are some campaign which doesn't require work experience or previous translation in order to join. But you must always be watchful because there are many translator that are so fast in applying for translation services.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:58:46 PM

hi guys im still a new here . i'm wondering about translating , and what im going to do to get involved or to join and how ? Smiley thanks.

Just visit the Bounty Section here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and check the Bounty campaigns one by one. Find your language and submit your request.
It's mandatory to point your previous works, even outside bitcointalk. Otherwise nobody will hire you. And payment in almost all cases is in tokens not in BTC/USD.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: