Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IDEAS AND HELP FOR HUGE ICO PROJECT  (Read 801 times)
The Millionaires Path (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:04:51 PM

Hey, guys, I was wondering if some of you might be able to guide me through specific steps. I'm an ecom and marketing expert myself and I'm in the process of putting together an ICO which brings the crpyto world to the ecommerce world with some amazing ideas. But my main issue is. How to get specific team members on board without paying them at first place? I got a partner already and we are building the website and the marketing etc. isn't that issue. But finding some talents for certain areas is. So I would appreciate if some people could guide me to the right direction. I know what a lot of people think about ICO's popping up every day but you can be sure that this ICO is different than any coin right now offering a completely new service. So the hard part here is to get those team members such as coders, content writer, and legal advisors etc. to build the whole coin and all the other stuff before actually getting paid. Alright, so thanks for any reply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

you wrote very long, but in short, there is no money and you want to make a project and earn money in the short way.this is full of people who think like you. but I have not seen them perform these things. ico process is really challenging and sure to be a process that requires money.team members should be formed from reliable people who really know their business well.If you are not familiar with these kinds of people I can say that it is really difficult or even impossible.if the your goal is to produce a scam project it is not worth the tiring yourself.but if you really think I'm serious about this and really want to spend the day on this project, finish your website with your partner. and present it to people here with a headline. maybe you can find someone who wants to join you.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

The Millionaires Path (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:07:38 PM

thanks for the reply but no need to say i wanna launch a scam ico. i coach several people all around the world and manage groups with over 1,000 ecom entrepreneurs. i know what i am doing and i know how to make things work and if i dont i will learn how to make them work. that being said, i also know that an ico can be raised without actually having the coins etc. ready. but i was just looking for some advanced people who would guide me what the best would be in my situation. i dont wanna do something wrong or present an idea and just realize someone else does it faster than me because of those issues mentioned above. i want this project to succeed and im this kind of person if i start something i will make it happen no matter what it takes. so its really just about getting some help for the crypto world how to NOT do it wrong. and i get your point why its so hard but i mean every ico or company starts at 0 don't forget that Cheesy
DamCryp

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:16:23 PM

You can offer them a percentage of the resulting business payable in tokens of the ICO you plan on launching, this will generate a bigger sense of ownership for those you recruit. Look at them as partners instead of "employees" pitch them your idea, create a presentation of your vision and find the team through forums etc... That's my personal take.
you can also try somtehing like this

https://www.fiverr.com/nomanzfever/create-your-own-coin-cryptocurrency-like-bitcoin?context=collections&context_type=pre_defined_recent.ownership_true&funnel=c0a279cf-333b-4d8e-a22b-7e540a26515a

Nevertheless I haven't used this service but it might be a one time pay sort fo thing and you can run with it, you'll still need a good Dev team

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:01:19 PM

Think, I may be able to help you with some of the roles that you are looking to fill up. Currently I am teamed with a back end coder, website designer and a designer. They are fairly experienced and are available for your ico.

If you interested, please do send me a pm, I'll then pm you, their details and you can contact them according.

PS: Will they be paid in tokens or BTC?

ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:00:23 PM

I can help with the content writing aspect. Pm me.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:07:42 AM

thanks for the reply but no need to say i wanna launch a scam ico. i coach several people all around the world and manage groups with over 1,000 ecom entrepreneurs. i know what i am doing and i know how to make things work and if i dont i will learn how to make them work. that being said, i also know that an ico can be raised without actually having the coins etc. ready. but i was just looking for some advanced people who would guide me what the best would be in my situation. i dont wanna do something wrong or present an idea and just realize someone else does it faster than me because of those issues mentioned above. i want this project to succeed and im this kind of person if i start something i will make it happen no matter what it takes. so its really just about getting some help for the crypto world how to NOT do it wrong. and i get your point why its so hard but i mean every ico or company starts at 0 don't forget that Cheesy

I have a hard time believing that anybody that manages that many successful people can't even write proper English. You can talk big all you want but this just reeks of "I want to make money from an ICO without doing any real work".
rodik888

Activity: 155
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:49:41 AM

If you want proper professionals offer them company equity.

Bitcoin OTC & Blockchain Business Development into practical world adoption.
cybersoda

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:09:21 PM

I'm a developer and in the same position as you. I could do everything myself but an ICO without a solid team will be a hard sell. It's the only thing holding me back. It may not be very transparent but when I was researching uTrust ICO I discovered that the majority of their various team members where actually employees of a web development firm. I suspect that uTrust contracted out the development of their software to the web development firm and as such was authorized to list the various team members whom contributed to developing the project on their website, hence making it appear as if they have a big team of developers behind the project. While I have not yet sought out team members for my project, I'm certain that there are freelancers out there whom would be more than willing to take part in your project for an exchange of tokens if your eCom idea is solid. You could start out with a small team of freelancers and then use ICO capital to selectively hire highly skilled team members thereafter.

Just some tips...

#1) If you want to launch an ICO to raise capital and incorporate the use of a branded coin into your eCom solution and you don't require a custom developed blockchain then I would recommend Waves Platform.
#2) If your project does indeed require a customized blockchain having some utility purpose then I would build it on Ethereum/Solidity.

Panah Arjuna

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:17:04 PM

You can offer them a percentage of the generated business that must be paid in the ICO token you plan to launch, this will result in a greater sense of ownership for your recruits. Look at them as partners instead of "employees" giving them your ideas, creating your vision presentation and finding teams through forums.
Details and you can contact them accordingly.
token or BTC payments?
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:25:02 AM

It will be better if you explain a little bit about your project here. And I think I had come across this type of ICOs before which connects the ecommerce world. So friend, if you are planning to start an ICO, your project idea should be more interesting and unique than the others. And for your kind information to start a ICO, you need to have atleast a minimum budget of 6 to 7 btc in your pocket for promoting your project. If you don't promote or advertise your ICO properly, your ICO will fail.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:51:03 AM

It will be better if you explain a little bit about your project here. And I think I had come across this type of ICOs before which connects the ecommerce world. So friend, if you are planning to start an ICO, your project idea should be more interesting and unique than the others. And for your kind information to start a ICO, you need to have atleast a minimum budget of 6 to 7 btc in your pocket for promoting your project. If you don't promote or advertise your ICO properly, your ICO will fail.

I agree. Success of an ico mostly comes from advertising. You need to find someone who are willing to fund your project.
Wigo17

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:35:54 AM

Be more specific what you need, from the beginning of the formation of society. You do not specify the country. etc.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:38:23 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 05:50:40 PM by xFiber

If you're just struggling to find team members you could look for freelancer on freelancing websites. There are also a couple of bitcoin freelancer sites so that might come in convenient. If you don't want to pay them upfront you can also launch a bounty campaign and pay them a specific amount of tokens from the ico for their work.
But if you're a serious start-up/company I'd strongly advise to carefully select your team and pay them properly like everyone does. This will keep them motivated and boost productivity, thigns you really need if you want your ico to be a succes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: