Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resin Bitcoins SOLD OUT!! :D  (Read 11013 times)
Threshold

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2011, 10:27:55 PM

Has anyone received anything yet?  I haven't and mine was number 2.

Earn free bitcoins at:  http://www.freebitcoins.org/4296

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kgo

Activity: 548
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2011, 10:32:49 PM

Has anyone received anything yet?  I haven't and mine was number 2.

Number 2 from the first batch where they were encased in more resin?  Or from the second batch where they were just coins?

I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one who got one.
kgo

View Profile
July 15, 2011, 10:34:16 PM

He posted pics of the gold coins in resin complete, so I don't see why he wouldn't ship them unless there was some sort of emergency.

He had those pictures up before he even completed mine, which was the first one ordered.  I was a little surprised when he sent me a status update saying he hadn't finished up my coin yet, since he was already selling a second batch.  I'm wondering if the coins shown were actually for the first batch.
Threshold

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2011, 10:39:25 PM

Number 2 from the first batch where they were encased in more resin?  Or from the second batch where they were just coins?

Good point.  This is the first batch in resin.

kgo

View Profile
July 15, 2011, 10:42:19 PM

Okay Mine was shipped out June 3rd and arrived July 2nd.  He even sent it with tracking, even though I told him it wasn't worth the money for something so low priced.  Unfortunately, I think I threw out the envelope with the return address.
Threshold

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2011, 10:43:49 PM

Okay Mine was shipped out June 3rd and arrived July 2nd.

Thanks for the info, kgo.

I have a private message saying he'd send it a month ago -- but no word since.  I've sent him a few private messages before resorting to asking the community here...

Tronlet

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2011, 12:00:20 PM

Yeah, it is really weird.

Right now, my stance on this is that something weird has happened and he isn't intending to scam anyone, hopefully he'll return soon. Seems too unlikely that he would have made those bitcoins just to pretend he'd sell them, since he doesn't seem to have even sent more than one order yet (although others besides kgo might have ordered and not noticed these replies) and there was clearly more than one order in those pictures.

Hm.

sirky

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2011, 01:12:57 PM

After looking over the thread, it does seem that no one would actually go through all that work to scam people out of $300 or whatever it was.

This is pretty strange though.
Threshold

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2011, 05:46:05 PM

After looking over the thread, it does seem that no one would actually go through all that work to scam people out of $300 or whatever it was.

I agree entirely -- I don't believe he intends to scam us...  Fortunately, I paid with PayPal instead of a bitcoin, so I could try to get my money back.

I am just hoping he resurfaces.  I'd rather get the merchandise.  Smiley

nhodges

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2011, 06:37:58 PM

I agree entirely -- I don't believe he intends to scam us...  Fortunately, I paid with PayPal instead of a bitcoin, so I could try to get my money back.

I am just hoping he resurfaces.  I'd rather get the merchandise.  Smiley

Same. I really hope he is alright as I believe he is a genuine dude. (I like that phrase.)

Tronlet

View Profile
July 16, 2011, 07:13:40 PM

He might be in over his head and embarrassed to show his face until he finishes them all, but he definitely has access to a computer.

My payment.

Just yesterday he appears to have moved my coin, and if we follow it around it ends up in one final transaction with other coins, presumably payments for the resin, just today at a master address (with ~100 coins) which I won't post here because I'm still fairly sure he's got good intentions. If you like, you can probably find it just by following the blockexplorer links, it's what I did.

Posting this info here because it's just one bitcoin for me, but others might be more concerned.

hollajandro

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 06:10:58 AM

Has anyone tried emailing him at the address he gave for paypal? Just a thought.
Threshold

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 03:16:30 AM

I have shared a couple emails with Dodgrr.  He wrote:

Hey! I've had some crazy shit go down including an emergency custom toy order for comic con and the theft of my laptop and phone while in las Vegas a week and a half ago.  I've just gotten back up and running technologically speaking, everything is ready to ship but I'm trying to unravel all the mailing addresses.  For some reason I can't get into my yahoo mail that was associated with my bitcoin forum address, I'm hoping I can get back in and contact customers to figure this mess out.  Anyway, this is the pile o bits:
<image.jpeg>

I promise im not ripping anyone off, but this has been a massive fuckup on my part and I'm really sorry. Hopefully I'll be mailing out tmrw, huge apologies for the lag with these.

I asked if I could post his message and he replied:

That would really be appreciated, I'm going to try and figure out something extra for everyone who's had to wait for so long.. I never intended for this project to take any longer than a week and it been driving me nuts far longer than that. Huge thanks again for your patience, I'm really sorry about the lag.

sirky

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 03:34:16 AM

Hey! I've had some crazy shit go down including an emergency custom toy order for comic con and the theft of my laptop and phone while in las Vegas a week and a half ago.  I've just gotten back up and running technologically speaking, everything is ready to ship but I'm trying to unravel all the mailing addresses.  For some reason I can't get into my yahoo mail that was associated with my bitcoin forum address, I'm hoping I can get back in and contact customers to figure this mess out.  Anyway, this is the pile o bits:
<image.jpeg>

I promise im not ripping anyone off, but this has been a massive fuckup on my part and I'm really sorry. Hopefully I'll be mailing out tmrw, huge apologies for the lag with these.

That would really be appreciated, I'm going to try and figure out something extra for everyone who's had to wait for so long.. I never intended for this project to take any longer than a week and it been driving me nuts far longer than that. Huge thanks again for your patience, I'm really sorry about the lag.

That's cool.

Glad all the people are hopefully going to be receiving their product soon.
Tronlet

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:52:20 AM

Good stuff. Smiley

nhodges

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 05:00:56 PM

<image.jpeg>

Awesome, thanks for reaching out to him!

nhodges

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 04:13:38 PM

So, just received 1/2 of my order in the mail. He actually sent me the wrong number ... he sent me #2 instead of #3. Anyone get theirs yet?

kookiekrak

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 05:55:10 PM

huh what do you mean by number?

I'll check my mail when i get home today.

FREE 100 GME if you post your Cryptsy TradeKey on the official GameCoinTalk forums

http://www.gamecointalk.org/index.php?topic=7.msg9#new
Threshold

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2011, 06:20:55 PM

So, just received 1/2 of my order in the mail. He actually sent me the wrong number ... he sent me #2 instead of #3. Anyone get theirs yet?

Doh!

nhodges

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 09:35:56 PM

Doh!

If you get my #3 I'll def trade you buddy. :]

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: