Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 03:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resin Bitcoins SOLD OUT!! :D  (Read 11014 times)
dodgrr (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:27:32 PM

Embarrassed  yeah, I'm a horrible asshole.   I'm not going to air the issues I've been going thru here, nor should anyone care.  I haven't been following this thread, mostly out of guilt and the shitty feeling I had when thinking about this project and what was owed. My life has been full of challenges recently, but that isn't an excuse of any value to you guys.. I'll make absolutely sure that you all receive your items.  I accept full responsibility for this, and I'd like to apologize to all involved for the length of time it's taken to get your stuff.  I've never had any intention to rip anyone off, or steal from anybody.  Things just have a way of spiraling down fast.  Anyway, if you haven't gotten your coins yet, or you're just really pissed off and want to shout at me for a while, please contact me and I'll do everything I can to make it right.

d

Threshold

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 11:49:58 PM

Embarrassed  yeah, I'm a horrible asshole.   I'm not going to air the issues I've been going thru here, nor should anyone care.  I haven't been following this thread, mostly out of guilt and the shitty feeling I had when thinking about this project and what was owed. My life has been full of challenges recently, but that isn't an excuse of any value to you guys.. I'll make absolutely sure that you all receive your items.  I accept full responsibility for this, and I'd like to apologize to all involved for the length of time it's taken to get your stuff.  I've never had any intention to rip anyone off, or steal from anybody.  Things just have a way of spiraling down fast.  Anyway, if you haven't gotten your coins yet, or you're just really pissed off and want to shout at me for a while, please contact me and I'll do everything I can to make it right.

d

Welcome back!  I am sorry it has been tough for you.

I kinda have my order.  I was supposed to get #2 and theoretically some free stuff was going to be tossed in (I'd have to look back through the thread -- I think it was a coin w/o the acrylic around it or something)...  Instead I received #3 alone.

Whatever -- I paid for one bitcoin and I received one.  Also, whomever it was that received #2 said they wouldn't mind us exchanging them once I had #3 (which just showed up yesterday).  Smiley

Earn free bitcoins at:  http://www.freebitcoins.org/4296
DonnyCMU

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 04:29:48 AM

Awesome! Just got my no.9 bitcoin in resin.
Seems it was ship on the same day I previously post about it.

Well done on meeting your obligation, even though it's months late.
And good luck on solving your current problem, what ever it is.
wolftaur

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 05:36:14 AM

d

For what it's worth, well. I bought two of the limited edition ones, I think I'm the only one who bought two if I remember right. So if anyone gets to be mad it's me. Smiley

I ain't mad. I was a little concerned there, but even before you and I talked this morning, I was pretty much fine once they had actually arrived.

As far as I'm concerned, it's fine. So you've got at least one customer who ain't pissed at ya. Smiley

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
nhodges

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 08:15:11 AM

d

Welcome back!  I am sorry it has been tough for you.

I kinda have my order.  I was supposed to get #2 and theoretically some free stuff was going to be tossed in (I'd have to look back through the thread -- I think it was a coin w/o the acrylic around it or something)...  Instead I received #3 alone.

Whatever -- I paid for one bitcoin and I received one.  Also, whomever it was that received #2 said they wouldn't mind us exchanging them once I had #3 (which just showed up yesterday).  Smiley

I did indeed say I would exchange. However now there is a caveat. Since I now own the #1, I'd like to take a picture with the #1, #2, and #3 resin bitcoins before I send yours in exchange for my original intended order, would that be alright? Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: