Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Setting up a pool  (Read 402 times)
ahmed_bodi (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 02:57:29 AM

I currently run p2pool's for mincoin and digitalcoin. But i want to start running a pool for the new coins and the ones that dont have a pool yet Can anyone help me out, id preferably like one that has stratum. or even modify p2pool to fit the likes of memecoin and gamecoin

OS Ububntu 12.10

Dont have much crypto's right now, but will hopefully donate whatever i can to anyone thats willing to help me out

Thanks.

jasonslow

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:10:24 AM

I currently run p2pool's for mincoin and digitalcoin. But i want to start running a pool for the new coins and the ones that dont have a pool yet Can anyone help me out, id preferably like one that has stratum. or even modify p2pool to fit the likes of memecoin and gamecoin

OS Ububntu 12.10

Dont have much crypto's right now, but will hopefully donate whatever i can to anyone thats willing to help me out

Thanks.

What help do you want? Maybe I can help you.
ahmed_bodi (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:47:21 PM

I need settings for the network.py files for p2pool. Or some instructions on how to setup a backend like eloipool or pushpool with an altcoin like fastcoin.etc

Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: