Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam alert on https://bostonltcminer.us or www.bostonltcminer.us  (Read 492 times)
lordvizer (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

good evening .
for sure i was looking for miners L3+ as i live in turkey and no shipping from shop.bitmain.com company to turkey so all my pre orders where stuck or unpaid .
 so throw ads of google i fond the following new site
https://bostonltcminer.us
bostonltcminer.us
www.bostonltcminer.us

before i open the account there support chat box pop , i asked them about shipping prices ETC .

prices was very close to bitmain company and they province there products or all miners all kinds in witch make it really suspecting them .

there chat answer was at the start very normal , i told him i can't pay with my coins because it took a very big dep in the market .

and i can wire them they money to there company bank account , he was like no we only cover order with $50k worth !!!!!

i was like !!! why 50k Huh

then he give me localbitcoins.com site to buy from it > tyrkey price today is 8% to 13% more than the rate .

i told there support about that , he sad we give you 8% discount Huh?

so i was like : what the hell is this , i feel like i am getting scammed .

after 1 hour i carry on the chat using the same box , asking them .

me: i was googling your company site safety and i fond nothing positive .
support : what do you mean you fond negative ? 

support : why you are wasting our time go order from ebay .

me: wow what an asshole are you this will go to reddit and bitcoin talk for sure  , i am a client and my order is at less worth of 6k USD what kind of support job are you doing beside fishing people to scam them .

chat box vanish > there credit card order disable , they only take paypal and bitcoin payment LoL .

base on what is just happen from a none registered client on there site i give them " 1 Satoshi our of / 10 bit coin rate "

they are 100% scam no one will every say no to any order even if they deal with 20$ , even any new online store will welcome all kind of client .

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:09:19 PM

Cases of scam are now rampant with the increasing value of the bitcoin on daily basis. Scammers trying hard to outdo one another by phishing unsuspecting public. If it isn't clouding mining scam, it is doubling or phishing site. And when scammers don't succeed in this, they go hacking. To be honest with you OP, you escaped that snare because you were very vigilant. Good one.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
lordvizer (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:45:57 PM

Cases of scam are now rampant with the increasing value of the bitcoin on daily basis. Scammers trying hard to outdo one another by phishing unsuspecting public. If it isn't clouding mining scam, it is doubling or phishing site. And when scammers don't succeed in this, they go hacking. To be honest with you OP, you escaped that snare because you were very vigilant. Good one.

you know bro we must not be easy to bite with these people , even one more random some one trying to sell me a miner .
do they think people who been using crypto technology for over 8 years are stupid ?
there is a retard on faccebook who i keep taking down his fake account showing a fake image for a wallet with out wallet link proof who sell same miners using same details offer on that site .
just wow to the level of stupidity those scammers has .
lordvizer (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:47:35 PM

Bonjour ,

J'ai effectué une commande dimanche pour un Antminer D3 avec alimentation.

J'ai bien reçu un mail de confirmation , mais je n'ai toujours pas reçu le "tracking" DHL pour suivre le colis.

Depuis hier je demande le fameux tracking sur le chat box, mais le chat box se ferme au bout de quelques questions dérangeante.

Ils me disent que je recevrais le tracking par mail !

Le Antminer D3 était à 1800 dollar dimanche soir,

depuis Lundi il est passé à 2699 dollar sur le site.

En sachant que j'ai payé en BTC , je n'ai pas grand espoir sauf si le site est serieux...

Pour information :

Le site a été crée le 2 septembre 2017 !

Ne faites pas comme moi , n'achetez pas sur ce site !

J'ai perdu 1994 dollars ( un investissement pour moi ) ...

My deposit adresse 1MTtkJivroCjgEW5nNfNjqZzx8CEov9nkE

do not try to sell a fake miner with an empty wallet
proof
https://blockchain.info/address/1MTtkJivroCjgEW5nNfNjqZzx8CEov9nkE
+ reported 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: