Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] GOAL BONANZA – Football Betting Revolution . Oct 1, 2017  (Read 8487 times)
Ristic

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

In a simple 6-from-49 #lottery, a player chooses six numbers from 1 to 49. If all six numbers on the player's ticket match those produced in the official drawing then the player is a jackpot winner. For such a lottery, the chance of being a winner is 1 in 13,983,816.

In #Goalbonanza Fantasy Football Game, the chance of being a winner is at least 1 in 10 !!! We designed an innovative model where football fans can enjoy competing between them selves by predicting the final score of a football game and win #GOALtokens by choosing at least 1 of the 10 available options.

Find out more at https://goalbonanza.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

Goalbonanza Football Lottery is live !!! and there are more than 12,000 GOAL tokens wagered on Real Madrid - Liverpool already. If you want to join the fun follow this link: https://goalbonanza.com/en/game/europe-champions-league-real-madrid-vs-liverpool-26-May-2018

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

I will appreciate if you elaborate on your methodology to evaluate if a product is great, good, average and or needs improvement... You didn't give one single argument what makes our product bad and how are other project better than ours Huh It is always easy to spit and talk trash about a product or a platform without any single argument to support your view.

Yes, volume is low and we need to work on marketing and promotion when we launch the platform but you are not being objective at all with your criticism about the technology part and the user experience.

I look at the amount of money you attracted and the work done for the last half year. You collected $ 10 million. For this money, you can send missiles to the moon. It's a lot of money. But for half a year you did not do any advertising to the project. Where is the marketing that you promised and for which you collected money? There is no marketing, there are no daily volumes, there are no normal and large exchanges, the price is at the very bottom and nobody is interested in this token. This is what I see in the last six months. And the product you provided is not worth the 10 mil.. Thanks goalbonanza that I lost money !!!
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

I will appreciate if you elaborate on your methodology to evaluate if a product is great, good, average and or needs improvement... You didn't give one single argument what makes our product bad and how are other project better than ours Huh It is always easy to spit and talk trash about a product or a platform without any single argument to support your view.

Yes, volume is low and we need to work on marketing and promotion when we launch the platform but you are not being objective at all with your criticism about the technology part and the user experience.

I look at the amount of money you attracted and the work done for the last half year. You collected $ 10 million. For this money, you can send missiles to the moon. It's a lot of money. But for half a year you did not do any advertising to the project. Where is the marketing that you promised and for which you collected money? There is no marketing, there are no daily volumes, there are no normal and large exchanges, the price is at the very bottom and nobody is interested in this token. This is what I see in the last six months. And the product you provided is not worth the 10 mil.. Thanks goalbonanza that I lost money !!!

Hi DenysM, thanks for your reply. However you didn't answer my question what makes our product so bad because you don't have arguments because you don't have any. On the marketing comments, yes we didn't actively promote the token. The reason is GOAL is utility token. It has value if it can be used on goalbonanza.com. On your volume comments, yes volumes have been low, but again volume will be driven by players demand. The players that will play the game, not by traders that are looking for short term value. I am sorry if you didn't get the short term value and exit you expected so far.

We decided not do to any advertising before platform is live to artificially pump GOAL price so the likes of yourself can make your earnings in 2 months and exit. We want to build healthy and sustainable community around GOAL tokens and that's what we are doing.

YESTERDAY'S SOFT LAUNCH WAS AN IMPORTANT MILESTONE IN THE JOURNEY

The platform is now live and we have 50+ new account registrations in the next 12 hours after go live with the platform. Take a look yourself: https://goalbonanza.com/

lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

The World Cup is coming. Which team do you favor? I think your Football Betting Revolution will receive a considerable income due to the arrival of the World Cup. Grin
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

Oh, and by the way, you can also join our channel on Discord now: https://discord.gg/2Vq2ryT

BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

realy good to see some active development in this project , almost sell my tokens for penny's , glad i keep them
DenysM

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 08:27:54 PM by DenysM

WHAT IS GOAL BONANZA: Goal Bonanza www.goalbonanza.com is a revolutionary self-governed football betting lottery that gives players the change to win $ multi-million returns by betting a single $1 on 1 out of 10 available outcomes. It is build on ethereum blockchain and GOAL tokens as the platform currency.

Grin Grin Grin KEY FACTS Grin Grin Grin:

FACT No.1: GOAL Tokens will be listed on 5 exchanges immediately after ICO is completed to ensure token liquidity: Livecoin, Yobit, Hitbtc, Etherdelta, Mercatox and Bittrex. GOAL tokens will be exhchangable for other crypto currencies like ETH, BTC and LTC, but for fiat furrencies like USD and EUR.

Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

Well, with all due respect mate, its 3 out of 6 in terms of exchanges... How about the other deliverables ? Or you hold on a straw just to create the fud ?

Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:35:56 PM

Here, have a look at the roadmap... It hasn't changed: https://ico.goalbonanza.com/en#roadmap

DenysM

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

Well, with all due respect mate, its 3 out of 6 in terms of exchanges... How about the other deliverables ? Or you hold on a straw just to create the fud ?

No, on the contrary, I think that you deliberately deceived people in order to attract more money. With all due respect, your 3 exchanges are hard to call exchanges.
Etherdelta   On this exchange you can trade by contract. There are all tokens there
Yobit   It's a piece of shit and not an exchange. Many not working wallets. The support service does not work. There are problems with entering and withdrawing money.
Livecoin On this exchange you can buy your token. The daily volume of 20 bucks.
And where are the good exchanges that you talked about. You said it was a fact. Where Bittrex or Hitbtc?
I think that you lied when said that you demanded exchanges more than a million dollars.
I can give a few examples of how much the exchange projects were paying.
Here we see that the projects had problems with exchanges, but the important thing is that I see how much they paid and can compare with what numbers you called.
https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6
https://medium.com/karmared/hitbtc-is-having-karma-issues-c85eb23da4fe
Hitbtc=527 ETH.
Kucoin= 5BTC (I agree that the price was at the beginning of the year. But also at you ICO has ended half a year ago and this price was actual.)
Without daily volumes, I do not think that exchanges will work with you.
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:58:44 PM

I am sorry but we didn't deceive anyone because we had genuine intention to list on all those exchanges. Unfortunately, we weren't able to close the process with all of them.

Yes, I agree we will have difficulties listing on bigger exchanges if we don't have sufficient volume and we are working on generating the volume by finishing the product since GOAL tokens is a utility token.

I also have to mention that you are observing the situation purely from a trader perspective neglecting the other aspects of the project because that goes in your favor to make your point which doesn't reflect reality.

Here, have a look at the roadmap... It hasn't changed: https://ico.goalbonanza.com/en#roadmap

And tell me which part of the roadmap we failed to deliver so far ?

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:43:48 PM

Hello.

I have a question regarding the usernames  (accounts) on the web page.
Are the accounts registered and used in ICO still valid?

I ask this because I can not log in by using my account name.
It says
[qoute]
Please use only letter and numbers for you username
[/quote]

My username had a "-" sign in it.

Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:58:23 AM

Hello.

I have a question regarding the usernames  (accounts) on the web page.
Are the accounts registered and used in ICO still valid?

I ask this because I can not log in by using my account name.
It says
[qoute]
Please use only letter and numbers for you username

My username had a "-" sign in it.

[/quote]
The ICO accounts are not valid anymore as those were used for the ICO only. You need to create a new account on goalbonanza.com.

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

The ICO accounts are not valid anymore as those were used for the ICO only. You need to create a new account on goalbonanza.com.

Thanks for the fast reply.

DenysM

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

I am sorry but we didn't deceive anyone because we had genuine intention to list on all those exchanges. Unfortunately, we weren't able to close the process with all of them.

Yes, I agree we will have difficulties listing on bigger exchanges if we don't have sufficient volume and we are working on generating the volume by finishing the product since GOAL tokens is a utility token.

I also have to mention that you are observing the situation purely from a trader perspective neglecting the other aspects of the project because that goes in your favor to make your point which doesn't reflect reality.

Because I look at this situation differently.
a few months ago I read in your telegram that you planned to do another ICO. You can tell in half a year that this project was unsuccessful and go with the money of investors. I do not rule out such an opportunity.
In the telegram I see that you say that you have no purpose to get on the exchange.
There is no marketing.
With all the desire, I can not sell your tokens to anyone. There are no buyers. I want to sell tokens and forget about the project. But there are no buyers !
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

Because I look at this situation differently.
a few months ago I read in your telegram that you planned to do another ICO. You can tell in half a year that this project was unsuccessful and go with the money of investors. I do not rule out such an opportunity.
In the telegram I see that you say that you have no purpose to get on the exchange.
There is no marketing.
With all the desire, I can not sell your tokens to anyone. There are no buyers. I want to sell tokens and forget about the project. But there are no buyers !

You cannot sell the tokens Huh

How much tokens do you have in the first place ?
When did you buy ?
At what price ?
At what price you want to sell ?

Here is a list of the exchanges you can sell your tokens: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/goalbonanza

Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

And yes there is marketing !!! We have 300+ new registrations in last 24 hours. There are 300K+ tokens wagered on Portugal - Spain.

Where did you hear we will do another ICO Huh? Enough with the FUD !!!

BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

ths coin is doing better then  expected  , more and more players , and i played on the site , it was a nice looking game , why still price so cheap?
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

Our latest blog post on Medium: https://medium.com/goalbonanza-app/why-goalbonanza-com-is-the-hottest-thing-in-football-betting-this-summer-e4c7acc9d140

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: