Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question of Bitcoin Price Change  (Read 1236 times)
funnyapple

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:59:11 PM

This is a complicated question about the bitcoin price it may be increase or decrease but from the past experience there are countinously increase in the bitcoin price in future it countinously increases

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
bs9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:09:19 PM

i'm new to the bitcoin community so i'm just very curious about what causes the prices to sometimes skyrocket but then drop really low so quickly. Thanks
Bitcoin price ups and for last week.China want to ban ICO and bitcoin. 20% bitcoin Use in china and most bitcoin mining in china.So Bitcoin price ups down and hope bitcoin will be heat 5000$ soon.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:04:18 PM

There's some basic reason behind the change of price. Recently when mighty china banned the ICO its price drop. Bitcoin's value depends on supply and demand. You may not aware about it but its price start increasing again.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:54:11 PM

It was because of some bad news going around lately and because China has banned bitcoin but do not worry that much bitcoin will surely rise up again

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

i'm new to the bitcoin community so i'm just very curious about what causes the prices to sometimes skyrocket but then drop really low so quickly. Thanks
You need to get familiar to the words pump and dump. Pump and dumping basically caused change in supply and demand. Pump means the stage of keeping on buying, where dumping means the stage of "dumping" that is selling your coins. Pump decreases supply and dumping increases supply which caused the price to rise and fall. Investors dump when you want to exit with their profit. The price falls down, and new investors come and starts pumping the price.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:57:58 PM

Bitcoin price are volatile one of its characteristic it is like in the stock market that it is base on speculation and event happening on some country. The price drop las last week because of chinas banning of ICO other are the speech of jpmorgan ceo that bitcoinn is a fraud, now it pumps up because of the hard fork that theybsaybit will increase about 35 to 40%... But you need to read more about bitcoin you can check some article from google or read some thread in the child board. Best regard to you pal
B!llyB0y

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:05:41 PM

Like the experts said "Law of Supply and Demand" It measures the activity of the bitcoins on how many or how much it spent, sell or trade to other commodities. Also hoarding to much bitcoins can affect the inflation and deflation on its value. But i believe that bitcoins still raising up to it's peak.
IdoandWill

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:33:54 PM

With all the love for bitcoins, it is worth acknowledging that bitcoin jerks from any noise. China closes exchangers and the exchange rate drops. A new fork is being made and the rate is growing. Moreover, I did not find any good analytical obscuration on Bitcoin 2.0 (a new fork).

Now the US has collected a commission on the analysis of the Crypto-currency. And no one knows what can affect the course.

If many businesses start using bitcoin, then the rate will become stable. But now this is not.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:46:14 PM

With all the love for bitcoins, it is worth acknowledging that bitcoin jerks from any noise. China closes exchangers and the exchange rate drops. A new fork is being made and the rate is growing. Moreover, I did not find any good analytical obscuration on Bitcoin 2.0 (a new fork).

Now the US has collected a commission on the analysis of the Crypto-currency. And no one knows what can affect the course.

If many businesses start using bitcoin, then the rate will become stable. But now this is not.

I really think the price of bitcoin is not gonna become stable, bitcoin fluctuate much and it works that way even if the price was steady at the moment wait for it and it will somewhat move again, and because of the high demand right now, you can certainly see that the price rising and dropping is due to the good and bad news bitcoin has receiving so it is pretty normal even in the stock market you can always see this kind of stuff.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:15:48 PM

There are some causes why bitcoin didn't stay for a awhile in a value. . Cause of some reason that depends also in market situation which is the more using of the currency the more of chances that its keep rising its value cause as iknow it depends also in the market rate . And some reason also why bitcoin has a volatility attitude beacuse of the china . They decided to banned some of the ICO and aslo affect on the bitcoin value. in the past week it has a deeper drop but as of know its gaining more strength.thats are the reasons why bitcoin keep volatile its value..
And i hope that there are no more issues  emerge that can stop bitcoin and reach our predicted  value as well
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:38:15 AM

There are some causes why bitcoin didn't stay for a awhile in a value. . Cause of some reason that depends also in market situation which is the more using of the currency the more of chances that its keep rising its value cause as iknow it depends also in the market rate . And some reason also why bitcoin has a volatility attitude beacuse of the china . They decided to banned some of the ICO and aslo affect on the bitcoin value. in the past week it has a deeper drop but as of know its gaining more strength.thats are the reasons why bitcoin keep volatile its value..
And i hope that there are no more issues  emerge that can stop bitcoin and reach our predicted  value as well
The main reason to its price change is attraction of user to it, as investors are investing properly on daily basis price will stay up as investor got panic by some rumors and start selling this will bring down the values and it will not be helpful to both investor as well as to bitcoin so advise to investor is stay calm and keep investing profit will be yours.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:04:28 PM

Bitcoin is a very volatile thing, the price surely can raise so drastically though in a short period of time. The most important factor is supply and demand, then market sentiment and the created FUD. In China’s case yesterday was the news that created market sentiment then created a very large FUD and eventually increased supply and reduced demand in a greater scale.
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:32:47 PM

Hello author! Creating this technology and bitcoins was an awesome idea it very very smart thing but as usual humanity can destroy anything and kill all good things in our world! Humanity can fast to convert something positive in negative and crypto-chain it's not an exception. This market under total control and somebody play their funny games which make awesome volatility and be sure crytocurrency never will be stable! We just need be ready on any scenario
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:18:54 PM

yes that is a fact that a lot of reasons are there which are in fact responsible for increasing the price of  bitcoin. but i think that the main reason is the interest of the people, If people will continue their interest in bitcoin trading then its price will also continue increasing, The other reason  which is also responsible for the increasing in the price of bitcoin is that bitcoin is decentralize currency and its users are present throughout the world which is also causing the increasing in the price of bitcoin.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:23:55 PM

Bitcoin's price is known by its volatility, it is going down and up with time, but generally its rising highly since a while until now. There is many factors make the price up or down, but it is in general linked to the market , the supply and the demand and so on.
You have to deal with the fact of price's volatility, and make your plan about holding.
rarkenin

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:27:22 PM

Let's call it pump and dump in short.Supply is the sell orders which created by market participants to sell on best available price.Demand is total buy orders accumulated by market participants.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:13:46 PM

It depends on how people spend their bitcoins. If people see bad news about bitcoin in media they will immediately sell it for a lower price than the market so the market price also drops. If people see good news about bitcoin they will buy more because they know the price will go up. When a lot of persons buy bitcoins in the same time the price go up.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:59:29 PM

There maybe several reasons, if bitcoin prices go up I think has to do with a very high global market demand.
for bitcoin prices are down, this is as I explained above but if the price drops means low market demand
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:56:18 AM

It should be recognized that the crypto currency has a high degree of volatility. On its rise and fall affect the various news on the world market. Such as recent news about the ban on the circulation of crypto currency in China. However, I do not see anything wrong with this quality. It has quite a good effect on the activity of trading on the market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:30:34 AM

In crypto sudden uptrend and dips are very common. There are quick traders that dump their positions right away depending on what their chart analysis says. We also got news that can really shake the market and since bitcoin is revolutionary where governments and banks cannot control they will try to say something negative or control it. The most important thing here is education. Most crypto people are futuristic and avid fans of technology and innovations.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: