Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloodbath sale!  (Read 308 times)
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:36:21 PM

OK in this recent blood bath.. would you buy NEO or Cardano? and please do not suggest other alts just interested in these two

Neo is super volatile with market going up and down so I would recommend to buy Neo as the market was always significantly trading up during and after Consensus.

I would also stick with NEO, mainly because it has a finished product and ADA is in an early stage of development. You should look at the roadmap before you make any decisions anyway. ADA will certainly have it's time as it is the Ethereum of Japan but nothing major to be expected before next year.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

Neo > Cardano

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

Of these two, I prefer NEO. I like their platform and experienced development team. I think that they have a good future.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

Go with the majority of posters who are simply saying NEO. Although ADA is also a good investment they are way behind in terms of development. NEO is already launched and maturing so they will pump as more ICOs decide to use their platform
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

If you compare among this two,my answer will be NEO.NEO had good platform and good team.Many people had gain some at the earliest stage of NEO.NEO had more supporters and investors. It's better to choose the NEO to inverse your money then the next one.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

Hope we will not face any bloodbaths soon, it is always stressful for the community. But if I saw good opportunities in NEO, I would for sure buy it, as more ICO start using it for the transactions.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

OK in this recent blood bath.. would you buy NEO or Cardano? and please do not suggest other alts just interested in these two

Both are very strong based project coin.ADA is a block chain protocol aiming to improve smart contracts and decentralised apps in a scalable and cheap way.Flaws which are found in ETH would be rectified in ADA project.Currently ADA is undervalued and its project would be fully matured in coming 3 years,so its price is very low at present invest in it and hold it for coming 2-3 years if you wanna get higher ROI.

NEO is another strong Chinese based project coin.Its developers have extensive experience in block chain.NEO has very fast transactions and profitable staking protocol even when its wallet is offline.Many new ICO are being conducted on NEO platform.Currently NEO is undervalued and its project will be fully matured in coming 2-3 years,invest in it and hold it and when its price touch to moon sell it.In coming future NEO would be comparable to ETH.

Both are outstanding coins and investment in both of these coins and hold it.

The whole crypto industry is a bloodbath right now. Tons of people lost lots of money who don't know anything about it because they bought the Bitcoin hype when it was peaking and invested at $20,000 only for it to crash a couple of days later. Now, if they are smart they would hold but most of them get scared and panic sell which is why the price drops. Tongue
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

Both ADA and NEO are great projects. If you got significant amount to invest, I would suggest you to buy both NEO and ADA in 50-50 ratio. If you are willing to invest in just one project, I would recommend you to invest in NEO as it has great growth potential and is less volatile when compared to ADA. Moreover the new ICO’s and projects launched on NEO platform hold real world application and aim at solving real world problems.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:14:10 AM

I would choose NEO over Cardano any day. NEO is much closer to a finished product with dApps and growing system.

True. ADA is still not a finished product and even its test net is yet to be launched. Whereas NEO on the other side is close to a finished project and operates smart contracts effectively and is growing every day. Also according to me, team working behind NEO is much more efficient and hard working than the development team behind ADA. NEO has proved itself in the last few years and has made significant progress.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

I would like to say Cardano
Let's look at their calendar — very soon they are going to release the testnet, even two
https://crypto.samnews.net/cardano-ada-brings-exciting-updates-while-working-on-their-two-test-nets/
I think these news will pump the price

What about NEO?
The only one upcoming event — listing on unknown exchange Coinbit
https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bdate_range%5D=11%2F05%2F2018+-+01%2F09%2F2021&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=NEO+%28NEO%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

So...  Cool
I agree with you. If we are taking about short term gains, ADA is better as it has some upcoming event news in the pocket and there are chances that it might pump by 20-30%. There are test net launch of ADA, whereas NEO doesn’t really have much upcoming events recently. And if we are taking about long term gains, surely NEO is much better as the project is almost complete and is expanding. If one is short term trader, ADA is good choice.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

Nice perspective right there mate. Thinking of the bloodbath as a great discount opportunity for buyers to increase their portfolio? Now that's amazing. This is what most of the newbies and inexperienced holders and traders never seen the good side of the bloodbath sale. I was like them before, but I finally understand and changed my perspective when it comes to that. It is all about believing and confident in our holdings when we choose to #HODL them in the long-term.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

Neo is super volatile with market going up and down so I would recommend to buy Neo as the market was always significantly trading up during and after Consensus.
Well, I wouldn’t really agree with your statement and it somewhat sounds wrong. NEO isn’t super volatile. ADA is much more volatile than NEO is if you study the market, pumps and dumps properly. ADA shows more gains when the market sees bullish trend and it also experiences more loss when the market sees bearish trend in comparison with NEO.

I agree that NEO is better investment, but not because it’s super volatile, but because it’s still undervalued and its utility is far more and it aims at solving real world problems.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

NEO no doubt. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that NEO would end up doing good and would  be competing with the top altcoins in no time. I have never been interested in cardano and have never been a believer in their project so this one is hard for me. In my opinion, NEO is a better coin than cardano and it is the coin you should buy out of the two in case of a dip in prices

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
voxdu12

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

would buy a neo
NEO is much more practical and functional than the broadcast, It, undoubtedly, opens the potential to move the Ether in the ratings in the near future.

NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:08:39 PM

Well that news of that exchange getting hacked and lost a lot of money has caused this panic among the holders and traders so everyone is trying to cash out safety before a big wave of panic can hit the markets. For those who are involved with big money in cryptos I'm sure some of them already cashed out and they are waiting for bitcoin to go under 8k$ wich can be happening really soon.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: