Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloodbath sale!  (Read 308 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

OK in this recent blood bath.. would you buy NEO or Cardano? and please do not suggest other alts just interested in these two

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

OK in this recent blood bath.. would you buy NEO or Cardano? and please do not suggest other alts just interested in these two

From the 2, I like more NEO.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

I would choose NEO over Cardano any day. NEO is much closer to a finished product with dApps and growing system.
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:18:28 AM

I would choose NEO over Cardano any day. NEO is much closer to a finished product with dApps and growing system.

I tend to agree with NEO, but since Cardano is still very low can one profit more in the future?
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

I'm also more inclined to buy NEO. Grin
Because NEO is currently at a relatively low price, and NEO has not significantly increased.

narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

For me the better product is NEO the better investment Cardano because of its low price.

Cardano will be more faster at 3 USD as NEO at 700 so my bet goes to Cardano.
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

I would like to say Cardano
Let's look at their calendar — very soon they are going to release the testnet, even two
https://crypto.samnews.net/cardano-ada-brings-exciting-updates-while-working-on-their-two-test-nets/
I think these news will pump the price

What about NEO?
The only one upcoming event — listing on unknown exchange Coinbit
https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bdate_range%5D=11%2F05%2F2018+-+01%2F09%2F2021&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=NEO+%28NEO%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

So...  Cool

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

Let's look at their calendar — very soon they are going to release the testnet, even two
https://crypto.samnews.net/cardano-ada-brings-exciting-updates-while-working-on-their-two-test-nets/

What about NEO?
https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bdate_range%5D=11%2F05%2F2018+-+01%2F09%2F2021&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=NEO+%28NEO%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

So...  Cool

Good reasoning Smiley
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

Neo is super volatile with market going up and down so I would recommend to buy Neo as the market was always significantly trading up during and after Consensus.
temilade200

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

AS a matter of fact, i will prefer to but NEO. My desire has always been on NEO for quite some time now and i already have some that i am presently holding. I think another opportunity has now presented itself in order to own more. NEO is a very promising project with lots of benefits. It has similar characteristics as Ethereum I have also notced that most of the tokens that use the platform of NEO, do well in the market. An example of such is ZPT and many more. I so much like the staking benefit attached to holder NEO, in order to get GAS.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

Cardano (ADA) has a great potential. They are backed with a scientist team and they are solving alot of problems. ADA has a great potential to moon in the near future. Buy ADA while it is below 50 cents dollar. They will release amazing news on the next month so stay still and accumulate as much as you can.
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

argh decisions decisions!!! I dont want to go 50/50
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

AS a matter of fact, i will prefer to but NEO. My desire has always been on NEO for quite some time now and i already have some that i am presently holding. I think another opportunity has now presented itself in order to own more. NEO is a very promising project with lots of benefits. It has similar characteristics as Ethereum I have also notced that most of the tokens that use the platform of NEO, do well in the market. An example of such is ZPT and many more. I so much like the staking benefit attached to holder NEO, in order to get GAS.
I share your opinion here. NEO is easily one of the best cryptocurrencies around and I have already earned healthy profits by buying some antshares during the early stages. Had HODLED for quite sometime and sold when it reached its high recently and still have a small portion of it left at the moment. I would definitely recommend purchasing some NEO during the current bear market and HODL it until it reaches a new high(Probably later this year). This particular chinese version of Ethereum keeps rising in popularity with time and it might even challenge Ethereum some day.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lexavl88

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

I would choose Cardano, as I recently read in the topic that he is more potential than NEO and his system solves more problems than NEO. Therefore, in the long run it looks better than NEO.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:01:40 AM

What about NEO?

So...  Cool

Despite your submission, NEO to me has futuristic opportunity of returns over Cardano and there is no how I can for ever choose Cardano over NEO since everyone has wright to his choice.
Though the information sought with respect to Cardano Management Team Vocational Skills Training and all that seemingly looks impressive and encouraging but we never can tell the Actual level of the two later in future.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

Despite your submission, NEO to me has futuristic opportunity of returns over Cardano and there is no how I can for ever choose Cardano over NEO since everyone has wright to his choice.
Though the information sought with respect to Cardano Management Team Vocational Skills Training and all that seemingly looks impressive and encouraging but we never can tell the Actual level of the two later in future.

I personally have an interest in these two coins, well, they are both have a potential when you say investing while in a bloodbath. I just prefer to choose them both because they are all good potential coin and having different characteristics whether it is bad or good but indeed it is profitable in trading.

macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:19:34 AM

For now is ICX (Icon) holding very strong and that is because the announcement who they have made today. The Chain ID who they have announced is very promising. In this article have they written more information about it: https://medium.com/helloiconworld/chain-id-the-worlds-first-blockchain-joint-authentication-service-95f2a743512f

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

Neo has a good platform,has a good team ang great future,but i thing I prefer cardano because Neo relies on Chinese governments actions..if the chinese make good statements the it will pump,if not then nothing will happen,while cardano standing on kts own,and just relying on investors
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

10x for the input guys
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

From the 2, I like more NEO.

I like NEO as well and it's probably better coin for holding/long term than Cardano too.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: