Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best crypto card  (Read 913 times)
doommantia

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:09:04 AM

Hi guys,

I'm tempted to get a crypto card in the near future and have been doing some research into what I consider the "Big ones"

Monero
TenX
Centra
Change Bank

Looking at them all, The team for Monero seems solid, however the product is coming on slower than TenX.

Centra and Change both have better fees and returns for using the card, but are both new so do not have the same strengths of the other two.

I would probably buy 1000 Tokens of whatever card I go with to start it off,  So its quite an important choice In that aspect for me.

I'm just curious which card people have gone for, and for what reason.

Thanks for any inputs you give.

Monero?? You mean Monaco I guess.  Grin Grin
There are some other crypto debit cards like Uquid and Tokencard.
I ordered both Monaco and TenX and only TenX could come. It's working like a charm.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:21:12 AM

What i know the best crypto card for now is monaco. And you also can use xapo for crypto card. Monaco have many discount tho. The project also run already and more stable now
 The price also more stable range between $7-$9 maybe will goes up in 3-6 month but possibly can also goes down..
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:43:32 AM

What i know the best crypto card for now is monaco. And you also can use xapo for crypto card. Monaco have many discount tho. The project also run already and more stable now
 The price also more stable range between $7-$9 maybe will goes up in 3-6 month but possibly can also goes down..

Have Monaco start delivering the cards? I reserved one month ago  but still in the waiting list with 7000  people in front of me.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:53:10 AM

For me TenX is more stable. With MCO connected a lot of pump, FUD and bad reputation. I remember the times when MCO reached 30$ and look where it is now.
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:59:33 AM

Guys all these cards are pretty basic.

Check out Lucrum...sure still a baby project but with a changing idea this could be the absolute gamechanger!
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:17:11 AM

Have Monaco start delivering the cards? I reserved one month ago  but still in the waiting list with 7000  people in front of me.

Not yet. There should be an update from monaco team next week
draudoff

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

Good topic!

What do you think about TokenCard and SpectroCoin?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: