Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:00:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Waves roadmap  (Read 4814 times)
CryptoDirndl

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:36:50 PM

I am very excited about the update to come for Waves in the following weeks!
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:25:09 AM

My thought is that WAVES unlike other projects actually has some users and projects using and running things on the platform. That's more than can be said for a lot of cryptos, still researching before jumping in, but I think Waves is a winner.
I always liked the unique approach to PoS (Leasing) that Waves has. You get different types of altcoins, some of which may end up valuable in the future. This could become one of Waves' strongest merits if they actually reach larger scale adoption through a DEX that caters to professional traders.

Yeah, I agree that is good to get some airdropped tokens sometimes, but the lease interest in Waves is too low!
Maybe there is something wrong with this system... Why isn't there any other known LPoS?

I'm a leaser for almost half a year and got practical nothing to show in terms of dividends.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:30:19 PM

You get few Waves right now because the platform isn't used much. Once the new DEX and Wallet come out and usage increases the leasing rewards will go up too. But this will take some time. Look at how long it took Ethereum to get big and then check how long Waves has existed to get a feel.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:44:21 PM

Its clear that dex needs a better place to be and more tools around it soo any potencial investor will feel trust and see up and downs as others exchanges does provide those information. But well besides those i believe waves can and will compete with ethereum once the smart contract get live, imagine the new ICO always coming using waves, getting milions invested, making those money to return to lenders or holders of the network, unlike eth that doesnt offer nothing besides the smart contracts.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:18:41 PM

My thought is that WAVES unlike other projects actually has some users and projects using and running things on the platform. That's more than can be said for a lot of cryptos, still researching before jumping in, but I think Waves is a winner.
I always liked the unique approach to PoS (Leasing) that Waves has. You get different types of altcoins, some of which may end up valuable in the future. This could become one of Waves' strongest merits if they actually reach larger scale adoption through a DEX that caters to professional traders.

Yeah, I agree that is good to get some airdropped tokens sometimes, but the lease interest in Waves is too low!
Maybe there is something wrong with this system... Why isn't there any other known LPoS?

I'm a leaser for almost half a year and got practical nothing to show in terms of dividends.

I don't know how exactly Waves leasing works, but I think you only get a share of the Waves that are used for fees on the platform, which currently isn't very popular because of the weak DEX. So your return in Waves will be low.
The altcoins that I've gotten so far were worth quite a bit though, but I don't know how much of that was because of leasing and how much from WCT...

Maybe someone else has some hard data?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: