Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin reach 5000 USD or its a Fake Bull Run then go lower low. Sept 2017  (Read 1146 times)
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:52:28 AM

Hello,

I would like to ask if the Bitcoin is going to a new higher high now or it will go down again and make another low before going up. Based on my analysis btc price will reach up to 5000 USD or more. i need your insights. thank you
My insight is that it wont probably reach up to 5000 USD milestone because it had touched many highs already in the past bullish run that lasted long IMO so the probability of the last high being the last we will see this year is very likely now. Even if that is said, there is still a chance that it would get near 5000 USD price this year when it does a bullish run again from a bearish one weeks or months from now. I hope the latter will happen and the former wont happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:04:40 AM

in my opinion price will go fast after November month and will be more than 5 k$

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:12:31 AM

Hello,

I would like to ask if the Bitcoin is going to a new higher high now or it will go down again and make another low before going up. Based on my analysis btc price will reach up to 5000 USD or more. i need your insights. thank you

Your analysis will most likely be correct speaking right now.

The recovery has taken price from less than $3000 to more than $4000 which is a 30% gain. There is no reason why we can't do it again and go to around $5000-5500 or perhaps even more. News coverage has turned positive from negative, which means that more people will be buying.

Don't think this is a fake bull trap. If it was then the rise from the day before yesterday would have resulted in a plummeting price, which didn't happen.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:38:01 AM

Hello,

To be completely honest, I do not think that bitcoin will reach 5000 USD by the end of September. In my opinion, that will most likely be probable by the end October or November.
There is just too much uncertainty surrounding bitcoin right now with China's ICO ban (which is said to be 'temporary' - I think) and JP Dimon's BS statement about bitcoin.

We should wait a few more days (possibly even a few more weeks) till all this is has settled to some degree before making any assumptions. The price of Bitcoin is starting to come back to 'normal', however anything can happen.
Nazmul012

Activity: 772
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:41:10 PM

Hello,

Right now bitcoin  price is  huge down. probably  due to china banned bitcoin for successful their business plan as buy low, sell high. but now bitcoin is start to increasing by kicked out all stomes and now it's price is around 3900-400$ and i my analysis tells me that bitcoin is not gonna down now And agreed with you that at the end of this year, bitcoin price surely cross 5000$ or more again...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:36:02 PM

There's no bull run. It will be sidelined for the rest of the year, unfortunatelly.

Care to wager?

No.

I'm just guessing. Its a speculation forum, after all.

Do you think it can spike above 5k this year?
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:03:00 PM

Hello,

We can't really predict how the market will move. Bitcoins are hard to predict, but most of the time it is easy to see when it will drop. But when it will go up and until when, that is the tricky part. Mos of the time bitcoins just plummet whenever there is uncertainty, that is usually a sign when to buy. Like what is happening now with china, that caused a lot of ruckus.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:09:18 PM

If you are analysing market for sometime now, you can easily see a pattern(of course not definite) that after touching some fixed ATH points, Bitcoin drops and then again recover to touch another ATH. Bitcoin is growing this way since May. It remains bullish for a month or so and then drops for a relatively small period and then again recovers to touch a new height before dropping again. These corrections between bullish run are required to keep a check that the growth is natural and is not a bubble. Next ATH must be greater than $5000 before any dump.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:50:30 AM

in my opinion price will go fast after November month and will be more than 5 k$
I also expect the price of bitcoin more than 5000$ at the end of this year because we have seen bitcoin downing from 4600 and most probably it gain the last highest figure at the end of this week and no doubt at the end of October it would has been crossed the figure 5000$. So it is not difficult for bitcoin to touch the subject figure at the end of this years.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:44:29 PM

There's no bull run. It will be sidelined for the rest of the year, unfortunatelly.

I do not agree completely with that, I think we are going to see massive movements up and down in the rest of th year, the fork that is coming will generate panic once again and the price is going to go down then I think we may see another bull run of people trying to get in to bitcoin to get an airdrop and finally I think we are going to see another decrease in price thanks to speculators selling their bitcoin once again, once they get what they want, so I think the rest of the year is going to be a roller coaster.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

I do not agree completely with that, I think we are going to see massive movements up and down in the rest of th year, the fork that is coming will generate panic once again and the price is going to go down then I think we may see another bull run of people trying to get in to bitcoin to get an airdrop and finally I think we are going to see another decrease in price thanks to speculators selling their bitcoin once again, once they get what they want, so I think the rest of the year is going to be a roller coaster.

I think its early to say that we are in bearish mode or probably seeing the correct price. But its good to see that the recovery is holding and up to now the price is good at $4000. The coming fork in November will definitely impact the price. I just hope it will be in a positive way so that we can see the price move further from $4000 to around $5000 at least in the end of the year. So now, we just need to observe where the price is going. The China effect did not put a dent of the price and we can all live without them and maybe can see the price going to $5000 or more.

tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:34:25 PM

I also expect the price of bitcoin more than 5000$ at the end of this year because we have seen bitcoin downing from 4600 and most probably it gain the last highest figure at the end of this week and no doubt at the end of October it would has been crossed the figure 5000$. So it is not difficult for bitcoin to touch the subject figure at the end of this years.

I am not agree with your opinion. If price trend can stabilize itself over 3500$ this can be new support level..IMO price tested high levels to hit stop losses and trick new buyers Wink

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:15:06 PM

I think its early to say that we are in bearish mode or probably seeing the correct price. But its good to see that the recovery is holding and up to now the price is good at $4000. The coming fork in November will definitely impact the price. I just hope it will be in a positive way so that we can see the price move further from $4000 to around $5000 at least in the end of the year. So now, we just need to observe where the price is going. The China effect did not put a dent of the price and we can all live without them and maybe can see the price going to $5000 or more.

No problem, we are all entitled to our own opinion, your scenario is possible but if the previous fork is any indication we saw the ups and downs of the market, and when we compare the strength of the previous fork with the strength of the fork that is coming there is no comparison so to me the instability is going to be even greater, those are good news for speculators but not for the average person.
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:24:23 PM

No problem, we are all entitled to our own opinion, your scenario is possible but if the previous fork is any indication we saw the ups and downs of the market, and when we compare the strength of the previous fork with the strength of the fork that is coming there is no comparison so to me the instability is going to be even greater, those are good news for speculators but not for the average person.
Previous fork news was speculated heavily. But things changed a little bit compared to past experience.IMO we will see speculative news before fork but smart investors can easily decide between fake and real news.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:59:10 AM

Hello,

Bitcoin has reached $ 5000, the highest Bitcoin price to date. So it needs to adjust prices, reduce and will increase!

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

Hello,

My insight is that it wont probably reach up to 5000 USD milestone because it had touched many highs already in the past bullish run that lasted long IMO so the probability of the last high being the last we will see this year is very likely now. Even if that is said, there is still a chance that it would get near 5000 USD price this year when it does a bullish run again from a bearish one weeks or months from now. I hope the latter will happen and the former wont happen.

Do you think it will never hit the 5000 mark anymore? Currently, I'd say that bitcoin isn't really a bear or bull market. It's fairly stable at 4,300-4,400. Given time, this could become a bear or a bull market.

I personally feel like 5000 is more than within reach for bitcoin. It can rise easily to a new all time high by the end of this month if it's surrounded by good news in the coming weeks. It'll push investors to buy more and new ones to come in on the promise of more money.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:29:29 PM

If someone would know how to behave in the price of bitcoin then he would have been a millionaire and would not be sitting on the forum. I do not believe that someone will give you truthful advice. They will only Express assumptions which may come true with a probability of 50\50. It's the same thing you can do by yourself.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: