Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 10:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitTreasure.io - Bitcoin & Ethereum Bet Game [ BETA Testing ] until 25  (Read 761 times)
playthis (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:12:16 AM

Hi there,

We started working on a few games lately and we are currently opening Beta Testing phase for BitTreasure.io, keep in mind the the game is still in development and can go on and off until the launch date.

Receive Free playing BTC balance, just by registering and testing the game you can get the benefits of getting special benefits on the official launch of the game, details regarding the benefits will be posted on the official launch of the game.

We need your feedback on the forum regarding it as currently this is the only place we posted so far so consider it like a special promo for BitCoinTalk forum.

Details regarding the game in full, tweaks and all other that might miss from the website will be added on the launch day, until then we wait your feedback and oppinion regarding BitTreasure.

Go to the website here: https://www.bittreasure.io/
You will need to register an account so you can go here: https://www.bittreasure.io/register

Best Regards
madball

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Crypto Hardcore

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:23:31 AM

Nice looking site, game working well, i hope you're not gonna scam around  Roll Eyes

PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:18:14 AM

This project might fit better in the gambling sub-forum than here.

I'll give it a try later.
Corporatocracy

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:43:12 AM

Provably fair?

For those curious it's one of those games where you pick tiles, and the rewards depend on how many right picks you chanced upon.

I feel like it still needs some work, but good luck with this.
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:43:07 PM

This project might fit better in the gambling sub-forum than here.

I'll give it a try later.

If it is in the wrong category if any of moderators see this move it in the proper category please

Provably fair?

For those curious it's one of those games where you pick tiles, and the rewards depend on how many right picks you chanced upon.

I feel like it still needs some work, but good luck with this.

We will release the provably fair details on launch and all the details about how the game works, basically it generates a ticket when you press start game and all the tiles are predefined already when playing so basically is all about luck.

It still needs a lot of work and improvements as this is the first version but we will reach there.
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:43:07 AM

So far a good start and thank you everyone for participating, more than 600 accounts are helping us in the making of the stable version, rest assured you will be rewarded

Deposits and withdrawals will be instant for both currencies
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:26:38 AM

Looks very nice.

Are the stats fake, though?
botgabe

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:31:37 PM

thanks for money  :
https://i.imgur.com/AbB3zkO.png

Is a nice game, stats I think are real, but with demo money , because you can deposit /withdraw in this beta period .
will be cool  to remember the choice when you mute the sound  after page refresh
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

Looks very nice.

Are the stats fake, though?

Stats are real but with demo money as we are in BETA

thanks for money  :
https://i.imgur.com/AbB3zkO.png

Is a nice game, stats I think are real, but with demo money , because you can deposit /withdraw in this beta period .
will be cool  to remember the choice when you mute the sound  after page refresh

Yes i was thinking that too as it is not nice clicking it all the time.

I will fix it after i try to fix the easy game as currently it is giving too much more then what is taking so need to recalculate it, on Hard Game everything seem to be good
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:29:56 PM

Hello,

We modified the game as it was a wrong calculation in the algorithm now on the hard game you can earn up to x100000 your bet and on easy game up to x400

Regards
playthis (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:45:36 PM

We are now opened, and no longer in beta.

I ask an admin to close or remove this TOPIC as we moved and posted the official thread in Gambling Section.

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: