Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:01:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that will survive in 2018?  (Read 5590 times)
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:57:03 PM

What are the top 10 altcoins that can survive and keep growing in developers, community, price and usability?

Eth and xmr have the greatest potential to survive on the market in 2018. We'll see if it does, but so many speculates are there.

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:16:51 PM

What are the top 10 altcoins that can survive and keep growing in developers, community, price and usability?

Honestly there are too many big good ICO coin projects that is now undervalued but this is the top as of now (ICO not included) in my list.

Neo, Strat, Xem, Bitcoin, Dash, monero, Ethereum, DGB, SC, etc..

If you want to know more about it just research on ita fundamentals.

GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:13:14 PM

Only coins with large communities and/or real world use case will survive, the rest will die slowly and painfully.

My thoughts, too. I would add "... OR has some real innovative tech in the works".

Those three points alone can give a good idea of wether a coin has a future or not, imo.

On the other hand, I don't believe 2018 will see the deaths of many coins.

With the speed new ICO appears on the market I believe more and more of them will be unfair for people and will be mostly collecting peoples funds and run.

Eth, Stratis, Monero are ones of the most trusted these days
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:22:04 PM

Ethereum is one of the coins that will survie in 2018! Maybe Zcash and monero are also strong. Strat could also see a nice time in 2018, they have a great team!
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:06:46 AM

What about the top ten altcoins?  I do not see a particular threat for altcoins in this year or the next, will some altcoins disappeared? Of course but that happens every year, if I remember correctly I read an article that said that 40% of the altcoins ever added to the site are inactive, and those are the ones that were added to the site, since I'm sure there are many coins that are never added to the site and are inactive as well.
Erowind

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:23:00 AM

Glad to see all the stratis love from you guys.

Still in my research phase for a lot of coins so I only have few favorites so far.

Ethereum: Reason = King of Altcoins, Eth Enterprise Alliance, Giant ICO Plaform, etc

Monero: Reason = Has the best privacy tech in any coin I've seen and actively works to improve with one of the largest groups of devs I've seen. Dash has the marketing, XMR has the tech.

Litecoin: Reason = the silver to bitcoin's gold.

Stratis: Reason = .net integration, sidechains, enterprise focus, c#, smart contracts, civic competitor, earthtwine, rockstar team.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:26:35 AM

Ethereum is one of the coins that will survie in 2018! Maybe Zcash and monero are also strong. Strat could also see a nice time in 2018, they have a great team!

agree, I have the same opinion with you that ethereum will be the coin that survives in 2018.
besides ethereum, another coins that will be good in 2018 are monetha and spectre.ai, its just in my opinion

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:35:21 AM

From my perspective, I have a list of coins which I believe that they will definitely make it to 2018 since they all have great technology behind.
1. Monero
2. Litecoin
3. Dash
4. Waves
5. Neo
6. Komodo
7. Ethereum
8. Byteball
9. Omisego
10. Gnosis

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
CaesarCipher

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:56:20 AM

I imagine most of the big names will be around in 2018, whether they have any real support though...

It seems reasonably safe to say Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash etc.

Alosa

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

Alaattin

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

Stratis and Waves i think.And i invested to it.

█▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔█
█  🔒
SAFECRYPT.IO CRYPTOEXCHANGE   • WHITEPAPERTHREADWEBSITE 🚀 ICO IS LIVE  🔥JOIN NOW!🔥   █
█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
radnom

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:13:52 AM

Only coins with large communities and/or real world use case will survive, the rest will die slowly and painfully.

Exactly. Its hard and almost impossible to list every single coin that will survive a year more. The truth is, its directly correlated with how the coin/token performs:

a) Community
b) Known exchanges/solid whales/solid investors
c) Real world use
d) Ongoing development

amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:21:28 AM

1. Eth
2. Ltc
3. Xmr
4. Zec
5. Kmd
6. Dgb
7. Xby
8.TAAS
9.Waves
10.Stratis

These are only examples. For 800+ tokens and coins there are a lot more than 10 to survive. although i don´t like or believe longer term in some projects for the time frame of 2018 i don´t see no particular reason for most of the top20/30 coins to not survive past 2018.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
xmagerz

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:03:10 AM

Vechain. The company's been in business for a few years and have worked/are working with: Renault, LMVH group, Kuehne & Nagel (billion dollar supply company), China Unicom (billion dollar company), DNVGL (billion dollar company), etc. They're in talks with BMW. They're sure as hell not going anywhere soon
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:46:56 AM

1. Eth
2. Ltc
3. Xmr
4. Zec
5. Kmd
6. Dgb
7. Xby
8.TAAS
9.Waves
10.Stratis

These are only examples. For 800+ tokens and coins there are a lot more than 10 to survive. although i don´t like or believe longer term in some projects for the time frame of 2018 i don´t see no particular reason for most of the top20/30 coins to not survive past 2018.
Top 100 coinmarketcap will survive in 2018, because a lot of them are having a lot of the potential to grow more and more. But about the token that already included in above of 1000+ coinmarket cap just will never survive.
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:57:15 AM

I was optimistic for altcoins until SEC trashed Bitshares and few others. They can do it with wave of their hand. They might even go after Waves which is my favorite.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:19:34 PM

I was optimistic for altcoins until SEC trashed Bitshares and few others. They can do it with wave of their hand. They might even go after Waves which is my favorite.

I think Bitshares will come out of this de-listing fighting and stronger than before.. You can even trade BitShares with BTC within BitShares..  It's pretty awesome Smiley

Also re the OP - check out PIVX, CROWN and CRAVE... All awesome coins with unique merit, great teams and interesting economics.
cooly78

Activity: 602
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:22:34 PM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. NEO
4. XZC
5. SAFEX
6. WTC ??
7. SNM ??
Antivoid

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:58:58 PM

I think the top 20 market cap coins will all survive in 2018,but it's not sure that whether them will stay in the top list, new coins appear more often than before, many of them have great potential, if they are proven by time, they will replace some top coins
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:01:07 PM

Although I can't give you a top 10 here is my top 5 :

1. eth
2. ltc
3. bbc
4. xmr
5. doge

These are not going to die anyday. Will be as stable as bitcoin is, is just a matter of time.
i think survive does not mean having a great future like having a high price in the future? i also think that litecoin, doge, and others, have a long lifetime and will last for a long time, but I do not think that as long as they survive they have great potential to have a very high price? maybe just survive but not so surprising for investors
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:13:41 PM

Ethereum and Zcash will survive in 2018! Some more hot candidates are Waves, Ark, Ardor and Ubiq!! Bitcoin is always strong and maybe Monero is going to follow in 2018!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: