Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that will survive in 2018?  (Read 5590 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:44:46 AM

What are the top 10 altcoins that can survive and keep growing in developers, community, price and usability?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:47:26 AM

What's the maximum number of daily post that a user is allowed to post here at BCT in altcoin section and in other sections talking/sharing info about the same project without being banned?

Example: for bounty programs, there is a need to share 10 posts a week and that can be spread in one day, but how to do it and avoid being banned if that looks like spam?

There isn't maximum count. But you will get a forum ban for spamming if your posts are just to fulfill campaign requirements. And if you make your posts in one day, you will be probably penalized from the campaign itself for burst posting.

... but how to do it and avoid being banned if that looks like spam?

It's simple Smiley Write only quality posts on topic and don't spam...

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:50:54 AM

What's the maximum number of daily post that a user is allowed to post here at BCT in altcoin section and in other sections talking/sharing info about the same project without being banned?

Example: for bounty programs, there is a need to share 10 posts a week and that can be spread in one day, but how to do it and avoid being banned if that looks like spam?

Just do yourself and everyone else a favor and don't be a cunt and don't post just because you want to earn like a slice of pizza's worth of money advertising scammy projects with bounties/signature campaigns like a peasant.

Not your keys, not your coins!
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:08:03 AM

many altcoins will survive in 2018 since almost everyday new ICO pops out and with recycled Idea just to raise funds and rob other people. But there are good project to invest with but too many shitty ICO right now.

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:15:41 AM

Just do yourself and everyone else a favor and don't be a cunt and don't post just because you want to earn like a slice of pizza's worth of money advertising scammy projects with bounties/signature campaigns like a peasant.

Yes, just reply normally  like talking the casual way we do in a conversation.Also do not forget that you must be on topic and go with flow of the conversation.Share you ideas and insights honestly and give advice when necessary.
k@suy

Merit: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:19:32 AM

many altcoins will survive in 2018 since almost everyday new ICO pops out and with recycled Idea just to raise funds and rob other people. But there are good project to invest with but too many shitty ICO right now.

I observed that too. Some ICO's are hastily made and with no clear road map. I like the BAT ICO and back up by devs known in the industry and they have  Brave browser that continuously improving. Also the on going ICO of Datum, they are backup by MySql people I think, known in their industry they belong. I think they will survive and good for long term.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:58:01 AM

Although I can't give you a top 10 here is my top 5 :

1. eth
2. ltc
3. bbc
4. xmr
5. doge

These are not going to die anyday. Will be as stable as bitcoin is, is just a matter of time.

Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:18:37 AM

not sure if you are looking for survive or value appreciation. i am sure most of the top 20 coins will still exist in the market in 2018, the value however, is unknown.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:37:12 AM

There are many altcoins that will still survive in 2018, it's just a couple of months to go until it's 2018 so most likely a lot of coins or tokens will still be there by that year. Most of which are the top 20's in the coinmarketcap website for sure if you want to get an idea which coins will still be here by 2018.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:57:23 AM

I can't really say this and this will survive, but I believe by 2018, those projects that have been in the space from 2016 back,  people will be expecting them to leave the current incubation state, which I believe most of them will struggle, another thing that I see is that we will like seesome partnership and merger between these ICOs because to me some are almost too similar and identical
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

Hard to completely guess but:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Monero
5. Dash
6. NEM
7. Stratis
8. Ether Classic
9. Bitcoin cash
10. Factom
are the coins I can easily say. These coins are proven great by years (except cash that I really trust personally).

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:24:53 PM

10 coins which will survive? I do not think that so many will survive.

The big 3 for sure will survive: BTC, ETH, XMR

Maybe NEO and Zcash, maybe ZENcash I hope too.
Many scams and useless coins will disappear.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:00:00 PM

Like the posters above, the "biggest" coins will survive: bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, monero, dash,...
If you take a look at worldcoinindex than you will find 100s of coins without real goal or use, so I suspect many of these coins will not survive the next years

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:45:18 PM

Only coins with large communities and/or real world use case will survive, the rest will die slowly and painfully.
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:09:47 AM

I think the following altcoin will survive in 2018 because they proven the most great altcoins.
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Waves
5. Dash
6. Doge Coin
7. Stratis
8. Storm
9. Bitcoin cash
10. Target Coin (TGT)

CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:13:29 AM

How about altcoins that will THRIVE in 2018:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
0x Project
OAX
district0x
Neo
OmiseGo
Shift
TenX PAY

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
AbbyS

Activity: 208
Merit: 104

Excellence is an attitude

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:43:49 AM

Well, obviously !!!
but on a serious note, we have plans to make these memes a reality, watch out bitcoin, SPARTA is coming!

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<
Join more bounties on 2 forums

Thug

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:36:02 AM

greatest prospects

1 OMG - very steep project- child eth- the first project on plasma eth

2 btc- gold - hype
3 eth - ico
4 xem- comsa, Japanese gold
5 Qtum- Korean Advanced Project
6 Neo -I think the Chinese come up with how to handle ico-a matter of time
7 - 0x
8 - ETC soon)
energico

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:58:51 AM

Well, obviously !!!
but on a serious note, we have plans to make these memes a reality, watch out bitcoin, SPARTA is coming!

fun coin but I think this coin similar with doge coin. for Sparta fan. Cheesy does this coin have any speacial?
patap0n

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:13:41 PM

Only coins with large communities and/or real world use case will survive, the rest will die slowly and painfully.

My thoughts, too. I would add "... OR has some real innovative tech in the works".

Those three points alone can give a good idea of wether a coin has a future or not, imo.

On the other hand, I don't believe 2018 will see the deaths of many coins.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:57:03 PM

What are the top 10 altcoins that can survive and keep growing in developers, community, price and usability?

Eth and xmr have the greatest potential to survive on the market in 2018. We'll see if it does, but so many speculates are there.

MiXxe

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:16:51 PM

Honestly there are too many big good ICO coin projects that is now undervalued but this is the top as of now (ICO not included) in my list.

Neo, Strat, Xem, Bitcoin, Dash, monero, Ethereum, DGB, SC, etc..

If you want to know more about it just research on ita fundamentals.

GoodOne

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:13:14 PM

My thoughts, too. I would add "... OR has some real innovative tech in the works".

Those three points alone can give a good idea of wether a coin has a future or not, imo.

With the speed new ICO appears on the market I believe more and more of them will be unfair for people and will be mostly collecting peoples funds and run.

Eth, Stratis, Monero are ones of the most trusted these days
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:22:04 PM

Ethereum is one of the coins that will survie in 2018! Maybe Zcash and monero are also strong. Strat could also see a nice time in 2018, they have a great team!
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:06:46 AM

What about the top ten altcoins?  I do not see a particular threat for altcoins in this year or the next, will some altcoins disappeared? Of course but that happens every year, if I remember correctly I read an article that said that 40% of the altcoins ever added to the site are inactive, and those are the ones that were added to the site, since I'm sure there are many coins that are never added to the site and are inactive as well.
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:23:00 AM

Glad to see all the stratis love from you guys.

Still in my research phase for a lot of coins so I only have few favorites so far.

Ethereum: Reason = King of Altcoins, Eth Enterprise Alliance, Giant ICO Plaform, etc

Monero: Reason = Has the best privacy tech in any coin I've seen and actively works to improve with one of the largest groups of devs I've seen. Dash has the marketing, XMR has the tech.

Litecoin: Reason = the silver to bitcoin's gold.

Stratis: Reason = .net integration, sidechains, enterprise focus, c#, smart contracts, civic competitor, earthtwine, rockstar team.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:26:35 AM

Ethereum is one of the coins that will survie in 2018! Maybe Zcash and monero are also strong. Strat could also see a nice time in 2018, they have a great team!

agree, I have the same opinion with you that ethereum will be the coin that survives in 2018.
besides ethereum, another coins that will be good in 2018 are monetha and spectre.ai, its just in my opinion

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:35:21 AM

From my perspective, I have a list of coins which I believe that they will definitely make it to 2018 since they all have great technology behind.
1. Monero
2. Litecoin
3. Dash
4. Waves
5. Neo
6. Komodo
7. Ethereum
8. Byteball
9. Omisego
10. Gnosis

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
CaesarCipher

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:56:20 AM

I imagine most of the big names will be around in 2018, whether they have any real support though...

It seems reasonably safe to say Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash etc.

Alosa

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

Alaattin

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

Stratis and Waves i think.And i invested to it.

█▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔█
█  🔒
SAFECRYPT.IO CRYPTOEXCHANGE   • WHITEPAPERTHREADWEBSITE 🚀 ICO IS LIVE  🔥JOIN NOW!🔥   █
█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
radnom

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:13:52 AM

Exactly. Its hard and almost impossible to list every single coin that will survive a year more. The truth is, its directly correlated with how the coin/token performs:

a) Community
b) Known exchanges/solid whales/solid investors
c) Real world use
d) Ongoing development

amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:21:28 AM

1. Eth
2. Ltc
3. Xmr
4. Zec
5. Kmd
6. Dgb
7. Xby
8.TAAS
9.Waves
10.Stratis

These are only examples. For 800+ tokens and coins there are a lot more than 10 to survive. although i don´t like or believe longer term in some projects for the time frame of 2018 i don´t see no particular reason for most of the top20/30 coins to not survive past 2018.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
xmagerz

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:03:10 AM

Vechain. The company's been in business for a few years and have worked/are working with: Renault, LMVH group, Kuehne & Nagel (billion dollar supply company), China Unicom (billion dollar company), DNVGL (billion dollar company), etc. They're in talks with BMW. They're sure as hell not going anywhere soon
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:46:56 AM

1. Eth
2. Ltc
3. Xmr
4. Zec
5. Kmd
6. Dgb
7. Xby
8.TAAS
9.Waves
10.Stratis

These are only examples. For 800+ tokens and coins there are a lot more than 10 to survive. although i don´t like or believe longer term in some projects for the time frame of 2018 i don´t see no particular reason for most of the top20/30 coins to not survive past 2018.
Top 100 coinmarketcap will survive in 2018, because a lot of them are having a lot of the potential to grow more and more. But about the token that already included in above of 1000+ coinmarket cap just will never survive.
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:57:15 AM

I was optimistic for altcoins until SEC trashed Bitshares and few others. They can do it with wave of their hand. They might even go after Waves which is my favorite.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:19:34 PM

I was optimistic for altcoins until SEC trashed Bitshares and few others. They can do it with wave of their hand. They might even go after Waves which is my favorite.

I think Bitshares will come out of this de-listing fighting and stronger than before.. You can even trade BitShares with BTC within BitShares..  It's pretty awesome Smiley

Also re the OP - check out PIVX, CROWN and CRAVE... All awesome coins with unique merit, great teams and interesting economics.
cooly78

Activity: 602
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:22:34 PM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. NEO
4. XZC
5. SAFEX
6. WTC ??
7. SNM ??
Antivoid

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:58:58 PM

I think the top 20 market cap coins will all survive in 2018,but it's not sure that whether them will stay in the top list, new coins appear more often than before, many of them have great potential, if they are proven by time, they will replace some top coins
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:01:07 PM

Although I can't give you a top 10 here is my top 5 :

1. eth
2. ltc
3. bbc
4. xmr
5. doge

These are not going to die anyday. Will be as stable as bitcoin is, is just a matter of time.
i think survive does not mean having a great future like having a high price in the future? i also think that litecoin, doge, and others, have a long lifetime and will last for a long time, but I do not think that as long as they survive they have great potential to have a very high price? maybe just survive but not so surprising for investors
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:13:41 PM

Ethereum and Zcash will survive in 2018! Some more hot candidates are Waves, Ark, Ardor and Ubiq!! Bitcoin is always strong and maybe Monero is going to follow in 2018!

kamot

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:14:41 PM

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are the Altcoins that will survive in 2018 because this Altcoins are the most famous Altcoin I know. This altcoins are also has the higher exchange rate and thier price of this coins are worth it to earn. But Of course, theres a lot of coins that may also survive in 2018, I just don't know that yet.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:58:38 PM

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are the Altcoins that will survive in 2018 because this Altcoins are the most famous Altcoin I know. This altcoins are also has the higher exchange rate and thier price of this coins are worth it to earn. But Of course, theres a lot of coins that may also survive in 2018, I just don't know that yet.
Even a no brainer can easily answer like this  .....Btw  bitcoin is not altcoin!
HashieNewb

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:18:39 AM

I really think that Ethereum has the most potential when it comes to the most profitable coin that could be used for trading hourly. The price movements are long enough to make money on if the trader is really skilled.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
poodle63

Activity: 2674
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:40:01 AM

I really think that Ethereum has the most potential when it comes to the most profitable coin that could be used for trading hourly. The price movements are long enough to make money on if the trader is really skilled.

That's right because the ethereum was having double digit million dollars in daily trade total volume, but as far as i know that the ethereum should be considered as the strongest competitor for the bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xenolith

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:43:54 AM

OmiseGO and Link Smiley

Seriously though I see a huge future for OmiseGO in the asian market,
synthlock

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:47:12 AM

OmiseGO and Link Smiley

Seriously though I see a huge future for OmiseGO in the asian market,

We'll see. The price has been decaying a bit, but it's possible it'll recover soon. I figure it's aftershocks from the Chinese ICO ban.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:48:01 AM

I think that the only ones who will survive for all the entire 2018 would be those who are those below top 70, the others are just dump and pump coins, that probably have no future.. It is how most ico's works, they start from zero, and then they go to moon, but obviously they will fall in some time, that is why we have seen a lot of altcoins who were in top 10, that are below top 100 right now.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
synthlock

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:00:53 AM

I think that the only ones who will survive for all the entire 2018 would be those who are those below top 70, the others are just dump and pump coins, that probably have no future.. It is how most ico's works, they start from zero, and then they go to moon, but obviously they will fall in some time, that is why we have seen a lot of altcoins who were in top 10, that are below top 100 right now.

district0x's price got absolutely murdered, yeah. Slowly recovering...
Hallmader

Activity: 1123

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:44:54 AM

There will be BAT for sure and then AdEx. Ripple, Strat, ETH, Waves will also continue to do good job in their respective projects. But I hope they will be translated into their projects' respective tokens and coins. Aventus is another one that is very new but will probably grow more in the future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Logik

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

Ethereum, Ethereum classic, monero, ripple, litecoin, waves, are the most promising coins at a moment and all this coins will survive in long term without any doubts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:22:30 PM

I think it will be BTC, ETH, Litecoin and +- 2 coins after them nowdays
Bitmedrano040117

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:51:02 PM

There isn't maximum count. But you will get a forum ban for spamming if your posts are just to fulfill campaign requirements. And if you make your posts in one day, you will be probably penalized from the campaign itself for burst posting.

... but how to do it and avoid being banned if that looks like spam?

It's simple Smiley Write only quality posts on topic and don't spam...

Just always remember that your post need to be constructive as well too, then avoid burst posting your time interval must be at least 10 mins. Then if your account is not join in any bounty campaign you have no limitation in terms of posting as long as your abiding the rules properly everything for sure will be fine.
jojokev

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:56:00 PM

Oh boy you guys did not list any of the coins i currently have....Am i in trouble? However you guys did list some pretty big ones there.. I hope bitcoin and eth keeps mooning then i'm the 10 list will be 100 coins that will survive..
rayneh

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:49:19 PM

Even a no brainer can easily answer like this  .....Btw  bitcoin is not altcoin!
First of all bitcoin is not altcoin it should clear as water, secondly these are the results based on a personal research for you question.
Factom

Stratis
District0x
TenX PAY
OmiseGo
Shift
NEM
OAX
Ether Classic
Neos

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
enzeperix

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:03:26 PM

People are listing coins they own lol . All coins will survive , for everyone there will be an idiot keeping his PC up for the network .
Zloren

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:19:54 PM

I think ethereum wil be altcoin that will survive in 2018, I am sure ethereum have stable value
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:39:42 PM

I think ethereum wil be altcoin that will survive in 2018, I am sure ethereum have stable value
Yes I see ethereum will survive for more years. And price will be high soon and those who hold will earn huge profit. So ethereum will be existing still.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
peschi

Activity: 355

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:00:36 PM

That Coins will have some booming phase in 2018, I guess.

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Monero
5. Stratis
6. Komodo
7. OmiseGo
8. Waves
9. Lisk

Why?
Because this projects/coins are solid and have hard working devs behind.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:15:33 PM

Yes I see ethereum will survive for more years. And price will be high soon and those who hold will earn huge profit. So ethereum will be existing still.
Because ethereum is the only competitor to the bitcoin itself, As you cna see even the fork coin of bitcoin that already stolen the bitcoin hype can't be considered as the bitcoin competitor. Ethereum is the second largest crypto community after the bitcoihn itself no doubt about that.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hisuka

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:35:19 PM

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Monero
5. Stratis
6. Komodo
7. OmiseGo
8. Waves
9. Lisk

Why?
Yes Bitcoin, waves and Ethereum are the best and will survive. They have a great project and I guess more development to have soon. Also, they have more users that would help to exists for more long years.
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:10:37 AM

I think it will be coins with a good team and community, so I'll call waves, Ethereum, cindicator, BMC, Comsa.
GazorpPozorpec

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:39:22 AM

It seems to me that the waves, Ethereum neo and comsa have to show myself next year.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:12:37 AM

Have a look at anon high caps like XMR or ZCASH. I think upcoming government regulations will keep most of the anon coins stable when investors will start to rush into anonymous coins.
Elle47

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

I agree that anon coins like Zcash, Zen etc. are likely to survive and increase in price.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:40:51 AM

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Monero
5. Stratis
6. Komodo
7. OmiseGo
8. Waves
9. Lisk

Why?
I agree with you that this altcoin has a lot of impact on the Bitcoin market because there are so many people interested in these markets. I think in 2018 these altcoins will explode and will hit very high prices
green547

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:46:10 AM

I could see maybe around 50-100 cryptos being used in everyday life.  The amount of new cryptos every month is staggering, we are going to have thousands of different currencies, They can't all succeed, be very careful when buying new ones.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:22:11 PM

ne
many altcoins will survive in 2018 since almost everyday new ICO pops out and with recycled Idea just to raise funds and rob other people. But there are good project to many shitty ICO right now.
Thats good observation many altcoins will just sprout next year but you should be keen observance  in investing on thus coins, but there good reputation that has been for many years in this crypto currency world. just be selective try to do some research before trusting.

8rch7

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:00:43 AM

Exactly. Its hard and almost impossible to list every single coin that will survive a year more. The truth is, its directly correlated with how the coin/token performs:

a) Community
b) Known exchanges/solid whales/solid investors
c) Real world use
d) Ongoing development

I a gree with you. community, known exchanges / solid whales / solid investors, real world use, and ongoing development are some factors that greatly affect the value of a coin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:07:58 PM

Ethereum is the one who will survive in 2018
And give us a goodprofit while holding it.
I think it will reach 500$ .
Because ethereum is stable at this year and slowly going up. Thats why i'm giving it a positive prediction for 2018

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Monero
5. Stratis
6. Komodo
7. OmiseGo
8. Waves
9. Lisk

Why?
I agree with you that this altcoin has a lot of impact on the Bitcoin market because there are so many people interested in these markets. I think in 2018 these altcoins will explode and will hit very high prices

+1

About first 3 I am pretty sure that they will be on the top. Another altcoins may be in different position. That depends on different news and facts.
bhantom

Activity: 673

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

In my opinion on first place is ethereum, for me it is the best investment on year 2018. This coin have very much transaction and his price will grow high at 100%
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:27:26 PM

In my opinion on first place is ethereum, for me it is the best investment on year 2018. This coin have very much transaction and his price will grow high at 100%
Ethereum  will survive for a long time but unfortunately it's price hasn't moved upwards in a long time hope things will change after its fork and I like the idea of https://bitjob.io/ which is project aimed at helping students and freelancers make money while doing their studies, project idea is unique and should grow once it goes live
BartS

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:24:04 PM

With the speed new ICO appears on the market I believe more and more of them will be unfair for people and will be mostly collecting peoples funds and run.

Eth, Stratis, Monero are ones of the most trusted these days
I disagree I think it is the other way around people are getting smarter, they cannot just invest in whatever and expect great profits, the project needs to be good and be able to deliver on their promises, because if they do not do their due diligence and invest in some scam project, it is very likely they are going to lose their money and that is the one thing that all investors hate.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:06:53 PM

Eth and xmr have the greatest potential to survive on the market in 2018. We'll see if it does, but so many speculates are there.
Talking about potentials! There are so many ICOs coming up and there are so many coins on the market that are really showing some muscles and ready to punch out any other coin from the ring if not careful. The truth is we cannot really say which coin will survive in 2018 unless we just want to keep speculating.
The market can change any day any time and we have seen such in the past. Some coins are getting pushed down gradually and some will get pushed the more until we start seeing the stronger ones on top.
nesso

Activity: 629
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:17:19 PM

Let's check out Coinmarketcap list.
Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Nem, Neo, Monero. I believe these will stay successful.
Ripple, Bitcoin Cash. I don't trust these but they probably survive. Bitcoin Cash might drop dramatically though.
danceforce

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:30:37 PM

Top 10 coins on CoinMarketCap will more or less be the same in 2018. Especially when you go further up, like top 3.
BartS

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:38:34 PM

Have a look at anon high caps like XMR or ZCASH. I think upcoming government regulations will keep most of the anon coins stable when investors will start to rush into anonymous coins.
I do not know about that, if there are some coins that are going to come under scrutiny are anonymous coins, at first, all the sights were on bitcoin but with the development of those coins now bitcoin, while still widely popular, is losing some market in the dark net to those coins, so expect an even greater surveillance on all the users that have or had some of those coins.
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:30:24 AM

I do not know about that, if there are some coins that are going to come under scrutiny are anonymous coins, at first, all the sights were on bitcoin but with the development of those coins now bitcoin, while still widely popular, is losing some market in the dark net to those coins, so expect an even greater surveillance on all the users that have or had some of those coins.
I am sorry but you need to get your facts straight that bitcoin is not losing market at all rather the market is increasing day by day. Those little toddlers cannot compete with their father in this regard. Bitcoin is the legendary coin and we should not leave this evergreen coin for these struggling coins which don’t have any confirmed future. If we look at the best altcoins in next year, they will be typical ones.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JakobKrag

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:19:09 PM

The ones that will survive is the ones with a good team, a working platform/product and somekind of value in the market.
lamborghini223

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:42:35 PM

Well, obviously !!!

https://i.imgur.com/Vk3JDma.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HmUYjAz.jpg
fun coin but I think this coin similar with doge coin. for Sparta fan. Cheesy does this coin have any speacial?
good list for invest. thankiu
CryptoAdvizor

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:07:50 PM

OMG, NEO, NEM, Lumen, EOS, Lisk, Monero and surely DASH, LTC and ETH i think
Nonakryse

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:14:24 PM

I really see ETH staying up there, I'm a big believe about the platform because it opens so many possibilities. For starters, ETH is an ecosystem, because there are so many other companies depended on it. That's really important to remember, because a resilient ecosystem is more likely to live on within the next years. BTC is great as well, and will always be one of the most popular coins (if not the most), but ETH has an entire enterprises behind it, which they all produce (or will produce in the future) massive values to customers. Just thing of all the decentralized apps that are being develop and ask yourself not if ETH will survive in 2018, but if it will even die! Other interesting currencies are XRP, XRP is doing a great job institutionalizing itself and making it more digestible to consumers. The Japanese are showing a lot of trust into their institutions (banks etc.) and XRP's approach into parterning with them, really helps crypto's get a lot of exposure from media and traditional investors. If any ALT will survive in the long term, it's these two right here.
lamborghini223

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:24:44 PM

I think syscoin will top 10 coin 2018
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:35:38 PM

For me the best altcoin is ETHEREUM , because it has a great vision of being top altcoin on 2018. Aside from that it has a good price in the market, and the number of ETH users are continue to grow. Then my second is electroneum, followed by bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, neo,omg,LTC and lastly is the Dash.
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:24:22 PM

I think syscoin will top 10 coin 2018

I think so as well, komodo could be close as well. Lets see 2018 its going to be amazing
XMR might be a better choice than komodo itself, But I just hear a rumor about the komodo developers will try to build the decentralized exchange site and is that true?
I might think the majority of the token will still alive in 2018. But not for the airdrop token.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mtahanci48

Activity: 322
Merit: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:30:54 PM

a list without sys is missing a point.
BartS

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:06:17 PM

I am sorry but you need to get your facts straight that bitcoin is not losing market at all rather the market is increasing day by day. Those little toddlers cannot compete with their father in this regard. Bitcoin is the legendary coin and we should not leave this evergreen coin for these struggling coins which don’t have any confirmed future. If we look at the best altcoins in next year, they will be typical ones.
You misunderstood my post, bitcoin is gaining dominance, that is correct, but I was talking about the deals made on the dark net, on the dark net the usage of anonymous coins is growing as they fear to get caught by whatever illegal things they are doing, so the surveillance to those people is getting higher while bitcoin is gaining more legitimate users and uses.
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:18:09 PM

I observed that too. Some ICO's are hastily made and with no clear road map. I like the BAT ICO and back up by devs known in the industry and they have  Brave browser that continuously improving. Also the on going ICO of Datum, they are backup by MySql people I think, known in their industry they belong. I think they will survive and good for long term.

I'm new to crypto currencies in general, but I've learned really fast that it's not only the idea they're selling but its the team behind it and how much exposure they're getting. 

These are the steps I'm currently using, it'll definitely change once I understand more about crypto's in general. 

1. I read their whitepaper.  Then I'll see how many people have thought of it and how many coins out there fairly have the same idea and how they're trending. 
2. If I like their whitepaper, I'll checkout the team and look up their linkedin profiles etc.
3. If they look genuine and committed, I'll continue with their social media exposure to see how much time they're investing in selling their idea and how much exposure it's gotten. 
4.  Future dev and outlook for the project. 

If the stars align, I'll invest and if it doesn't I'll stay away even if it looks like a great idea. 
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:34:20 PM

I think Ethereum can exist in 2018 because a lot of new altcoin are made from this platform and certainly in the future Ethereum will probably cost $ 1000 and we should trust this.
je@ngrey83

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:42:14 AM

I think Ethereum can exist in 2018 because a lot of new altcoin are made from this platform and certainly in the future Ethereum will probably cost $ 1000 and we should trust this.

If eth gets massively adopted (it seems on track), if some smart erc20 is developed (not the current ico traps), and serious business starts using it, eth can be the most successful coin in the long run.
Quantumplation

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:16:10 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 01:07:24 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:00:37 PM

My looking of 10 Alt coins survive in 2018
1.ETH
2.Monero
3.Waves
4.BCC
5.Dash
6.ARK
7.NXT
8.ADX
9.MGO
10.Wings
This coin is exist my top portfolio list.I hope this coin is highly increasing in 2018.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:38:33 PM

ETH, ETC, XMR, Waves are my hot favorite coins that will surely last in next year and many more years to come and that is my portfolio at a moment and I am sure it will bring good profits for me in future.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:00:59 AM

Snip will become the best choice in the future caused by the crypto goes to the mainstream and many people are needing the crypto news as the reliable source to get the more update about the latest news of the crypto.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
WBVC

Activity: 111

WBVC - fearless approach to investing

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:32:35 AM

While we don't own any - we do have the answer to 'who among the 8 #altcoin unicorns offers the most longer term sustainable upside to the #crypto investor?' the answer after 3 weeks of polling came out to be IOTA

You can LEARN MORE about the #AltcoinUnicorn Games at https://www.securecoin.capital/unicorn

Pre-ICO startup? Apply to WBVC's global virtual accelerator and get $90K+ in funding to help prepare for ICO http://www.whiteboard.vc/accelerator.html
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:56:15 AM

ETH, ETC, XMR, Waves are my hot favorite coins that will surely last in next year and many more years to come and that is my portfolio at a moment and I am sure it will bring good profits for me in future.
considering what those coins are working behind and how they will try to catch up with btc for sure this can be a good investment in the long run
better to review everything and knows which coin will be fits for your satisfactions and how those coins will make their moves next year. good luck
and let see guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:47:22 AM

Alt coin that will survive in 2018 even it will goes up is :
-boscoin
-exscudo
-omisego
- neo
- auctus

Also i like stash it is erc20 token but in the end of 2018 they will launch their main net.

I like coin which has its own main net or block chain.
8rch7

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:19:29 AM

For me the best altcoin is ETHEREUM , because it has a great vision of being top altcoin on 2018. Aside from that it has a good price in the market, and the number of ETH users are continue to grow. Then my second is electroneum, followed by bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, neo,omg,LTC and lastly is the Dash.

hallo friend, it's great to find a post that agrees. I also have the same opinion about ethereum, I favor ethereum because I think ethereum has many advantages, one of which is a large community that will continue to grow and develop

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:37:05 AM

1.ETH
2.Monero
3.Waves
4.BCC
5.Dash
6.ARK
7.NXT
8.ADX
9.MGO
10.Wings
This coin is exist my top portfolio list.I hope this coin is highly increasing in 2018.

I agree with these altcoins, because those altcoins have a great value now in the market. Definitely for me I think all altcoins were still survive in 2018, but no need to discuss it all because numbers of all altcoins in the whole crypto currency are too many.
Smoikata

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:40:31 AM

Eth, etc, monero, dash, ripple, litecoin... They are project with future.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:56:14 AM

I'm sure from the top 10 altcoins in 2018 there must be some positions that change from the current look, because surely the each altcoins have a different price developments that still have changes on price movements from that each altcoins. And of course investors can affecting it all that certainly have differences of opinion to investing in it.
8rch7

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:41:53 AM

1.ETH
2.Monero
3.Waves
4.BCC
5.Dash
6.ARK
7.NXT
8.ADX
9.MGO
10.Wings

I sometimes like to feel sad when I remember Wings, I sell at a cheap price, I think will not rise again the price, but price continue big pumps

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:17:17 AM

Many altcoins are rising,
It will survive

I predict at least ETH will jump.
Waves & Monero may also rise much in 2018
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:32:39 AM

I think top ten sounds very optimistic... I doubt there will be that many surviving in the coming years. In my opinon, many of the followers will dissapear, which means the original concepts will keep the popularity while all the copies will slowly diminish. BTC for example was the first of it's kind, it has the first mover advantage and the pioneer advantage, so it's really likely it will continue to live for many years to come, as already a lot of people are familiar with it and invested as well. The same goes for ETHER, it was the first of it's kind (smart contracts) and it will continue to be as popular due to the increase in the creation of decentralized apps. The projects that won't be around are the one's who don't offer any additional "real" value, and are therefore not meeting any needs of people that want to use them.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:00:55 AM

For me, all of the altcoin has its own uniqueness. Every coin has its potential in the market it just depend on the developer on how they will advertise their coin. And if I will state the name of altcoin that will survive in 2018. The first altcoin in my list is the ethereum, followed by electroneum and bitcoin cash. And then next are the LTE,NEO,Waves, and ARK. These are the potential coin that with continue to grow in 2018.
eltradestor

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

i will go for
dalc
ardr
xel
flo
xlm
civic
neo
pay
mco
dgb......yes dgb
dg2010

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:47:53 PM

For me, all of the altcoin has its own uniqueness. Every coin has its potential in the market it just depend on the developer on how they will advertise their coin. And if I will state the name of altcoin that will survive in 2018. The first altcoin in my list is the ethereum, followed by electroneum and bitcoin cash. And then next are the LTE,NEO,Waves, and ARK. These are the potential coin that with continue to grow in 2018.
Yes, I agree with your views. There are many factors that affect the survival of cryptocurrency. But I'm sure that BTC and ETH are two names first. After that, Altcoins with a clear purpose, big market cap, good developers will be existed such as OMG, BCH, LTC, XPR, NEO, XMR.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:41:18 PM

i will go for
dalc
ardr
xel
flo
xlm
civic
neo
pay
mco
dgb......yes dgb
Good idea, this is a bad day to trade.
I recommend the beginning of January btc will be stable again.
because december there will be bitcoin silver.

naymar

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:57:15 PM

For me, these are the following:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Waves
4. XMR
5. Dash
6. Wings
7. Neo
8. Decred
9. DigiByte
10. Some ERC20 Tokens
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:14:00 PM

There is no need to name them one by one actually. Most of the top 30 coins you see in the market now will surely survive and keep growing. You just need to have detailed look if you want to learn which will be next big thing.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

Most of here only Know BTC,ETH , litecoin and may remember others .

So i think those only can survive and other can’t

8rch7

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:18:01 PM

Yes, I agree with your views. There are many factors that affect the survival of cryptocurrency. But I'm sure that BTC and ETH are two names first. After that, Altcoins with a clear purpose, big market cap, good developers will be existed such as OMG, BCH, LTC, XPR, NEO, XMR.

yeah, I noticed that there are several factors that make coins to survive, including team development, community and cooperation factors

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Butchick

Activity: 392

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:44:20 PM

Because of the increased numbers of ICOs, there are so many coins that are added into the list almost every month and most of these coins are a fighter and has potential. Hence, most of these coins will survive unto the next year provided that it will ne able to maintain its progress and investors keep coming in. I don't have a top 10 but here are few of the coins that makes up my top list (excluding coins with ongoing ICO): eth, avt, xrp, litecoin, Kick, monero.

aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:06:17 PM

The big alt names will survive for sure - ETH, WAVES, NEO, DASH, Ripple, NXT

Questionable - BCH

Very questionable - BTG

Tokens with developed products: TFL, OPT
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:16:40 AM

I think altcoins that will survive in 2018 will be ethereum, BCH, BTC , litecoin. This are the mosts in demand coins and also a lot of bitcoin users have this . So they will survive not only in 2018 but maybe beyond 2018. Its price and value is keeping it alive that is why it can survive .

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:52:09 AM

I think altcoins that will survive in 2018 will be ethereum, BCH, BTC , litecoin. This are the mosts in demand coins and also a lot of bitcoin users have this . So they will survive not only in 2018 but maybe beyond 2018. Its price and value is keeping it alive that is why it can survive .
Yes, I total agree with you. Certainly, BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC will survive. Because they are coins which have been launched for a long time ago. Many people trust them and own them. However, I believe any coins which have a good team, a clear aim, a good method to develop always survive.  Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:14:15 AM

Yes all the altcoin will survive in the year 2018 because the interest of the people are developed and the big investors invest in these coins when they come into the market therefore the ETH, BCC, WINGS, MGO and many other will survive the main reason of surviving these currencies is public demand for these coins.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:38:08 AM

The big alt names will survive for sure - ETH, WAVES, NEO, DASH, Ripple, NXT

Questionable - BCH

Very questionable - BTG

Tokens with developed products: TFL, OPT

As expected, those that are very active now will be the ones that will survive in the coming year 2018. Definitely, ETH, WAVES, Ripple, and NXT will still be there when 2018 comes. NEO will also be there because it is still growing but I am not so sure about its price. TFL and OPT are still in the process of developing their own projects. If they continue what they are doing and persevere, for sure they will also see victory.
8rch7

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:08:11 AM

some say bitcoingold (BTG) will be better than bitcoincash (BCH), because bitcoingold (BTG) support mining with GPU. what do you think about that statement?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:35:28 PM

Lisk and Rise coin for me..
benedictonathan

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:09:14 PM

Hard forks of Bitcoin will may be added to the coins that will survive not just in 2018 but will survive for a long time. Bitcoin survived for years so their forks will do the same thing. I am pretty positive of that.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:09:06 PM

The big 2 for sure will survive: ETH and XMR.
I think IOTA has enormous potential too.

None of those 3 coins is an altcoin, because none is derived from BTC but have their own code.
Especially IOTA is not an altcoin, which is something completely different (no blockchain, but DAG).

Maybe NEO will survive too. Thats it, we need to get rid of those hundreds of copycats and useless coins.
They will die, like it or not.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:46:46 PM

Hard forks of Bitcoin will may be added to the coins that will survive not just in 2018 but will survive for a long time. Bitcoin survived for years so their forks will do the same thing. I am pretty positive of that.
maybe with B2X.. but BCC and BCG and doomed to fail and be forgotten.. pretty useless.. but people was so stupid to run for free coins..

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:49:30 PM

I saw some video, where Vitalik said, 90% of ERC20 tokens will not survive in next years. Hard to say, but I start looking for own blockchain Projects. DECENT is one of what I realy like and is very cheap as investment today.

Lamberialako

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

XEM and WAVES
glb

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:21:18 AM

WaltonChain and SALT I think could both have a big 2018.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:13:38 AM

Coins that have been surviving for years now have a large community of users and those can be trusted to live through coming decades if the world is going to exist for that long. I mean if there won’t be any war among countries. Bitcoin, the mother of all crypto currencies will survive for centuries and same stands applicable for Ethereum.

It has a large supply and trusted by many people. Some other famous altcoins that you have already mentioned can also be trusted. I just don’t trust BCH. Instead of that, waves is a better option.
Sanchoni25

Activity: 96

I accept XBY/XFUEL

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:20:26 AM

XBY will become huge in 2018  Cool Complete new coin with new algorithm and new consensus methode called Proof of Signature  Smiley

bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:56:40 AM

I think the following altcoin will survive in 2018 because they proven the most great altcoins.
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Waves
5. Dash
6. Doge Coin
7. Stratis
8. Storm
9. Bitcoin cash
10. Target Coin (TGT)

I like your investment list. It looks like you intend to invest long term and stable.
Some potential and interesting coin like Ark, Sc, Dgb, Wings, exp, ... Buy now and wait for profit from it.

stfN2128

Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:12:52 AM

DeepOnion is a good pick for now, i think it will shine in 2018 Grin
nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:26:27 AM

how can we have to say that. every day in the market new coins are coming and it has great demand so we can't say particularly only few coins list. in 2018 we have to see market demands and invest in to that. finally you get good output from that. most of the people investing in new coins but it is not correct first you have to absorve which coins has great demand and invest in to that coins. like bit coin, ethereum, lite coin, neo coin, waves, dash coin, ripple coin and nem it all are had great demand and next in 2018 some more coins are introducing so you have to wait and invest in that. if you get any doubts once search in the coinmarketcap.com
umod-mohs

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:42:44 AM

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Waves
5. Dash
6. Doge Coin
7. Stratis
8. Storm
9. Bitcoin cash
10. Target Coin (TGT)

I like your investment list. It looks like you intend to invest long term and stable.
Some potential and interesting coin like Ark, Sc, Dgb, Wings, exp, ... Buy now and wait for profit from it.

Viacoin is one of my favorites. I don´t know why Vertcoin pumps so much currently but Viacoin has a very nice Roadmap for 2018
Orsenise

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:55:26 AM

There are some really nice ideas coming out lately, and I think many Altcoins have a lot of potential. But it would be irresponsible to say which of them would survive in the long term, as there are so many things that can happen to a project that someone can simply not predict. Look at Tezos for example, a fantastic project with a great and successful ICO, raising over 200 million. You would think that such a project, with so many investors believing in it, and being so well financed (to withstand any financial difficulties ahead) would survive in the long term. But in this case for example, there has been an internal conflict and now the price is plummeting, and the future of the project itself is nowadays uncertain. This is not something that anyone could have predicted and especially after that successful ICO, but as you can see - no matter how much you try to "choose the right project" you might fall short on your investment, as in this case.

If you want to go safe with an Altcoin, choose the ones with the highest makret cap, which at the moment are ETH and XRP, they are the least likely to be volatile and their survival is kinda more ensured due to their high user adoption. Look for projects or coins that are being used by many, that will indicate the project is actually "useful" which will make it more likely to survive in the short and long term.
chichigirl

Activity: 588

HELENA

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:34:01 AM

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Waves
5. Dash
6. Doge Coin
7. Stratis
8. Storm
9. Bitcoin cash
10. Target Coin (TGT)

Ethereum, dash, xrp are on my list.  I can't wait for them to finally pump to the highest level once again and get my profit. Grin

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:41:01 AM

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ethereum Classic   
Augur
Metal
Lisk
Litecoin
Siacoin
DigiByte
ZenCash
My top 10 portfolio list the above is given.Survive long time not only 2018.
asdalani

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:24:44 PM

The coins that are currently within the top 10 in Coinmarketcap have nice charts to look at, they are likely to have a nice price during 2018.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lolchina

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:34:45 PM

neo ltc lbry vertc eth zen xvg eth dash sys
patykuprova

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:46:57 PM

Although bitcoin is still down recently, it affects Altcoins price, causing many altcoins to fall, but the value and demand for altcoins is on the rise, so in 2018, altcoins are expected to increase dramatically again.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Savik

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:54:28 PM

Lots will survive, but the ones that will thrive? Ill give it a stab

BTC
ETH
NEM
NEO
QTUM
WTC
BTS
SYS
LRC
SNM

pitiflin

Merit: 507

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:06:46 PM

From what I know,not a expert but think they will survive and grow to its potential,here they are:
NEO,CVC,XRP(Its one of the best),QTUM,STRAT,SYS,OMG,BCH,SC,SCL(Its still not listed on major exchanges but its full on legit and is promising towards the community). There you go,these are my suggestions and the ones which I think is worth to invest and the ones that can be trusted with.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:43:06 PM

I don’t understand why alt coins shouldn’t survive. There will always be ups and downs in crypto market we just need to stay calm and keep trusting.

acorcos

Activity: 453

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:07:07 PM

Modum will survive in the long run.

This is one of my favourite bags right now. Extremely bullish for it.
TheKubizz

Activity: 112

bros over blockfolios

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:54:23 PM

My top 5 for stable but still developing coins.
1.LTC - of course, I mean, you got to invest in it.
2. ETH - same stuff
3. OMG - cool dev team, really fast development
4. XMR - I see bright future for this coin, not sure if i will rise in 10, 100, 1000x's
5. LSK - I'm in it from nearly the beggining, cool coin, awesome devs - and huge community.
tobs

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:47:50 PM

I don’t understand why alt coins shouldn’t survive. There will always be ups and downs in crypto market we just need to stay calm and keep trusting.

Actually, I hope that most of them will die for good. And I don't mean that the prices will drop, I mean the projects would literally end. The market is really flooded with too many very low quality or unnecessary coins and tokens. It gives a bad reputation to the altcoins in general, but also takes away money from projects that could use it better. I mean why should anyone waste and invest million in some random coin if he could support and contribute to the development of projects with real future.
hiVe

Activity: 254

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:00:48 AM

In my opinion, Although altcoins price has dropped in a few days ago, most big altcoins continue to develop in 2018. These are ETH, Ripple, BCH, Litecoin, Dash, Nem, Neo,....  Wink

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2712

Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:46:22 AM

Wouldn't have 10 altcoins on my list right now but am certain Ethereum, waves and NEM will survive because they allow Smart contracts to house other projects, and joining this list are altcoins such as tenx, monaco which give us easy access to our funds through debit cards and not forgetting the most valuable coin BITCOIN.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀