Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:25:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins with passive income?  (Read 495 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:46:30 AM

Janus is one of those altcoins, what other coins with monthly passive income would you suggest?

EtherBattleDev

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:39:00 AM

Passive income coins essentially fall under the Howey Test and as such most people tend to avoid creating those unless they manage to justify the passive income as "passive-aggressive" like in the PoS system where the person is "staking" his coins and thus is actively participating in the income he gets. A passive income coin would be WeBetCrypto which is currently in ICO. Since it's in ICO stage until they show any actual proof of progress I would advise against investing but from the looks of it, it looks like a decent project.
timet678

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:52:33 AM

Etheroll runs dice games on the blockchain and pays a quarterly dividend in Eth. I think currently it is like a 7% annual return but a lot of people are speculating that it will increase.

Rialto is a market maker (among other things) and they plan to start operating in October or November and pay their first dividend in eth in March.

Smart Investment Fund basically does short term trading (long and short) of BTC and other large cap crypto. When they aren't trading they sit in cash so it's a pretty good hedge against a crash. They pay a monthly dividend in Eth with the first one in early November.

There are quite a few more coins/tokens who plan to do similar things but these ones are my favorite.

samy_voc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:04:41 AM

Etheroll runs dice games on the blockchain and pays a quarterly dividend in Eth. I think currently it is like a 7% annual return but a lot of people are speculating that it will increase.

Rialto is a market maker (among other things) and they plan to start operating in October or November and pay their first dividend in eth in March.

Smart Investment Fund basically does short term trading (long and short) of BTC and other large cap crypto. When they aren't trading they sit in cash so it's a pretty good hedge against a crash. They pay a monthly dividend in Eth with the first one in early November.

There are quite a few more coins/tokens who plan to do similar things but these ones are my favorite.

Is Etheroll a gaming crypto token? Good to know they offer a dividend.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:29:00 AM

one passive income a encounter is a Quinpro.com it is a real passive income as all you need is to signup in their website and and you will receive BTC, BCC LTC Dash and alot more every 24 hrs without doing anything. if you wan to earn more Just invite your friend using your referral link. I dont know how much dividend they are giving but who cares about it just signup up and leave it as it is. then get back for a few months or weeks to check how much you earn.

nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:05:32 AM

I've tried Janus way back last year, in my opinion. It is too slow comparing what I'm having nowadays. You'll be having dividends paid in NXT based on your JNS holdings. However, sometimes Janus skips dividends due to low revenue. As for other passive income, you may want to check out NEO. You'll earn GAS by just holding NEO on your own wallet. You may claim your GAS on a daily basis if you want.

NEO's GAS is like Ether for Ethereum. To check how much GAS you'll earn by just holding NEO check https://neotogas.com/

GAS - https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/gas/

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: