Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #  (Read 731 times)
janamana (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
#
September 19, 2017, 03:24:18 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 06:46:53 PM by janamana

I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:49:40 AM

If you are not finding ways to put your Coins safe and make them work for you, here is the this place, where you can Lend your coins (only stable coins) without collateral for very long term and make it earn for you in consistent environment of Inflation over Time concept rather unrealistic RISKY speculation environment of high interest rate where your capital at risk!!

*RULES*

Ledger
--------
1) Open Ledger Addresses Upto 1BTC equivalent  - No encryption list, its for small savers
2) Crypto Ledger Addresses above 1BTC equivalent. - (Future Feature to be develop)
3) Subscribers will have fixed address as there account userid of bitcointalk.org account.

Deposit
---------
3) Deposit your coins to consolidated pool addresses and alert forum of your deposit in following format.
4) Minimum Deposit: 0.001BTC

A) BitcoinTalk user ID: abc01
B) Coin: BTC
C) Amount: 0.9BTC  
D) Deposit Date: 19/09/2017
E) Deposit Address: 168jCy6yGX9ikiie4p53jQu19waxkczEj1
F) Withdrawal Address: Your BTC Address
G) Transaction ID: (from https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC)

Interest
---------
4) With respect to current Inflation over Time of Supply, We are offering 10% per annum.
Example: Deposit made on 19/09/2017 of 1BTC will receive 1.1BTC on 19/09/2018
5) Interest Rate will be revived on 1st January of Every NEW YEAR.

How coins are made to work for you?
------------------------------------------
We invest in your coins in safest products and Businesses available in world with insurance of any unknown risks.
No Speculation or Derivative instruments per say!
We invest on People, Entrepreneurs, Innovations, Health and Infrastructures.
You coins will help people building businesses, innovate and build societies for best of human kind, this is how we can justify the existence and usage of CryptoCoins.    

Balance Check:
------------------
Upon receiving total 1BTC, website/app will be built, till then consolidated list will be published on weekly basis of Table as below:

User ID   Deposite Date   Amount in BTC   Maturity Date   Maturity Amount   Inward Tx ID
abc01           19/09/2017             0.01                    19/09/2018   0.01100000               <link>

One, I do not know if this would even be reliable due to the extreme high risk (eg ponzi?). Secondly, this should be in the security section.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:00:51 AM

Why would anyone trust you with any amount of bitcoins? There is no guarantee that you will even give anything back.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:03:27 AM

This company that you say is not simple a shady one. It's almost dark and black!
Registered on 2016 as a company of Tech and Services in Bangladesh,self employed and the site is dead. As any other HYIP ofc...
So from 2016 you remember now to tell and share us about this magical site that works on crypto and...don't even exist.
Oh yeah,you will just make a new one because you change every year... Roll Eyes
Lone Shark

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:21:26 AM

Good, that people are at least looking for ways to invest and for sure RELIABLE and TRUST WORTHY entity!!

Firstly, Thanks to all who have tried to encourage with there opinion by replying what they think about our service.

Secondly, to clarify, having worked on investment if fiat world for past 10 yrs, and last 2 yr in crypto, based on experience and future trend this venture is created. Whether you trust or not doesn't even matter, who stands aprat from other's is one who shows the result and money back to investors with highest amount of integrity, transparent and ethics. That's how investment and business runs in corner of the globe in fiat world. Here we are trying to create same in crypto space. Scammers are there every where in fiat world as well as crypto world. If people are interested I can put on board greatest scams in fiat world and as well as in crypto (past 8 years).

if people in same businesses is feeling insecure of loosing out, please mind there business to improve and compete as perception varies from service to service for investor's. All can't be same.

Following process will be maintained to be trust worthy.
--------------------------------------------------------------
1) All records of Deposit and Investment details will be maintained in this forum Posts.
2) Every month solvency data will be published. This will help us in monitoring our business risk as well.

"Business/Innovation can't happen with intelligence, it has to be foolish attempt for unrealistic of that moment."

Disclaimer: I'm not the person as claimed above from Bangladesh!!

Do you really think that having a list of all investments and their monthly solvency data BS you have will make your service trustworthy? You guys are dreaming!

There is no trustworthiness to talk about with your service. It is the most shadiest investment one can find on the internet.

All your statements is not backed up by any facts. All you have are words. For sure after this you'll find a way to create some sort of data to show how good you guys are, but I suggest just forget it. No one will believe anything you will say and no one will trust you with a single satoshi.
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:33:49 AM

Good, that people are at least looking for ways to invest and for sure RELIABLE and TRUST WORTHY entity!!

Firstly, Thanks to all who have tried to encourage with there opinion by replying what they think about our service.

Secondly, to clarify, having worked on investment if fiat world for past 10 yrs, and last 2 yr in crypto, based on experience and future trend this venture is created. Whether you trust or not doesn't even matter, who stands aprat from other's is one who shows the result and money back to investors with highest amount of integrity, transparent and ethics. That's how investment and business runs in corner of the globe in fiat world. Here we are trying to create same in crypto space. Scammers are there every where in fiat world as well as crypto world. If people are interested I can put on board greatest scams in fiat world and as well as in crypto (past 8 years).

if people in same businesses is feeling insecure of loosing out, please mind there business to improve and compete as perception varies from service to service for investor's. All can't be same.

Following process will be maintained to be trust worthy.
--------------------------------------------------------------
1) All records of Deposit and Investment details will be maintained in this forum Posts.
2) Every month solvency data will be published. This will help us in monitoring our business risk as well.

"Business/Innovation can't happen with intelligence, it has to be foolish attempt for unrealistic of that moment."

Disclaimer: I'm not the person as claimed above from Bangladesh!!

Why should someone trust you with any coins that long when once you receive them, you can simply get up and run? This is the internet and youre dealing with a currency that leaves no real trace of who you are. Sure, there are scammers dealing with fiat, but thats pretty much leaves a paper trail in most cases, and if you use a debit/credit card, you can contact your bank to get the money bank. With bitcoin, or almost any coins, you cannot. With a debit/credit card, you go through a card network to a gateway, which would then lead to a merchant account that can be identified. Bitcoin, the most you would probably get is to an exchange or an online wallet (assuming one isnt using bitcoin core, electrum, trezor/keepkey, etc), which may or may not provide information to authorities or government agencies.

Now with that small statement out of the way, I will add that no one here really knows who you are. So why would someone simply put their own coins into this? Where is your proof that its being used for something you claimed it to be and not just going into your pockets? You also havent outlined all of risk, and probably just another person who is trying to create a ponzi. No one is going to trust you here.
josephdd1

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

Thank you for your encouragement!!   Roll Eyes

I own my belief's ...

Wow,what an astonishing answer for an investment project! I'm more than sure now,feeling the safety all over me...I will deposit 3BTC right away!!!
Oh btw,can you tell me where exactly you make your deposit because i can't see a rats arse??? Cheesy
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:08:08 PM

you cant just send bitcoin to anyone, specially people you dont know
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:44:16 PM

The person who rated me -ve has so many untrusted feedback,   Grin funny!! self-interested discouraging guys!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=909705

Actually those are untrusted feedback you see which hardly count towards anything vs trusted feedback. If he wasn't a DT, you wouldn't even see the red feedback without clicking on untrusted feedback but because he is, everyone can see the feedback.
Lone Shark

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

Collateral is not required for any Investment!!

I'm not taking coins for Speculation!!

Coins will be used partly in fiat world business, partly used to link and create new business to use coins in real economic world like merchandise and payment options through coins for commodities or services. I have some great ideas but not in position to raise as Equity. I want build, run the show and for growth purpose raise Equity with Balance Sheet.

It's unfair to mark it as "untrusted" against my user id.  Still I'll stick to my ethics to build my business. I'm not here as rough speculator running behind money fooling people around.

People who give/take loan with collateral for unrealistic prices are just rough speculator's same as in Fiat/crypto world, there business is just milking the cash cow irrespective of ethics or fundamental behind the socioeconomic business or backing any fundamental of any technological innovations behind Coins and they just simply don;t understand as said by one of the Monero Developer in one of consensus forum.

Actually, "speculators are out of business for any business!!"

I'm changing the "Rules" for accommodating for short period for people who don't believe in long term story.

*** Only BTC will be accepted as stable, proven crypto currency over long term
*** Minimum Deposit will be to 0.0025BTC
*** Monthly payout option - Interest payout will be on last day of the Month. (Pro rata basis of Yearly interest offered)
*** Yearly payout option - Interest will be compounded on Quarterly basis.

Changing the rules will not change anything. No one will still deposit a single shitcoin to you.

You say that you will use the coins in a fiat business. What if someone deposits 1btc = $4,000 and you earn about $4,400 or 10% but the price of bitcoins go up to $10,000. That means you did not even beat the profits if people just kept their bitcoins.

Your business model is flawed in so many ways. First is that everything is shady. No real business proposition, promise of profits without backing up how it will be done, overall a scam.

Just stop it, you're making a fool of yourself.
josephdd1

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:32:26 PM

What if BTC price goes down to $2000/-?  Grin

I don't mind even one Sathoshi also not deposited!!

I'm not the looser, looser's are already loosing to 120% collateral and unrealistic interest rate of borrowing!! When Tide goes down, will see who loosing there Pants!!  Lips sealed

Ok you convince us for sure with this answer. Now can you please lock this topic of yours? Not for long though,just until the tide goes down... Roll Eyes
Indeed you are a funny troll! Cheesy
Lone Shark

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:33:46 PM

What if BTC price goes down to $2000/-?  Grin

I don't mind even one Sathoshi also not deposited!!

I'm not the looser, looser's are already loosing to 120% collateral and unrealistic interest rate of borrowing!! When Tide goes down, will see who loosing there Pants!!  Lips sealed

Understand the difference of "loser" and "looser." I would have forgiven it if it was just once, but you did it four times without fail.

Just don't you ever expect anyone will deposit a single shit with you. You're dreaming.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: